Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 04-23-2012, 12:43 AM   #1051
JustRalph
Just another Facist

This guy may have picked a smart attorney

Bails out at midnight on a Sunday.

Good move
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-23-2012, 09:25 AM   #1052
cj's dad

This case bears some similarity to the Trayvon Martin case. It happened in a Jewish Orthodox community which is north of Pimlico, bordering on the exclusively black neighborhood of Park Heights (Pimlico). The jurisdiction is Baltimore City. Good luck getting a fair and impartial jury, especially in light of the events in Florida.

Link:
http://news.yahoo.com/md-neighborhoo...140920015.html
Old 04-23-2012, 10:25 AM   #1053
Steve 'StatMan'
Traded By Cubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Is that what we're calling entry level drug pushers these days?

Boxcar
Just who in the Martin-Zimmerman case was allegedly involved with pushing drugs? None that I recall.
Steve 'StatMan' is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-23-2012, 10:41 AM   #1054
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve 'StatMan'
Just who in the Martin-Zimmerman case was allegedly involved with pushing drugs? None that I recall.
Click the link in #1046.

Boxcar
Old 04-23-2012, 11:19 AM   #1055
Steve 'StatMan'
Traded By Cubs

Quote:
Click the link in #1046.

Boxcar
Damn. This case gets deeper and deeper. Wonder if this has been substantiated by others in the press - but does anyone trust the MSM to investigate anymore?
Steve 'StatMan' is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-23-2012, 02:39 PM   #1056
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve 'StatMan'
Damn. This case gets deeper and deeper. Wonder if this has been substantiated by others in the press - but does anyone trust the MSM to investigate anymore?
Two observations: The race-baiters and their MM accomplices have gone to great lengths to create an angelic-like image of Martin. Also, very much about him on the web has been scrubbed. One must ask, therefore, the logical question: Why? What are they hiding about him? In fact, I would bet my last dollar that the long delay between the date of the shooting and the time that the race-baiters broke the story big (which was about 3-4 weeks afterward) was to give Crump and Co. enough time to create that image and to do the scrubbing. Everything was meticulously planned by Crump to get this case to a criminal court, so that he could eventually pursue a civil suit.

Even the facts surrounding his last suspension from his school are being carefully hidden away. The only thing the school will tell anyone is that the suspension was due to him being in some "unauthorized area" of the school. Really? A 10-day suspension for trespassing in some area that is off-limits to students?

Boxcar
Old 04-23-2012, 05:29 PM   #1057
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Taken the other way, you're saying Zim was out to kill a man that night...perhaps maybe even a black man, specifically...

That's the only other reasonable explanation, given the above.
I don't have any reason to believe it was a race thing.
Who knows. It's possible. I just don't see strong evidence.

I think we just had two idiots cross paths and have a conflict. A wannabe cop initially confronted and ultimately shot and killed a wannabe thug.
Old 04-23-2012, 05:41 PM   #1058
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer
I think we just had two idiots cross paths and have a conflict. A wannabe cop initially confronted and ultimately shot and killed a wannabe thug.
Good grief, Robert, do you ever listen to yourself? This is analogous to saying that accidents are just fortuitous events -- are results of just a confluence of random events. Consider this: Either the "wannabe cop" or the "wannabe thug" actually initiated a physical assault upon the other. (Although I suppose both could have come out swinging simultaneously.)

Boxcar
Old 04-23-2012, 06:15 PM   #1059
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:

Pretty good summation
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-23-2012, 06:16 PM   #1060
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Good grief, Robert, do you ever listen to yourself? This is analogous to saying that accidents are just fortuitous events -- are results of just a confluence of random events. Consider this: Either the "wannabe cop" or the "wannabe thug" actually initiated a physical assault upon the other. (Although I suppose both could have come out swinging simultaneously.)

Boxcar

Martin was trekking back home and his path crossed through Zimmerman's territorial boundary.

Zimmerman approached Martin to exercise his authority. By doing this he completely disrespected Martin's "gangsta" authority, who in turn disrespected Zimmerman's "cop" authority.
Both were really hurt, offended, disrespected, and angered by the other's lack of respect for their own territorial authority.

Conflict escalates from verbal and physical posturing to contact to a fight.

