Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 04-19-2012, 05:07 PM   #991
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Then you should be able to see it also when Martin, evidently, shoved Zim's head into concrete. You certainly would be able to see it if Martin had hit Zim upside with a brick, right?

Boxcar
nonsense
Old 04-19-2012, 05:49 PM   #992
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer
nonsense
So, if Martin had used a brick instead of the concrete walk with which to bash Zim's head, you still wouldn't be able to make the correlation? Why can't your mind see that something can be used as a weapon regardless if it's hand-held or fixed? Incredible! But then so is 80% of what has been posted in this thread.

Boxcar
Old 04-19-2012, 06:58 PM   #993
bigmack

Trayvon Martin‘s last words were, “Okay, you got it,”

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/19/re...ay-you-got-it/
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-19-2012, 07:49 PM   #994
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
So, if Martin had used a brick instead of the concrete walk with which to bash Zim's head, you still wouldn't be able to make the correlation? Why can't your mind see that something can be used as a weapon regardless if it's hand-held or fixed? Incredible! But then so is 80% of what has been posted in this thread.

Boxcar
So had Martin been standing his ground (literally) over grass he would have been fighting with clumps of sod??
Old 04-19-2012, 09:46 PM   #995
boxcar

Quote:
So had Martin been standing his ground (literally) over grass he would have been fighting with clumps of sod??
Too bad the struggle wasn't confined to just the grass. Maybe Martin would still be alive, not having all that hard concrete at hand.

Boxcar
Old 04-19-2012, 10:14 PM   #996
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Are you saying it's impossible to use a concrete sidewalk or street as a deadly weapon if you are on top of someone and you bang their head into the ground?
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-19-2012, 10:30 PM   #997
cj's dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Are you saying it's impossible to use a concrete sidewalk or street as a deadly weapon if you are on top of someone and you bang their head into the ground?
To put it into perspective, I think what he is saying is that because Trayvon was a black kid he could not have been doing anything wrong.

More than likely what happened was that GZ left home that evening and decided to kill himself a black teenager.

Maybe GZ was under duress, you know, like the black woman in Houston who shot the white woman 7 times, ran over her with her car as she sped away with her 3 day old child.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:42 PM   #998
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Sure it is. I'm just not sure something like that is going to carry a lot of weight legally.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:44 PM   #999
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Sure it is. I'm just not sure something like that is going to carry a lot of weight legally.
Not without a witness or evidence of injury it won't...but given either of those two, of course it would carry a lot of weight.
Old 04-20-2012, 11:03 AM   #1000
johnhannibalsmith

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-20-2012, 12:32 PM   #1001
GaryG
Unreconstructed

Granted bail for $150,000. That will be good for another round of rants by the agitators like Sharpton. Maybe even more tough guy posturing by the Panthers and threats against Zim's parents. And round and round it goes.
Old 04-20-2012, 02:02 PM   #1002
cj's dad

Zim's attorney asked the judge for permission to relocate his client out of state. The judge has left this up the probation folks.

If he gets off, his life will clearly be in danger.
Old 04-20-2012, 11:40 PM   #1003
boxcar

Dershowitz More Adamant Than Ever....

With the release of the newest evidence of the photo showing Zimm's bleeding head, ol' Alan is apparently seeing red.After the release of the photo, however,

Dershowitz went much further, telling Breitbart News that if the prosecutors did have the photo and didn’t mention it in the affidavit, that would constitute a “grave ethical violation,” since affidavits are supposed to contain “all relevant information.”

Dershowitz continued, “An affidavit that willfully misstates undisputed evidence known to the prosecution is not only unethical but borders on perjury because an affiant swears to tell not only the truth, but the whole truth, and suppressing an important part of the whole truth is a lie."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...cution-immoral

Boxcar
Old 04-20-2012, 11:58 PM   #1004
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

An interesting story behind that photo if you ask me...some dude with an iPhone just offers up to take Zim's picture, or maybe Zim is pleading with witnesses to take his picture if they happen to have a decent cell phone camera handy?

I'm sure the photo has been authenticated, but stranger things have happened in this world.

I take it that it is NOT standard police procedure to photograph wounds before they are cleaned up in cases like these? One would think that would be a vital part of the crime scene, no? I assume it is not standard police procedure since it has been revealed this photo was taken by a witness with an iPhone...

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 04-20-2012 at 11:59 PM.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:04 AM   #1005
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:

I'm sure the photo has been authenticated, but stranger things have happened in this world.

I'm not much better than you are about always looking for the hidden conspiracy...

When I saw this first thing this morning, a few things looked a little odd along with the story - and my first thought was that it is a bogus picture, ABC and "others" know it, and are releasing it just for the follow-up "counter story" that the photo had been faked - which would be swallowed up in much larger gulps than the story of the picture in the first place.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: