Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-26-2021, 10:06 AM   #91
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alydar View Post
Seriously? politics aside you think that Palin and Harris are comparable? Maybe, in terms of their popularity, but not in intelligence or ability.
Palin by far the more intelligent, and an American to boot!
Harris is more your choice if you can't find a hyena.
Old 03-26-2021, 10:13 AM   #92
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Who cares. Who cares if he refers to notes. Trump never referred to notes because he never cared about truth or accuracy.
Or maybe because he knew what was going on.
I can see why a bumbling idiot would sound intelligent to YOU.

Biden is so transparent you can look into his left ear and see people on his right.
Old 03-26-2021, 10:48 AM   #93
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Or maybe because he knew what was going on.
I can see why a bumbling idiot would sound intelligent to YOU.

Biden is so transparent you can look into his left ear and see people on his right.
well, I don't want to bore you and go into all the specific details ....

we are the most transparent administration since 0bama's

when will we be able to see the kid internment camps?

as soon as we have everything ready, we will let some people see ...
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-26-2021, 12:10 PM   #94
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Seeing the clips of old Joe in this video, I have to say...it was worse then even I could imagine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEucxkTUG2c

Holy shite!
Tucker Carlson. Biggest phony in the world. Biggest dummy too. He actually had to go to Google to realize that Jim Eagle was an analogy not a real person. Then he tried to tell us black people cannot drive cars because they don’t have IDs. No. Black people (some, obviously) can’t drive cars because they don’t own cars. If they get a car they get an ID.
A person living in the city is less likely to own a car and need a drivers license than one living in the suburbs.

Tucker tried to tell us “Someone” heard an audible gasp from behind the curtain when Biden said he planned to run again and it sounded like Kamala Harris. Of course no such gasp was picked up on any video of the event and why would Harris be hiding behind a curtain anyway? But Carlson knows his audience will eat that up while us intelligent folks know him for the charlatan he is.

Carlson said Biden has not united the country because a small percentage of Neanderthals in the center of the country oppose his policies. But 77% approved of the Covid-19 rescue plan including a majority of Republicans.

Tucker played a clip-out of context, as were they all-of Biden talking about his “Predecessor “, chuckling and saying “God I miss him.” As if this was proof of Biden’s dementia. But Biden was talking like that fifty years ago.
Old 03-26-2021, 12:13 PM   #95
wisconsin

Quote:
Tucker Carlson. Biggest phony in the world. Biggest dummy too. He actually had to go to Google to realize that Jim Eagle was an analogy not a real person. Then he tried to tell us black people cannot drive cars because they don’t have IDs. No. Black people (some, obviously) can’t drive cars because they don’t own cars. If they get a car they get an ID.
A person living in the city is less likely to own a car and need a drivers license than one living in the suburbs.

Tucker tried to tell us “Someone” heard an audible gasp from behind the curtain when Biden said he planned to run again and it sounded like Kamala Harris. Of course no such gasp was picked up on any video of the event and why would Harris be hiding behind a curtain anyway? But Carlson knows his audience will eat that up while us intelligent folks know him for the charlatan he is.

Carlson said Biden has not united the country because a small percentage of Neanderthals in the center of the country oppose his policies. But 77% approved of the Covid-19 rescue plan including a majority of Republicans.

Tucker played a clip-out of context, as were they all-of Biden talking about his “Predecessor “, chuckling and saying “God I miss him.” As if this was proof of Biden’s dementia. But Biden was talking like that fifty years ago.

Keep telling yourself all of this if it makes you feel so much better.
Old 03-26-2021, 12:29 PM   #96
davew

Quote:

so you say if you live in a city, you don't need a car because you can walk everywhere?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-26-2021, 12:45 PM   #97
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

All of the above proves what an old, slow, naďve, humorless cuck you really are.

Please...keep bringing more of this here. I enjoy the laughs.
Old 03-26-2021, 01:56 PM   #98
Rohirrim
Veteran

Gaslight City

Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-26-2021, 03:01 PM   #99
Greyfox

Quote:
Tucker Carlson. Biggest phony in the world. Biggest dummy too. He actually had to go to Google to realize that Jim Eagle was an analogy not a real person. Then he tried to tell us black people cannot drive cars because they don’t have IDs.
Wow! You really thought that Tucker seriously believed those comments.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-26-2021, 03:02 PM   #100
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Gaslight City
Ironic...someone like you with your beliefs...accusing others of gaslighting...

Kinda delicious I have to say.

Probably not ironic now that I think about it...just plain hypocritical.
Old 03-26-2021, 03:26 PM   #101
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
well, I don't want to bore you and go into all the specific details ....

we are the most transparent administration since 0bama's

when will we be able to see the kid internment camps?

as soon as we have everything ready, we will let some people see ...
knock knock

POLICE!
We have a warrant.

Come back tomorrow after we get rid of the evidence.

OK.
Old 03-26-2021, 04:20 PM   #102
boxcar

Quote:
Wow! It's worse than I imagined. He has the really bad type that attacks at young age.
Old 03-26-2021, 05:28 PM   #103
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Wow! It's worse than I imagined. He has the really bad type that attacks at young age.
50 years of dementia!

And also a noose tyin', bumper draggin', back of the bus racist seeing he used that racist filibuster as a senator! (The Kenyan Krackpot as well.)

What pathetic little weasels democrats are.
Dems used filibuster 327 times durinng Trump...PROOF POSITIVE that dems are RACISTS

Last edited by Tom; 03-26-2021 at 05:41 PM.
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-26-2021, 05:33 PM   #104
fast4522

Quote:
As if this was proof of Biden’s dementia. But Biden was talking like that fifty years ago.
Correct, he was always crazy. As a young Senator he also dropped the N word and Fbomb more often, and when someone got under his skin a dog faced pony was not the only weird thing that came out of his mouth.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-26-2021, 11:02 PM   #105
JustRalph
Just another Facist

This is some first rate bullshit

JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply