Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-30-2024, 10:45 AM   #1
Richie

so biden proclaims easter as transgender day

So Biden proclaims easter as tranny day now, we have fallen pretty far, look around at the mess
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-30-2024, 11:26 AM   #2
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie View Post
So Biden proclaims easter as tranny day now, we have fallen pretty far, look around at the mess
I keep using the term metaphysical evil to describe the people in power in the democrat party now. I say that because imo this is no longer just a disagreement over our priorities as a country or the best solutions to problems we all agree are a high priority. That kind of stuff is still in the background, but it's obvious that democrats these days hate Christians. It's a driving force in their thinking, politics, and priorities.

Whether it's locking down churches but leaving rioters to run loose and burn down cities, classifying religious Christians as nationalists and terrorists and infiltrating churches with the FBI, the rise in Church vandalism, attacking and canceling Christians for expressing opinions that run counter to leftist secularism but tolerating attacks on Christians, shifting from protecting the rights of people engaging in anti Christian behavior to actively promoting anti Christian behavior that demonstrably produces bad results for society etc... the anti Christian rhetoric and action is increasing.

To me, it's on a level now that goes beyond just honest disagreement. It feels like something bigger is going on.

It feels like a battle between intrinsic good and intrinsic evil.

It feels metaphysical.

It feels like God vs. Satan.

IMO, you can only be this fucked up if you are under the influence of metaphysical evil.
Old 03-30-2024, 11:28 AM   #3
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

And I proclaim it GO TO HELL BIDENC DAY.

The sooner the better.
What a POS he is.
Old 03-30-2024, 11:35 AM   #4
Richie

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I keep using the term metaphysical evil to describe the people in power in the democrat party now. I say that because imo this is no longer just a disagreement over our priorities as a country or the best solutions to problems we all agree are a high priority. That kind of stuff is still in the background, but it's obvious that democrats these days hate Christians. It's a driving force in their thinking, politics, and priorities.

Whether it's locking down churches but leaving rioters to run loose and burn down cities, classifying religious Christians as nationalists and terrorists and infiltrating churches with the FBI, the rise in Church vandalism, attacking and canceling Christians for expressing opinions that run counter to leftist secularism but tolerating attacks on Christians, shifting from protecting the rights of people engaging in anti Christian behavior to actively promoting anti Christian behavior that demonstrably produces bad results for society etc... the anti Christian rhetoric and action is increasing.

To me, it's on a level now that goes beyond just honest disagreement. It feels like something bigger is going on.

It feels like a battle between intrinsic good and intrinsic evil.

It feels metaphysical.

It feels like God vs. Satan.

IMO, you can only be this fucked up if you are under the influence of metaphysical evil.
agree, it is strange that this appeals to like 1% of the people, but a big FU to what ? 30-40% of the people
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-30-2024, 12:03 PM   #5
davew

International Trans Day of Visibility was started 15 years ago and is always March 31 - although more states and countries are recognizing it now.

https://www.opb.org/article/2024/03/...y-its-success/

Someone told JOE it was bad optics in an election year to be pushed around by someone dressed up as an Easter Bunny at the white house egg roll ...
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-30-2024, 12:26 PM   #6
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Someone told JOE it was bad optics in an election year to be pushed around by someone dressed up as an Easter Bunny at the white house egg roll ...
Probably.

If I had the time, I could probably think of a dozen ways to show respect and help protect the rights of the transgender community without stepping on and ignoring the religiousness and significance of Easter to over 100 million Americans. If it was an isolated incident, you could write it off. Does it really matter? But it's not isolated. It's part of an obvious pattern. That's why I had to vent that the left is wildly bigoted and full of hate towards Christians. If you are even a mildly religious Christian, I don't care how much you think Trump is an insensitive, womanizing misogynist, ego maniac etc... how can you vote for people that deep down inside hate you.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 03-30-2024 at 12:32 PM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-30-2024, 01:17 PM   #7
xtb

I wonder if the Easter Bunny will chase Joe around like last year.

Oh, and don't put anything "religious" on the "Easter" eggs.

White House Forbids Kids From Using 'Religious' Symbols/Themes In Easter Egg Contest

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024...ntest-n2172099

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg GJ3yH9ZW4AAYEKe.jpeg (255.1 KB, 6 views)
Old 03-30-2024, 01:49 PM   #8
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

New idea for the WH Easter Egg Hunt this year.
Lead the EGGHEAD out to the Rose Garden, see if he can find his way back inside,

Vegas over/under is 4.5 hours
Old 03-30-2024, 02:08 PM   #9
davew

Quote:
Probably.

