Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-08-2010, 04:18 PM   #16
hazzardm

Just a few more of the racists at Tea Party parties ......

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...a%3DX%26um%3D1
Old 01-08-2010, 04:21 PM   #17
hazzardm

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
One need not grill another professing Evangelical about the content of his faith.
Boxcar
Except when they start asking for money i.e. Swaggert et al
Old 01-08-2010, 04:21 PM   #18
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactaplayer
So does this mean you think man walked the earth with dinosaurs ?
If you want to know what I believe (which I know you really don't, anyway, because you're here to only antagonize) then google the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith. Have fun with that...and feel perfectly free to not ask me any more stupid questions.

Boxcar
Old 01-08-2010, 04:22 PM   #19
prospector

i didn't even get a letter...oh yeah, maybe its because when i moved back to arizona, i registered as a conserative..
Old 01-08-2010, 04:28 PM   #20
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazzardm
Except when they start asking for money i.e. Swaggert et al
Your example vindicates my stand on professing Evangelicals, does it not? Did I not say that any pretender would, by their words or deeds, inevitably betray his own hypocrisy? Furthermore, I have the sanction of scripture behind me since it is written that Christians would know the nature of the spiritual fruit of others by their deeds. When the Walk doesn't harmonize with the Talk...there's a problem. Is this concept too difficult for you to understand? I don't see why it would be. We have a president who professed to be a Christian but tells more lies that his real soul mate Satan does. What don't you understand?

Boxcar
Old 01-08-2010, 04:39 PM   #21
hazzardm

Quote:
Is this concept too difficult for you to understand? I don't see why it would be.
Boxcar
Certainly not. I am glad we are in agreement that there are MANNNNYYY so called christians that are full of crap.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:46 PM   #22
boxcar

Quote:
Certainly not. I am glad we are in agreement that there are MANNNNYYY so called christians that are full of crap.
And I'm even happier that you are in basic agreement with what the bible teaches would be the extent of the apostasy within Christendom in these last days.

Boxcar
Old 01-08-2010, 04:53 PM   #23
hazzardm

Quote:
And I'm even happier that you are in basic agreement with what the bible teaches would be the extent of the apostasy within Christendom in these last days.

Boxcar
How many days are left? I am curious what is your opinion of the Tea Party crowd? To me they like to condemn and riducule a man based on his skin color. It is my understanding that many people born in the middle east, say around Bethlehem, are of darker skin tone.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:12 PM   #24
ArlJim78

Quote:
How many days are left? I am curious what is your opinion of the Tea Party crowd? To me they like to condemn and riducule a man based on his skin color. It is my understanding that many people born in the middle east, say around Bethlehem, are of darker skin tone.
what led you to this conclusion? can you offer a single coherent example of this?
ArlJim78 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2010, 05:28 PM   #25
hazzardm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlJim78
what led you to this conclusion? can you offer a single coherent example of this?
I am curious what is your opinion of the Tea Party crowd? To me they like to condemn and riducule a man based on his skin color.

That was poor wording on my part. It was wrong to stigmitaize the entire group like that. I am sure all Tea Party enthusiasts are not racists. I should have stated:

To me, many of them they like to condemn and riducule a man based on his skin color.

Dale Robertson, TeaParty.org leader, would be a single example ....

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/arti...he_Tea_Parties

these would be some other examples ....

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...sa%3DX%26um%3D1

Last edited by hazzardm; 01-08-2010 at 05:32 PM.
hazzardm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2010, 05:44 PM   #26
boxcar

Quote:
[I]To me, many of them they like to condemn and riducule a man based on his skin color.
They would "like" to condemn or have they have actually condemned people of different skin color?

Boxcar
Old 01-08-2010, 05:53 PM   #27
hazzardm

I do not like the President's policies in the least bit. But I think there is a lot of black haters in the tea party movement, and I like that even less.

http://www.p2lx.com/wp-content/uploa...tests_2009.jpg

http://righttruth.typepad.com/.a/6a0...bb57970c-320wi

http://static.open.salon.com/files/r...1259191649.jpg

http://seesdifferent.files.wordpress...-obama-pin.jpg

http://southernfemalelawyer.files.wo..._4798673_n.jpg
Old 01-08-2010, 05:56 PM   #28
boxcar

Quote:
I am curious what is your opinion of the Tea Party crowd? To me they like to condemn and riducule a man based on his skin color.

That was poor wording on my part. It was wrong to stigmitaize the entire group like that. I am sure all Tea Party enthusiasts are not racists. I should have stated:

To me, many of them they like to condemn and riducule a man based on his skin color.

Dale Robertson, TeaParty.org leader, would be a single example ....

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/arti...he_Tea_Parties

these would be some other examples ....

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...sa%3DX%26um%3D1
Some of you guys will go to the greatest lengths in order to spin something. But allow me to preface my remarks with this disclaimer about Robertson's sign: I think it was in poor taste. Not a sign I would carry. Having said this, however, the intent of the sign is not racist. Read the sign again:

He's comparing Congress to Slave Owners and ALL Taxpayers of ALL COLRS to Congress' "niggars". He's making a point by drawing upon an historical analogy. Was there not slavery in the U.S. at one time? Were not the Southern plantation owners also Slave Owners? Were not the slaves black? All he's saying is that in this day and age, there are still Slave Owners, i.e. Congress this time around. And the "blacks" are ALL TAXPAYERS who are at the beck and call of their merciless masters -- slave owners who are never satisfied with the work of their "slaves" because they always, always want more of ourr money.

Is this the best you have for proving how racist the people were at these tea parties?

Boxcar
Old 01-08-2010, 06:00 PM   #29
hazzardm

Quote:
They would "like" to condemn or have they have actually condemned people of different skin color?

Boxcar
Well, they could be photoshopped images, if not, then I guess they already have. Many of the racists I have encountered over the years "like" expressing their ugliness, and these tea parties seem to provide such opportunity.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:06 PM   #30
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I do not like the President's policies in the least bit. But I think there is a lot of black haters in the tea party movement, and I like that even less.

http://www.p2lx.com/wp-content/uploa...tests_2009.jpg
Why you even bring this up, when it is clear this particular link is a plant...who knows how many of the others are plants as well?

But keep posting these red herrings...as if they mean anything...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply