Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-07-2018, 03:18 PM   #1
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

I wish the media would back off !

Of course,they would have no one to blame but themselves. Scary.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/new-po...media?ref=home

Last edited by Nutz and Boltz; 08-07-2018 at 03:22 PM.
Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-07-2018, 03:22 PM   #2
chadk66

I think if they chronically tell lies they should be shut down. Not hard to prove.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-07-2018, 03:23 PM   #3
chadk66

Or at the very least face huge fines for lies they tell.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-07-2018, 03:25 PM   #4
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

As if the MEDIA never thought they'd be held accountable to the people for the decades long assault of brainwashing that's taken place....Long time coming, CNN will be first to go bust.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-07-2018, 03:59 PM   #5
Marshall Bennett

ABC news makes me want to puke. They've gotten as bad as CNN and MSNBC. Johnathon Karl, Cecillia Vega, and Matthew Dowd are far-left hate-mongers simply put. These three hate Trump with a passion that runs a lot deeper than politics alone. They're also often liars in their reporting.
They should burn in hell....screw em!!!
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-07-2018, 04:31 PM   #6
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
ABC news makes me want to puke. They've gotten as bad as CNN and MSNBC. Johnathon Karl, Cecillia Vega, and Matthew Dowd are far-left hate-mongers simply put. These three hate Trump with a passion that runs a lot deeper than politics alone. They're also often liars in their reporting.
They should burn in hell....screw em!!!
I only watch the local t v news regularly .They give enough info on whats happening, national and world wide ,without droning on and on about it. And I only listen to one radio station besides the sport station.That one station has 2 guys that have differing views and listening to them talking back and forth I sort it out myself. There is too much "news"out there,hours and hours on end.
Old 08-07-2018, 06:31 PM   #7
lamboguy

no doubt the media these days are not dedicated in producing real quality news without opinions thrown in to sway vulnerable people that watch, read or listen to them. they produce some pretty bad reported news. the public has every right to be informed on most matters.

we also have crooked politicians that feed us up malarchy as well. most recently i have given thought to the wall that's being built. the media is reporting that its to keep aliens out. the amount of aliens crossing the border is close to nothing these days. people that live in this country around the borders don't want walls either. already you need passports to cross into Canada and Mexico. i suspect that the real reason the politicians want walls is to keep us in at any cost because we need more people living in our borders and will not be able to afford losing population at some point of time. with walls and enforcement in place it will be very hard to leave if you want to.

we already have the patriot act in place that was supported bipartisan. we are not headed in the right direction these days, we are very polarized, probably by design, where both sides are to busy hating each other and not looking around them to see what the real story is.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-08-2018, 10:55 AM   #8
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

When you have three-four people discussing a topic, it is not news.
Is is probably BS.

When a commentator reads the facts of a story without any personal observations, catch words, etc, it is news. Nothing else is news.
CNN NEVER reports political news.

They have the ability to cover real news fairly decently, when they try, and don't just put anyone open the air who claims they are some legitimate voice on the scene (ie, Baba Booie!)

They have gotten rid of most of their legitimate people and replaced them with brain-dead millennials and racists.

Last edited by Tom; 08-08-2018 at 10:58 AM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-08-2018, 02:19 PM   #9
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
When you have three-four people discussing a topic, it is not news.
Is is probably BS.

When a commentator reads the facts of a story without any personal observations, catch words, etc, it is news. Nothing else is news.
CNN NEVER reports political news.

They have the ability to cover real news fairly decently, when they try, and don't just put anyone open the air who claims they are some legitimate voice on the scene (ie, Baba Booie!)

They have gotten rid of most of their legitimate people and replaced them with brain-dead millennials and racists.

Remember when it was just this guy staring into a camera ?

Old 08-08-2018, 02:36 PM   #10
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Yes!