Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-03-2022, 01:05 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Democrats are not serious about protecting you

This one is endorsed by Tom

Old 06-03-2022, 09:31 AM   #2
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Love the comments by Shelia Jackson Dumbass "I hope that's not loaded."
What a useless POS.

He shouls have respponded"Wish you were here."
Old 06-03-2022, 11:22 AM   #3
GaryG
Unreconstructed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
What a useless POS.

That woman embarrasses herself (and her constituents) whenever she opens her mouth. How in hell does she get re-elected?
Old 06-03-2022, 01:58 PM   #4
Inner Dirt

I am baffled why Biden still has an approval rating in the high 30's and we know for a fact those people are like Cliff Clavin and hate Tucker Carlson and want him to burn in hell.

Tucker Carlson, is sharp witted, always prepared and he and his staff have him well informed on every single detail of what he speaks about. He makes opponents look like fools. A good example was Mondaire Jones, a few little clips and the guy is caught talking out his ass and contradicting himself. Semiautomatic guns are assault weapons in his eyes, then when reminded by a reporter that includes most all hand guns, he back tracks and has to go.
Sheila Jackson makes a comment about a guy demonstrating magazines saying:

"I hope that gun isn't loaded". First the guy is in his own house, taking magazines in and out. She obviously has shown she knows nothing about guns or gun laws.

Now we have Joe Biden, who can't even read off a teleprompter without screwing up, speaks in vague terms and walks off without taking a single question, because we all know he has no answer unless he can read off a teleprompter. He wants assault weapons banned, yet he never gave the definition of one. He wants high capacity magazines banned yet never defined what he means by that.

Look at the champions for more gun laws in that video. Joe Biden, Sheila Jackson, and Mondaire Jones. I knew more about guns when I was 7, than they do, no BS. Why don't any of these anti-gun people educate themselves?
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-03-2022, 02:02 PM   #5
Inner Dirt

Quote:
What a useless POS.

I did not know what district she represented so I googled Shelia Jackson Dumbass. It gets over a million hits.
Old 06-03-2022, 05:23 PM   #6
davew

democrats are demons

they are making a BIG deal about school deaths now which is less than 100 a year

but endorse drug use and deaths of school age kids is well over 1000 per year.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-03-2022, 10:17 PM   #7
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
democrats are demons

they are making a BIG deal about school deaths now which is less than 100 a year

but endorse drug use and deaths of school age kids is well over 1000 per year.
How many kids were driven to suicide due to being medicated for all the damn
mental disorders they have invented in the past couple decades? I have taken quite a few mood altering drugs because many can also treat nerve pain, which I have from two spinal cord injuries. Narcotic pain medication always worked for me without any issues, but they don't give that for people that have pain that will never go away, any more. Some of the crap they have tried on me sucks. All kinds of weird side effects, fortunately I have good self control and know it is the meds and not my mind going haywire.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 06-03-2022 at 10:24 PM.
Old 06-03-2022, 10:52 PM   #8
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
How many kids were driven to suicide due to being medicated for all the damn
mental disorders they have invented in the past couple decades? I have taken quite a few mood altering drugs because many can also treat nerve pain, which I have from two spinal cord injuries. Narcotic pain medication always worked for me without any issues, but they don't give that for people that have pain that will never go away, any more. Some of the crap they have tried on me sucks. All kinds of weird side effects, fortunately I have good self control and know it is the meds and not my mind going haywire.
You sound like you persevere in spite of the afflictions.

GOOD FOR YOU!

My dad used to tell me when I was young I would pay for all my sports injuries when get old. He never said it was going to hurt this bad though……..
Old 06-03-2022, 11:43 PM   #9
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I am baffled why Biden still has an approval rating in the high 30's

I don't think that it is possible for any candidate from either party on the national scene to get an approval rating below the 30s. There are too many oblivious people on either side of the aisle who have no idea of the candidates or issues, and react kneejerk for "their party".
Old 06-04-2022, 01:17 AM   #10
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
You sound like you persevere in spite of the afflictions.

GOOD FOR YOU!

My dad used to tell me when I was young I would pay for all my sports injuries when get old. He never said it was going to hurt this bad though……..

Thanks, I am just lucky I was a hard worker when I worked for others, learned as much as I could and always put my hand up to volunteer for extra duties. I went out on my own when I was 34, started a small machine shop.

By 38 I was pretty much unemployable. I had to have a lower spine fusion, you aren't going to fake your way through a job physical with that, and no one will hire you in a manufacturing plant with that condition, even as a foreman or a plant manager that never lifts anything heavier than a pen, or a cup of coffee.

I did make my own products but the recession of 2008 wiped out my customer base, never to return. I laid off my 5 employees, gave them decent severance pay which I did not have to, reinvented myself down sized and moved across country where the cost of living is way lower than SoCal.

If it wasn't for my wide range of skills and all my equipment being paid for, my battered barely able to work ass would have to move in with my girlfriend.

She lives in a 3 story townhouse in liberal paradise in a DC suburb, and subscribes to the Washington Post. At least when equipment breaks down
I don't have to call a guy, I can fix most anything, albeit slowly with lots of cussing, saves my ass, I cannot afford big repair bills.

As for those injuries from sports catching up with you. I boxed as an amateur, I actually had a co-workers dad who trained professional fighters
told me I was over training as I just did it off and on without a trainer.
Funny thing this dude thought my workout was too much, not knowing
I had ran 3 miles and spent 2 hours lifting weights before I showed up.

If I was born 30 years later, they would have had me on elephant tranquilizers. I was just too wound up. I preferred swing shift as I could work out before work, it was much easier to concentrate when half tired.

When I worked days I would at least get up in time to run 3-4 miles and do some calisthenics before showering and going to work.

I am now 61, with a body of an 81 year old. Besides lifting heavy weights, boxing, and football, I used to like crashing dirt bikes.
Old 06-04-2022, 01:20 AM   #11
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
I don't think that it is possible for any candidate from either party on the national scene to get an approval rating below the 30s. There are too many oblivious people on either side of the aisle who have no idea of the candidates or issues, and react kneejerk for "their party".

You are probably right, but if anyone has a puncher's chance at doing it I would think Joe could do it. Just like a Joe Montana or Tom Brady, until the clock strikes zero, don't count him out.
Old 06-05-2022, 11:41 PM   #12
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
What a useless POS.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: