Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-17-2018, 12:15 PM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Yutes!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...lf-century-low

One more win
Old 08-17-2018, 01:20 PM   #2
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Trump contributed as much to the economic recovery as I did to the Cubs 2016 World Series win. Probably less.
Old 08-17-2018, 01:26 PM   #3
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Trump contributed as much to the economic recovery as I did to the Cubs 2016 World Series win. Probably less.

And everything bad in the economy is still George Bush's fault and everything good is because of Obama, right? I know you believe that, but you also think geniuses will make a low level Post Office job a career choice.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-17-2018, 03:23 PM   #4
Marshall Bennett

Yeah, under mosty's theory the credit should go to Bush.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-17-2018, 04:20 PM   #5
lamboguy

i think Trump has made some interesting moves economically. i am not criticizing Obama, he wasn't that bad. Trump has taken some wild swings, if they are still working 1 1/2 years from now he will look like a hero.

the idea with borrowing the future to give a tax cut and repatriate money was a very bold move along with the tariff. so far the dollar has become stronger, more people are working and the equity markets are going up. and so far you have to admit its working. admittedly it is very risky on a number of different fronts. but if his revenues increase and the deficit decreases you really can't knock the man.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-17-2018, 06:19 PM   #6
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
You’re a joke
Old 08-17-2018, 08:37 PM   #7
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Don't your pants fall down when you talk through your arse like that?
Old 08-17-2018, 08:59 PM   #8
lamboguy

seriously, i don't remember seeing so many help wanted signs posted almost everywhere. all these places are paying signing bonus to get you to work there.

i even think that a lot of people are working now that weren't part of the phony job statistics prior to Trump being in office. no question in my mind, if you want a job you are finding one now with decent wages. you really have to give Trump credit for this even if you don't like him. so far he has a great master plan that is working much better than anyone would have fathomed.

i don't think i can ever remember a president that has dominated the news like Trump has either. probably by his own design to keep the press occupied. he does some very silly things that the press reports on and doesn't get to the meat and potatoes of doing his job. this is a very interesting presidency so far.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-17-2018, 09:34 PM   #9
chadk66

well looks like all these recent and soon to be college grads are going to cross on over to team Trump. mid terms could be a very interesting day.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2018, 12:11 AM   #10
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
seriously, i don't remember seeing so many help wanted signs posted almost everywhere. all these places are paying signing bonus to get you to work there.

i even think that a lot of people are working now that weren't part of the phony job statistics prior to Trump being in office. no question in my mind, if you want a job you are finding one now with decent wages. you really have to give Trump credit for this even if you don't like him. so far he has a great master plan that is working much better than anyone would have fathomed.

i don't think i can ever remember a president that has dominated the news like Trump has either. probably by his own design to keep the press occupied. he does some very silly things that the press reports on and doesn't get to the meat and potatoes of doing his job. this is a very interesting presidency so far.
In Texas they are considering changing the State Motto to

“Now Hiring!” “Help Wanted!” Was voted down