Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-26-2022, 12:36 AM   #61
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Nightmare for Fetterman. I think I feel sorry for him…..

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2022/10/...aft-24-n505815

Why didn't his corner throw in the towel? The only shot Fetterman got in was saying OZ made everything he sold in China. Other than that Fetterman got lit up. If that was a prize fight that went the distance OZ won all but one round. I was laughing, I guess that makes me evil. All the trash Democrats say is making me hate all of them.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2022, 12:50 AM   #62
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
The debate didn't help Fetterman; pretty much just the opposite. I thought the moderators for this debate were very good. They held the candidates to the questions, when they weren't sufficiently answered initially. The debate held my attention; it wasn't in the least boring.

I was able to watch the whole debate here:

https://www.abc27.com/pennsylvania-s...r-25-at-8-p-m/

Link to rewatch the debate:

https://www.abc27.com/pennsylvania-s...man-mehmet-oz/

Thanks for trying, but on those links I can't even get the videos to attempt to start. My internet is slower than normal which is odd because it is 12:45 am here. Mine comes from a cell tower so with most people in bed and not out driving this is usually prime speed time. Right now I am testing at just a little faster than 1995 DSL. Modern websites hog a lot more data than back in the day. The link Ralph posted worked ok, I got to watch some short clips I saw OZ's closing statement but not Fetterman's. Some websites automatically adjust resolution to fit your internet speed, some you can adjust yourself, and the ones I can't use are hi def only.
Old 10-26-2022, 12:57 AM   #63
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
An ex cop feeling sorry for a criminal loving Democrat? I am confused???
I used to be a hospital cop too. I dealt with stroke victims often.

Why do I feel sorry for him? Because the Dems didn’t have the balls to pull the plug on his campaign. Some things are beyond politics. His wife should be ashamed. She should have fought off the jackals and taken better care of her husband.

This man is obviously permanently damaged.
Old 10-26-2022, 03:11 AM   #64
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Priceless are the minds that think this is someone you should vote for:

Old 10-26-2022, 06:31 AM   #65
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage View Post
Yeah it really is quite the head scratcher.. how this guy with a huge amount of PA homegrown support:

https://www.vox.com/23068819/democra...ssive-moderate

..could possibly be losing to a low-rent reality TV MAGA clown FROM NEW JERSEY..

Very very confusing, and I really don't like it.

And you know what that means..

THE RIG BE IN
Don't use the words "MAGA" and "clown" in the same paragraph when quoting PA, its really triggers him!!!
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2022, 09:44 AM   #66
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

You can see where the rot, death, and destruction of this country lies...in the earlier posts in this thread

People actually wanted you to believe Fetterman was a serious person who deserved your vote.

Nothing should be more triggering then that.

I'm happy you brought that reply back up...more people need to be reminded what is lurking about out there in terms of gaslighting and propaganda posing as genuine opinion and "truth."

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-26-2022 at 09:45 AM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2022, 10:15 AM   #67
davew

COME ON MAN, Fettermann is as serious as Biden. It is not a vote for him but against the other guy.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2022, 02:08 PM   #68
Inner Dirt

I noticed Fetterman ripped on Oz for owning 10 houses and being very wealthy. Dr. Oz is a heart surgeon and a self made man. Why do Democrats always try to demonize wealthy people? Especially ones who have extracted wealth of the tax payer's backs, insider trading and shady dealings?
Old 10-26-2022, 02:18 PM   #69
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Democrats have become the party of big manipulation.

Republicans are too stupid to pull that kind of thing off (plus they don't have 95% of the media sucking them off like Dems do).

I hear Fetterman lived off his wealthy parents well into his adult years...that's better than OZ who became wealthy on his own?

That's the Dem playbook...and since the media are their ultimate fellators, they can make it work most of the time
Old 10-26-2022, 02:43 PM   #70
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Democrats have become the party of big manipulation.

Republicans are too stupid to pull that kind of thing off (plus they don't have 95% of the media sucking them off like Dems do).

I hear Fetterman lived off his wealthy parents well into his adult years...that's better than OZ who became wealthy on his own?

That's the Dem playbook...and since the media are their ultimate fellators, they can make it work most of the time

I am having a lot of trouble understanding some of the labels Democrats put on Republicans. I did not know Dr Oz, was a Muslim with dual citizenship till I read up on him recently. I thought all Republicans are Xenophobic Islamophobes? How did this guy get the nomination? I can't believe there are Democrats running for office calling Republicans similar nasty names. I guess that is all a lot of them have, bunch of losers.
Old 10-26-2022, 02:46 PM   #71
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The funny thing is...all the lefty women who now recoil in fear at the mere mention of Dr. Oz, were probably the same women finger-banging themselves back in the day while watching his Oprah-endorsed show on television...

LOL at this link:

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/12/...s-senate-seat/

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-26-2022 at 02:48 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2022, 03:00 PM   #72
Inner Dirt

Quote:
The funny thing is...all the lefty women who now recoil in fear at the mere mention of Dr. Oz, were probably the same women finger-banging themselves back in the day while watching his Oprah-endorsed show on television...

LOL at this link:

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/12/...s-senate-seat/

The latest Democrat talking point is now Democracy is at stake if Republicans are elected. Can someone explain that nonsense? As for Oprah I doubt her condemning Dr. Oz will swing voters. Anyone who cares what Oprah thinks is voting for a Democrat anyway.
Old 10-26-2022, 03:08 PM   #73
jay68802

Quote:
ely still says vote for him...he's a bro!
Yep, the only candidate to vandalize a black owned business and to chase a unarmed black man down with a shotgun.
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2022, 03:13 PM   #74
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay68802 View Post
Yep, the only candidate to vandalize a black owned business and to chase a unarmed black man down with a shotgun.
I tried to watch last night but it was sad. Brain dead just like President Pedophile.
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2022, 03:15 PM   #75
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay68802 View Post
If elected, sounds like Fetterman might want to repeal anti-lynching laws...beware!