If I had the time, I could probably think of a dozen ways to show respect and help protect the rights of the transgender community without stepping on and ignoring the religiousness and significance of Easter to over 100 million Americans. If it was an isolated incident, you could write it off. Does it really matter? But it's not isolated. It's part of an obvious pattern. That's why I had to vent that the left is wildly bigoted and full of hate towards Christians. If you are even a mildly religious Christian, I don't care how much you think Trump is an insensitive, womanizing misogynist, ego maniac etc... how can you vote for people that deep down inside hate you.
COME ON MAN, the demons HATE anyone that thinks differently than them on anything.

That is WHY they have no policy they are campaigning with, just orange man bad.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-30-2024, 03:01 PM   #10
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
International Trans Day of Visibility was started 15 years ago and is always March 31 - although more states and countries are recognizing it now.

https://www.opb.org/article/2024/03/...y-its-success/

So what you are saying is there will not be a Biden handler following him around dressed as the Easter Bunny? They will be dressed as a drag queen instead? Pardon me if drag queens are not considered transsexuals, I can't keep up with this gender nonsense. As I go to woke liberal POS website MSN for personal e-mail and weather, they have constant headlines stories about the 100's of genders there are now. The latest is gynosexual, most of these just seem to be new names for bisexuals. At first I thought it was women who are attracted to gynecologists, but I assumed wrong.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-30-2024, 03:38 PM   #11
jimmyb

Isnt Biden supposed to be a practicing Catholic? Oh , i forgot, he's the guy who said he spent more time in black churches than blacks did. He said the same about Jewish Temples as well. Spent more time in them than Rabbis, doncha know?
jimmyb is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-30-2024, 03:51 PM   #12
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Probably.

That is a good question, just think of all the white democrats that worship Obama. I pop in once in a blue moon to a 49er fan website I used to frequent, no shock it seems all the long term lefties have went further to the left. I had some clown ask me if I could honestly say I even was close to being as good of a perfectly moral human being that Obama was. I then asked the guy if he was white, when he replied yes, I ask him how he could hold in high regard someone who hated him for his skin color.

The guy claimed Obama has never said anything bad about white people. I had to post a Google link for him on all the anti white crap the Obamas have said or been involved in. I have not heard back.

I just wonder if the news sources these people frequent would never put Obama in a bad light or to they have some weird auto tune that blocks what they don't want to hear, Every time there was a black on white conflict Obama took the black person's side before the facts came in and of course never retracted what he said or apologize. That sounds like the acts of a RACIST.

As for the bolded I suppose Obama was a bad example as his hate for white people isn't deep inside. It is printed on his forehead. He even hates black people like Tim Scott because Tim does not hate white people and never plays the race card.
Old 03-30-2024, 04:01 PM   #13
classhandicapper

They love Christians and Easter

Quote:
From Blaze Media:
A local Democratic politician from New Jersey is facing a firestorm after she posted a meme mocking Easter while defending drag queens and abortion.

“Easter eggs are aborted chicken babies that are painted in drag for small children to worship. Happy Easter,” read the meme on Instagram.
Old 03-30-2024, 04:01 PM   #14
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Isnt Biden supposed to be a practicing Catholic? Oh , i forgot, he's the guy who said he spent more time in black churches than blacks did. He said the same about Jewish Temples as well. Spent more time in them than Rabbis, doncha know?

I am not a religious scholar, I am just going by the eye test, in Central and South Virginia, that is just where most of my travels are. There are a lot of rural churches. All the ones I have driven by that have a high percentage of
black people are Baptist. Unlike what the media sells there are a lot of black folk that live in rural areas around these parts in harmony with white people.

I won't even check my eye test, if Biden was a practicing Catholic he was not regularly attending a black church. It strangely sounds like he is LYING one way or another.
Old 03-30-2024, 04:15 PM   #15
Inner Dirt

Quote:
They love Christians and Easter

From Blaze Media:
A local Democratic politician from New Jersey is facing a firestorm after she posted a meme mocking Easter while defending drag queens and abortion.

“Easter eggs are aborted chicken babies that are painted in drag for small children to worship. Happy Easter,” read the meme on Instagram.

Anyone who listens to a Democrat politician or a lefty media source is dumber by doing so.

Easter eggs could never be considered "aborted chicken babies" by even the wildest stretch of the imagination, first hens will lay eggs whether they are fertilized or not, I used to have chickens, maybe city folk are unaware of a hen not needing a rooster to produce eggs.

The hens who laid the eggs you buy at the grocery store have probably never been around a rooster. They were never going to be chicken babies.