Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-01-2017, 11:25 PM   #61
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
If there were no more abortions, planned parenthood would be out of business so from their point of view, unwanted pregnancies are a good thing. Perhaps if there is any hope of outlawing abortions, PP needs to go first.
That can't be true, all of the dems swear Planned Parenthood does so much for women health.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2017, 12:24 AM   #62
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith View Post
God, I sound like a feminasty (c-Boxcat) snowflake, but it is kind of amusing how the five pages of basically abortion debate and there isn't a single penis involved in any of the problems discussed.
I believe you just inserted one.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2017, 08:43 AM   #63
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
OK.

How do you propose to keep "unwanted" pregnancies from happening?

It isn't like a woman wakes up one day and.... "oh crap" I'm pregnant.

Is a chastity belt on your list of solutions?
you install the implant as has been mentioned. now we just need to find a way to temporarily end sperm distribution in men that are on the welfare doles too. double protection.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2017, 09:00 AM   #64
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
It isn't like a woman wakes up one day and.... "oh crap" I'm pregnant.
For many it, is exactly like that.
Old 04-02-2017, 10:50 AM   #65
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith View Post
God, I sound like a feminasty (c-Boxcat) snowflake, but it is kind of amusing how the five pages of basically abortion debate and there isn't a single penis involved in any of the problems discussed.
Don't worry, the only penises that matter are the ones making the decisions on women's health care

FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2017, 11:36 AM   #66
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
Don't worry, the only penises that matter are the ones making the decisions on women's health care
As our past president and renowned constitutional scholar once whined, the Constitution is a negative bill of rights. It says what the government can't do to you. It doesn't say what the government has to do for you.

Current law says women can have an abortion. It also says that the federal government won't pay for it. That's leaving the decision entirely up to the women.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:45 PM   #67
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
More fake news, Dan.
The law of the land is that women are free to murder their babies.

No one is stopping them.

You lefites think having a freedom means it should be free. If YOU are so worried, how about YOU foot eh bills yourself?

What a crock of BS you lefties spew.

Oh, btw way, if you guys put up more ridiculously stupid candidates like Hillary, it will be MEN making those decisions for a long time to come. Do not blame us for YOUR garbage candidates losing.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:55 PM   #68
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Bravo!!
Yup, spoken by CH as a true blue moral relativist. Cold-blooded, premeditated murder of an innocent human fetus is only wrong for him. And then we wonder why our society and our culture has been swirling around in a cesspool in an ever-descending spiral for the last several decades.
Old 04-02-2017, 01:00 PM   #69
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
you install the implant as has been mentioned. now we just need to find a way to temporarily end sperm distribution in men that are on the welfare doles too. double protection.
Mandatory eunuchism. It is actually a time-tested, proven method.
Old 04-02-2017, 01:14 PM   #70
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Mandatory eunuchism. It is actually a time-tested, proven method.
let's get er done then
Old 04-02-2017, 01:43 PM   #71
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
let's get er done then
And it's something I could even support with my tax dollars to help rid this land of the abominable abortion blight. Far better druggies be held responsible for their actions and suffer inconveniences -- which compared to the murder of the unborn pale by comparison.
Old 04-02-2017, 01:46 PM   #72
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
And it's something I could even support with my tax dollars to help rid this land of the abominable abortion blight. Far better druggies be held responsible for their actions and suffer inconveniences -- which compared to the murder of the unborn pale by comparison.
I think a federal law that requires individuals that receive welfare to submit to the implant, sperm halting and drug testing. one trip to the clinic and get it all done. you know how damn fast that would straighten this country out. it would be insane.
Old 04-02-2017, 02:25 PM   #73
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

5 pioneer feminists against abortion:

1. Elizabeth Stanton was clear that she considered abortion to be a form of infanticide, and therefore rejected it totally. She also blamed men for abortion, saying that it was a symptom of the oppression of women (rather than a sign of their empowerment!),

2. Susan B. Anthony viewed abortion as an evil consequence of the oppression of women by men, and not a tool of their empowerment. In her famous 1875 speech “Social Purity,” she denounces abortion alongside adultery, rape, and infanticide as examples of symptoms of the mistreatment of women by men,

3. Mary Wollstonecraft viewed abortion as a symptom of the mistreatment of women by men. In Vindication of the Rights of Women, she wrote that a lack of education for women means they “have not sufficient strength to discharge the first duty of a mother” and “either destroy the embryo in the womb, or cast it off when born. Nature in everything demands respect … men ought to maintain the women they have seduced."

4. Sarah F. Norton “child murder” and “infant butchery,” longing for the day when “the right of the unborn to be born will not be denied or interfered with” and

5. Dr. Elizabeth Blackwell, the first woman graduate of an American medical school. “The gross perversion and destruction of motherhood by the abortionist filled me with indignation, and awakened active antagonism. That the honorable term “female physician” should be exclusively applied to those women who carried on this shocking trade seemed to me a horror. It was an utter degradation of what might and should become a noble position for women…I finally determined to do what I could do “to redeem the hells,” and especially the one form of hell thus forced upon my notice.”

These early feminists viewed mistreatment of women by men the reason for the existence of abortion, as abortion benefited men to the detriment of women.
A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.
George Washington
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2017, 05:02 PM   #74
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
More fake news, Dan.
The law of the land is that women are free to murder their babies.
I was referring to other aspects of women's health care.. Trumpcare made concessions to the Freedom Caucus that would have eliminated the essential care requirement, which covered things like maternity care, pre-existing conditions, and mental health care. All this in addition to the slashing of Medicaid funds.
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2017, 05:23 PM   #75
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
5 pioneer feminists against abortion:

1. Elizabeth Stanton was clear that she considered abortion to be a form of infanticide, and therefore rejected it totally. She also blamed men for abortion, saying that it was a symptom of the oppression of women (rather than a sign of their empowerment!),

2. Susan B. Anthony viewed abortion as an evil consequence of the oppression of women by men, and not a tool of their empowerment. In her famous 1875 speech “Social Purity,” she denounces abortion alongside adultery, rape, and infanticide as examples of symptoms of the mistreatment of women by men,

3. Mary Wollstonecraft viewed abortion as a symptom of the mistreatment of women by men. In Vindication of the Rights of Women, she wrote that a lack of education for women means they “have not sufficient strength to discharge the first duty of a mother” and “either destroy the embryo in the womb, or cast it off when born. Nature in everything demands respect … men ought to maintain the women they have seduced."

4. Sarah F. Norton “child murder” and “infant butchery,” longing for the day when “the right of the unborn to be born will not be denied or interfered with” and

5. Dr. Elizabeth Blackwell, the first woman graduate of an American medical school. “The gross perversion and destruction of motherhood by the abortionist filled me with indignation, and awakened active antagonism. That the honorable term “female physician” should be exclusively applied to those women who carried on this shocking trade seemed to me a horror. It was an utter degradation of what might and should become a noble position for women…I finally determined to do what I could do “to redeem the hells,” and especially the one form of hell thus forced upon my notice.”

These early feminists viewed mistreatment of women by men the reason for the existence of abortion, as abortion benefited men to the detriment of women.
I think there's much more to this than meets most eyes, Mr. ShowMe. How convenient that all those "pioneer feminists" naively absolve all women of any blame for murders-within-the-womb -- as though there's no such thing in this fallen world as a seductress -- only male seducers. However, from a biblical perspective, I would say that in large part we are witnessing a fulfillment of an aspect to Eve's curse -- which was actually two-fold, yet most people don't understand what is really being said in Gen 3:16b. This could make for a very interesting discussion over on the Religion thread.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: