Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-09-2022, 12:55 PM   #31
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Good thing you spelled it out for us
And the discrepancy... is oblivious to you. Thanks for playing.
Old 05-09-2022, 01:35 PM   #32
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog42 View Post
So, you guys on here believed a convicted felon ( D'Souza) that Trump had to pardon over reputable journalists and electronic experts? Is there any right wing conspiracy theory that you don't believe?
Compared to Biden and Family... D'Souza is a squeaky clean. And yes it was a political prosecution of a Democratic critic.

But tell us if this cellphone tracking is so dodgy why is it the police accepted and relied on information provided by True the Vote to arrest two people in a shooting death, that until this information was provided to them was basically a unsolvable cold case? Or that the same data and techniques were used for Jan 6th DC claims and case building. By the Democratic for more political prosecution.

But oh its shit when it comes to exposing Election rigging.

Reputable media... think you need to put the bottle of maddog down and sober up. Then to drive the point home you rely on a piece from Vanity...
Old 05-09-2022, 02:25 PM   #33
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Triggered!
https://youtu.be/_tiun-2iwrg

Settle down Sam
Whatever you say.
Old 05-09-2022, 02:26 PM   #34
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I did the same when I found out his age a while back.

He earned it honest. 80 yrs of being a Democrat………well……what you see is what you get
Ralph
Old 05-09-2022, 02:49 PM   #35
boxcar

Quote:

You stated that everyone in China is required to have a smart phone. I asked you to provide a link or proof of that statement.
Are you going to do that or not?

Remember when you started a thread about covid masks shrinking your....oh nevermind
You don't know how to Google "Social Credit Scores"? The smart pone is THE LINKING vehicle between CCP and the people. This how government officials can communicate instantly with anyone it chooses and change scores.
Old 05-09-2022, 02:55 PM   #36
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
You don't know how to Google "Social Credit Scores"? The smart pone is THE LINKING vehicle between CCP and the people. This how government officials can communicate instantly with anyone it chooses and change scores.
Where in that link does it state that smart phones are mandatory in China?
Old 05-09-2022, 04:47 PM   #37
boxcar

Quote:
Where in that link does it state that smart phones are mandatory in China?
In which link? Why would I send you a link and then tell you to Google Social Credit Scores?
Old 05-09-2022, 05:12 PM   #38
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
In which link? Why would I send you a link and then tell you to Google Social Credit Scores?
Doing what you're best at...being an idiot.
You have no proof of your claim and we all know it.

Thanks for playing
Old 05-09-2022, 07:21 PM   #39
boxcar

Quote:
Doing what you're best at...being an idiot.
You have no proof of your claim and we all know it.

Thanks for playing
I'm the idiot, but you're the one who asked the stupid question.
Old 05-09-2022, 11:23 PM   #40
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Compared to Biden and Family... D'Souza is a squeaky clean. And yes it was a political prosecution of a Democratic critic.

But tell us if this cellphone tracking is so dodgy why is it the police accepted and relied on information provided by True the Vote to arrest two people in a shooting death, that until this information was provided to them was basically a unsolvable cold case? Or that the same data and techniques were used for Jan 6th DC claims and case building. By the Democratic for more political prosecution.

But oh its shit when it comes to exposing Election rigging.

Reputable media... think you need to put the bottle of maddog down and sober up. Then to drive the point home you rely on a piece from Vanity...
COME ON MAN, a $15,000 donation to a college friend campaign is bad enough for jail time but a $450,000,000 donation from the Fakebook geeks to non-profits that register democrats and help put out drop boxes to facilitate election fraud is GREAT.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2022, 09:02 AM   #41
boxcar

I recall reading a year or two ago about what the Social Credit Score system is all about in China and the article clearly suggested that everyone or nearly everyone in China has a smart phone. But I can't find that article again to save my life. The closest I came that said anything about smart phones was in this piece:

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-...their-phones-9

You'll need to scroll down to point #8. It's about how police do random checks on people's cell phones.
Old 05-10-2022, 01:27 PM   #42
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
Obvious why he takes the counter-point on damn near everything...this is a sad man with nothing in his life except craving the attention of anonymous people responding to his ridiculous internet posts. Even if despised, the negative attention is preferable to being ignored.

Any normal person, with anything else going on in his life-- would have long ago grown weary of this game.
Precisely spot on.

I'm not giving him a pass on his age. He's been on the site for almost 20 years. Hasn't changed one bit since.

Sad life.. Better he than me.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2022, 01:37 PM   #43
ThreeHorseEntry

I lived in China a few years ago before the pandemic began.

Nearly everyone has a cell phone. They especially do random checks on subways though it could be anywhere. Even though I had a Chinese phone number, as a foreigner, they didn't do checks on me. If i was with another Chinese, they would be checked and I would be ignored.

Part of it is that the people checking are usually of low education with close to zero English ability. Another part is that it looks bad if anything happens to a foreigner because that draws negative attention.

They may look on cell phones for forbidden apps. If you buy your cellphone in China, you often won't be able to download those anyway. But if you buy it in a western country, you are not limited in the same way.

You may also be visited by the local police for making posts that could be construed as anti-Communist. Usually you just get a warning but there is no rule of law so you never know.

Most transactions are by cell phone at merchants whether that's online or in person. Credit cards aren't popular even though they are accepted. They went from paying by cash everywhere to cellphone. There is some small financial incentive for paying by cell phone (usually about .14).

If your social credit score is bad, first you lose air privileges. If it gets worse, you lose rail and bus. You can't buy tickets without your ID which is linked to your phone number. There are no burner phones. Getting a phone number is almost like applying for a loan. I have seen the publication showing how many lost air or rail privileges.

Your life is too traceable. The Democrats here would love this system in America. Can you imagine barring all Republicans from travelling? How easy it would be to weaken political opposition. If you work for government, even at low levels, you often have to give up your passport. No reason given. This started about 5 years ago. I was disappointed how Chinese people gave up the anonymity of doing business in cash and accepted the phone so easily.

Last edited by ThreeHorseEntry; 05-10-2022 at 01:52 PM.
ThreeHorseEntry is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2022, 01:46 PM   #44
pandy

Regardless of cell phone pings, what about the videos? I believe that by law each voter can only put one envelope into a dropbox. There are videos of people putting a whole bunch of envelopes into a dropbox, all late at night when no one is around.
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2022, 02:25 PM   #45
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandy View Post
Regardless of cell phone pings, what about the videos? I believe that by law each voter can only put one envelope into a dropbox. There are videos of people putting a whole bunch of envelopes into a dropbox, all late at night when no one is around.
Come on man, it's all been debunked. Dinesh D'Souza is a criminal so none of this happened.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply