Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 11:13 PM   #706
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
And liberals badly want to add to the numbers to this welfare state, which is why they're always "championing" for the underclass to enter this country legally or otherwise. The idea is to perpetuate the underclass by getting them on the welfare state plantation, thereby having a perpetual constituency.
  • Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
  • For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
  • Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
  • Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
  • When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
  • Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
  • And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
  • Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
  • For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
  • I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
  • Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
  • Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
Old 03-28-2017, 11:57 PM   #707
LottaKash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
  • Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
  • For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
  • Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
  • Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
  • And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
  • Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
  • For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
  • I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
  • Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
  • Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
FREE LUNCH and some NEW DUDS at Actor's house today..

Got enough for a few BILLION MORE ?...Sure you do, feed em all Tiger...

Last edited by LottaKash; 03-28-2017 at 11:58 PM.
Old 03-29-2017, 12:27 AM   #708
thaskalos

Quote:
How many times does Boxcar have to tell you; Jesus was only JOKING when he talked like that.

Last edited by thaskalos; 03-29-2017 at 12:28 AM.
Old 03-29-2017, 10:32 AM   #709
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
How many times does Boxcar have to tell you; Jesus was only JOKING when he talked like that.
Actually, Boxcar would tell you that Actor's "proof passage" for Jesus' endorsement and approval of the welfare state is a non sequitur.
Old 03-29-2017, 11:49 AM   #710
hcap

Quote:
Actually, Boxcar would tell you that Actor's "proof passage" for Jesus' endorsement and approval of the welfare state is a non sequitur.
The welfare state is on the way out thanks to the latest "holy messenger"
Old 03-29-2017, 02:42 PM   #711
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
The welfare state is on the way out thanks to the latest "holy messenger"
Can't arrive soon enough.

Meanwhile...glad to see you're still amongst the living. I was beginning to think the planet spun you off.
Old 03-29-2017, 08:27 PM   #712
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Predictable. Stalling while he tries to think of something.
Old 03-29-2017, 08:39 PM   #713
Actor
Librocubicularist

Old 03-29-2017, 10:14 PM   #714
Hank

Quote:
Actually, Boxcar would tell you that Actor's "proof passage
Quote:
" for Jesus' endorsement and approval of the welfare state is a non sequitur.
False.Here is a real non sequitur. If Boxcar "claims" to be a Christian.And Boxcar "speaks" abut Christianity. Boxcar "Is" a Christian.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:06 AM   #715
boxcar

Quote:
Predictable. Stalling while he tries to think of something.
Pump more coffee into you. I did think of something. Try to keep up. Ponder this: Did Jesus try to perpetuate poverty, the underclass and victimhood like liberals do? Or did Jesus ever have an ulterior motive for wanting to help the poor and the oppressed, and for instructing his disciples to do the same?
Old 03-30-2017, 08:09 AM   #716
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
False.Here is a real non sequitur. If Boxcar "claims" to be a Christian.And Boxcar "speaks" abut Christianity. Boxcar "Is" a Christian.
I don't believe you would know a real non sequitur if it slapped you upside. See my last post to Actor.
Old 03-30-2017, 11:41 AM   #717
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Pump more coffee into you. I did think of something. Try to keep up.
I'm way ahead of you and always have been.
Quote:
Ponder this: Did Jesus ...
... , a fictitious person, .... FTFY
Quote:
... try to perpetuate poverty, the underclass and victimhood like liberals do? Or did Jesus ever have an ulterior motive for wanting to help the poor and the oppressed, and for instructing his disciples to do the same?
Mark 14:7 For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good
Old 03-30-2017, 01:29 PM   #718
boxcar

Quote:
I'm way ahead of you and always have been.
This is why you have always known that atheistic naturalism/evolution is a false since it's a self-defeating worldview, violating the law of noncontradiction, right?

Quote:
Mark 14:7 For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good
So, why do you give a meaningless quote by a non-existent person?

Further, in the above mysterious quote, I don't find an endorsement for anyone to perpetuate the condition of poverty.

For someone who opines that you're "way ahead" of me, you Shirley lack reading comp skills.
Old 03-30-2017, 03:08 PM   #719
LottaKash

Quote:

I think that it makes an Atheist feel good when they do it that way...jmo, tho...

That is all they've got, in the end, it seems, "Nuttin"....
Old 03-30-2017, 06:49 PM   #720
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
This is why you have always known that atheistic naturalism/evolution is a false since it's a self-defeating worldview, violating the law of noncontradiction, right?
See below.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor
So you agree it's meaningless.

Quote:
Further, in the above mysterious quote, I don't find an endorsement for anyone to perpetuate the condition of poverty.
So you are opposed to Repug plans to eliminate Social Security.

Quote:
For someone who opines that you're "way ahead" of me, you Shirley lack reading comp skills.
The ancients believed here were many gods. The Greeks and Romans thought there were few. The Jews thought there was only one. The Christians bumped that back up to three. I'm three gods ahead of you.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: