Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:43 PM   #451
cj's dad

More Insanity From the Left

Malik shabazz

[YT="Malik Shabazz-Burn Down Detroit"]uhE_5_gyqSE[/YT]

I thought it was a crime to incite a riot ?

Last edited by cj's dad; 03-29-2012 at 12:51 PM.
cj's dad is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2012, 01:12 PM   #452
jelly
Veteran

Another racial attack?

Seneca police said they arrested six men Wednesday in connection with the beating of a North Carolina man at Applebee's earlier in March.

Police said their investigation determined that the victim was beat by the group of men and the incident may have been racially motivated. The department said they forwarded the case to the FBI to determine if it should be pursued further as a hate crime under federal law.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/172...beating-nc-man
jelly is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2012, 01:17 PM   #453
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj's dad
Malik shabazz

I thought it was a crime to incite a riot ?
Not when the DOJ applies Affirmative Action law to criminals. In that case, the DOJ becomes about as "color blind" as Human Resources Departments in the private sector.

Boxcar
Old 03-29-2012, 01:26 PM   #454
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelly
Another racial attack?

Seneca police said they arrested six men Wednesday in connection with the beating of a North Carolina man at Applebee's earlier in March.

Police said their investigation determined that the victim was beat by the group of men and the incident may have been racially motivated. The department said they forwarded the case to the FBI to determine if it should be pursued further as a hate crime under federal law.

No big deal. Some blacks are intent on thinning out the white herd to level the proverbial playing field. It's only fair. No story here...

Boxcar
Old 03-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #455
cj's dad

I'll bet the victim was a white hispanic.

Amazing that nowhere in the article does it mention the victims race. WTF is up with that ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelly
Another racial attack?

Old 03-29-2012, 02:10 PM   #456
cj's dad

More Insanity From the Left - redux

[YT="Arrested-Tried-Convicted"]BE4qGkA7Bxc[/YT]

How did this horses ass get elected ? Oh, never mind !

Last edited by cj's dad; 03-29-2012 at 02:13 PM.
cj's dad is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2012, 02:17 PM   #457
cj's dad

Spike Lee

The moron retweets the elderly couple's address. He did however apologize.
What a S.O.B.

link;
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_1...twitter-rules/
Old 03-29-2012, 02:36 PM   #458
cj's dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenhead
To know what this is, exactly, is beyond me. What it is I don't know. It looks like one thing, but it could be another. Maybe kind of like Trayvon looked, that night. Who knows. If "Looks can be deceiving" is the most potent moral here...I'll apply it, here.

I let it keep walking, unmolested, and trust it'll get sorted out down the road. By someone in a better position to make the call.
Saw this at www.peopleofwalmart.com

Titled:
Chickenhead

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3648.jpg (55.3 KB, 81 views)
Old 03-29-2012, 02:53 PM   #459
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj's dad
I'll bet the victim was a white hispanic.

Amazing that nowhere in the article does it mention the victims race. WTF is up with that ??
The same thing happened with the white student murdered by three blacks in Mississippi. The major news outlets reported nothing on the race of the victim or perps. In order to find the whole story, one had to search secondary, "underground" sources, such as blogs, etc. And what was interesting in this university killing, the police and university knew who the perps were because they were recorded on school videos.

So, clearly, the news is being censored to advance political and even corporate agendas, since white-on-black crimes attract bigger minority audiences, I suppose.

Boxcar
Old 03-29-2012, 02:56 PM   #460
Greyfox

Hate from the President ??

"So much hate...coming from the President, the Black Caucus, the NAACP.."

George Zimmerman's dad speaks about the HATE towards George.

Wasn't the election of Obama supposed to diffuse such hate?
Wasn't Obama supposed to diffuse such hate?

Check 11:46 min mark of the following video.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...rman-interview
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2012, 03:18 PM   #461
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Yup, Constitutionalists will always be in the minority, and I make no apology for it. What are liberals? They're nothing less than some form of communists. And what are "moderates" or "centrists" -- who always try to be all things to all people at all times and pretend they're such enlightened intellectuals because they're always ready to compromise away our individual liberties? Since they run neither hot or cold and have core values with shallow roots that easily uprooted , they're nothing but barf bag material.
To both I say:

Boxcar
Your problem and that of staunch constitutionalists is that you want to turn back the clock... To when exactly?

80 years ago when alcohol was illegal?

90 years ago when war protesting was illegal? And immigrants were locked up?

Or just 70 years ago during our nations greatest moment when we had a command economy?...

Or should I go further back in time to find that paradise of liberty? Back to when the right to enslave another person was defined by a line on a map and suffrage was anything but universal?

Back then huh? I think I'll pass.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2012, 04:06 PM   #462
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Yeah he was going to meet with Iran and solve that problem too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox
"So much hate...coming from the President, the Black Caucus, the NAACP.."

George Zimmerman's dad speaks about the HATE towards George.

Wasn't the election of Obama supposed to diffuse such hate?
Wasn't Obama supposed to diffuse such hate?

Check 11:46 min mark of the following video.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...rman-interview
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2012, 04:19 PM   #463
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller
Your problem and that of staunch constitutionalists is that you want to turn back the clock... To when exactly?

80 years ago when alcohol was illegal?

90 years ago when war protesting was illegal? And immigrants were locked up?

Or just 70 years ago during our nations greatest moment when we had a command economy?...

Or should I go further back in time to find that paradise of liberty? Back to when the right to enslave another person was defined by a line on a map and suffrage was anything but universal?

Back then huh? I think I'll pass.
Your problem is that you fail to recognize that it was the Constitution that was directly the reason many of the above problems/policies/laws were overturned. So, what's your beef?

If the Constitution isn't the Supreme Law of the Land, what is? Oh...never mind...I know your answer: No law should be etched in stone because Situation Ethics should rule the day. The Constitution is hated by many in this country for the same reason the bible is. Everyone wants to have a way to either wiggle out of Authority or impose more of it.

Boxcar
Old 03-29-2012, 05:13 PM   #464
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Do we really want to have this discussion

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...South-Carolina
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2012, 05:24 PM   #465
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
Do we really want to have this discussion

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...South-Carolina
A few of those guys look pretty "thuggish". But I do have a concern: Where is the picture of the white victim when he was about 12 years old? I feel that the media is depriving me my heartfelt mourning and wailing rights.

Boxcar