Zimmerman shoots Martin.

2 idiots who crossed paths and couldn't coexist.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:39 PM   #1061
boxcar

Quote:
Martin was trekking back home and his path crossed through Zimmerman's territorial boundary.

Zimmerman approached Martin to exercise his authority. By doing this he completely disrespected Martin's "gangsta" authority, who in turn disrespected Zimmerman's "cop" authority.
Both were really hurt, offended, disrespected, and angered by the other's lack of respect for their own territorial authority.

Conflict escalates from verbal and physical posturing to contact to a fight.

Zimmerman shoots Martin.

2 idiots who crossed paths and couldn't coexist.
So, then in this scenario, we can SIMPLY (and very simply) conclude that Poop Happened and No One is at fault. "Poop" overrode the volition of both. In short, it was just inevitable. Thank God the Justice System doesn't see it this way.

Your inane scenario is more fitting for the recent tornadoes that rocked Texas recently and caused many inanimate objects to collide.. I could see a high flying semi destroying a home when it "decided" that it wanted to occupy that structures space at the same time in the same place. Destruction would indeed would be the inevitable outcome of that "meeting." But when two moral beings meet, than that is an entirely different story -- there are no ITs involved. The outcome was not inevitable. In fact, not even the meeting itself was! Martin had 93 seconds to get his butt home safely, but he chose to not take that prudent route.

And you had better be careful with that "gangsta" stuff lest you feel the wrath of LS. He got on me for merely hypothesizing a militant attitude on behalf of Martin.

Boxcar
Old 04-23-2012, 06:53 PM   #1062
boxcar

New but Unsubstantiated Negative Revelations

Over in Freepersville, they don't allow very many "vanity" posts at all, that is to say, posts that aren't supported by some internet publication. And the Mods wield a big stick over there to make sure their ship stays tight. But for whatever reason (maybe the Admin or some Mod knows the poster), they allowed this post to stay up:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2875589/posts

If half of the things this poster wrote are true, the prosecutorial side of the case is truly on life support.

Boxcar
Old 04-23-2012, 06:59 PM   #1063
Ont.Bred
Apprentice

Angry

This whole case is a "Rev. Al Sharpton" plot again. first he screams for an arrest, they get it. Now the man gets bail and they call it a miscarriage of justice.
What will happen when he is found NOT GUILTY. He can't win, no matter what.

Why isn't the Rev. speaking out on this story??

A week ago, in Tulsa, Oklahoma, a black kid named Tyrone Woodfork severely beat an elderly couple, a Mr. & Mrs. Strait, who had been married for 65 years. Tyrone RAPED Mrs. Strait, and she died of injuries receivedat his hands. Mr. Strait served in the 101st Airborne during WWII. The National media has not carried the story. Tyrone was quietly arrested yesterday with no fanfare, no racially motivated marches.

I suppose that if Mr. Strait had rightfully shot Tyrone, like Mr. Zimmerman in Florida, the whole country would know about the story. As it is, only Mrs. Strait died, so it's not of interest to either of you, right?

Think about it. After 65 years of marriage. After serving our country. After 90 years of life, Mr.
Strait has lost his wife to the rapist/murderer, Tyrone Woodfork. NOT ONE sentence was written or spoken about this incident in the national media nor did anything spout from the racial mouths of you two idiots. You don't give a crap, right? You're only interested in railroading Mr. Zimmerman for properly handling Trayvon Martin.

Man charged with murder in deadly home invasion

Tyrone Woodfork, arrested on murder complaint for beating death of 85-year-old Nancy Strait. Her husband, Bob Strait, 90, was also severely beaten. COURTESY By JERRY WOFFORD World Staff Writer
Published: 3/26/2012 4:53 PM
Last Modified: 3/26/2012 4:53 PM

Ont.Bred is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-23-2012, 08:52 PM   #1064
cj's dad

Read these stats and you will understand. Black America refuses to face up to the facts. Race baiters Jesse and Al cannot address the facts. If they did they would not both be multi-millionaires.

http://www.ourcivilisation.com/usa/racewar.htm
Old 04-23-2012, 09:18 PM   #1065
boxcar

And it took a newspaper in Australia to report on this! No one here in the States has the guts, apparently.

Boxcar