Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 09-23-2015, 09:10 PM   #331
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf
I don't think Hillary is as popular as you think, my wife is as liberal as they come and she will not vote for Hillary.
Your wife is obviously jealous of Hillary's good looks, charitable giving, and winning personality...
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2015, 11:44 PM   #332
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6
Your wife is obviously jealous of Hillary's good looks, charitable giving, and winning personality...
More like a high percentage of women are turned off by consummate liars, left and right alike.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2015, 02:18 AM   #333
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebcorde
because it was all about Benghazi, right? If Hillary claims are correct, it was all personal, then a big victory for her. If they find 1 or 2 e-mails that are considered "confidential" then republicans will be jumping up and down "see see, she's not so perfect". In the end, we're talking about a one form of communications called E-mails. Not phone calls or letters, e-mails.
I am wondering if they will find any like this ->

"We would like to donate a couple million to the CF and like Bill to come give us his great speech 'young women are the best'. Could you help ' ?responsible company ? ' get a waiver or sanction released so they can do business with ' ? bad country ? ' ? We love your work."
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2015, 11:32 AM   #334
magwell

The Hag will step aside as soon as she hears Biden is going to run, reason being doctors orders, because of too many headaches.........
Old 09-29-2015, 02:26 PM   #335
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6
forgot her self-proclaimed advocacy "for children her entire life"
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-30-2015, 07:54 AM   #336
magwell

If Trump wins over the teamsters (it's possible) even bringing out the "big dog Bill" wont help her, and Bill has been warming up in the bullpen to prop her up because the hag is running out of steam and it's still in the early innings....
Old 09-30-2015, 09:27 AM   #337
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Seems evident that Hillary is not up to the job.
She has to have her husband fight her battles for her.

Bill will say or do anything to get back into the White House.
He left a lot of "special" cigars in the Oval Office.
Old 09-30-2015, 12:25 PM   #338
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

I hope Hill's the nominee. Biden has a better chance in the general, at this point.
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-30-2015, 12:50 PM   #339
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Biden scares me.
Old 10-05-2015, 03:01 PM   #340
delayjf

Two new books that highlight what it was like to work on Hillary's security detail. I know quite a few fellow Marines that worked on HMX-1 (Helo squadron assigned to transport the President) They have told me lots of similar stories that were presented mentioned in the book.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2015, 03:58 PM   #341
Clocker

Hillary says that when she is president, she will close the “gun show loophole” by executive order.

Federal law governs the sale of firearms by licensed firearms dealers and state laws govern the sale of firearms by private parties. Some states have laws that are stricter than the federal law and some are not as strict. Libs hate the latter, and call it the gun show loophole, even though the laws apply to everyone everywhere.

Quote:

A central issue in Mrs. Clinton’s proposals are the background checks on prospective gun buyers, which are required for retailers at stores. But under federal law, they are not required at gun shows or over the Internet with private sellers.

Under Mrs. Clinton’s plan, she would use administrative powers to make anyone selling a substantial number of guns declared “in the business” of firearms dealing, and subject to the same rules as retailers, if Congress does not act, according to the campaign aide.
Federal law already defines who is a firearms dealer and must be licensed. Looks like Hillary is planning on legislating from the Oval Office.

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/10/0...nts-to-or-not/
Old 10-05-2015, 04:08 PM   #342
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
Hillary says that when she is president, she will close the “gun show loophole” by executive order.

Federal law governs the sale of firearms by licensed firearms dealers and state laws govern the sale of firearms by private parties. Some states have laws that are stricter than the federal law and some are not as strict. Libs hate the latter, and call it the gun show loophole, even though the laws apply to everyone everywhere.

Federal law already defines who is a firearms dealer and must be licensed. Looks like Hillary is planning on legislating from the Oval Office.

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/10/0...nts-to-or-not/

I have a HUGE problem with her legislating by issuing an executive order, but I wouldn't have a problem with what she is trying to accomplish. I can't believe we can't find a reasonable compromise on background checks.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:32 PM   #343
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
I can't believe we can't find a reasonable compromise on background checks.
The current system is not being administered effectively or efficiently. It makes no sense to try to change the rules until you figure out how to implement them.

We can't find a reasonable compromise because the extremists on the left are not reasonable. The last set of proposed rules was so bad it couldn't pass the Democratic controlled Senate at the time.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:45 PM   #344
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf
Two new books that highlight what it was like to work on Hillary's security detail. I know quite a few fellow Marines that worked on HMX-1 (Helo squadron assigned to transport the President) They have told me lots of similar stories that were presented mentioned in the book.
According to the NY Post, the second book also goes into detail about Hillary's long history of domestic violence against Bill.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/04/hillary...ed-doors-book/
Old 10-05-2015, 05:30 PM   #345
delayjf

If I were Bill I wouldn't take one ounce of s**t from her. If she could not be respectable in the Oval Office, I would ban her from the Oval Office.

Reading some of the exerts from the book, and this came from several sources. When she would walk down the halls in the WH, everyone was supposed to clear the hallway. Seriously??
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply