Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 05:28 PM   #121
greengorilla

They changed the outcome of a race without cause or warrant, yes that is called fixing a race. There doesn't even have to be financial gain involved, could be a personal vendetta. Regardless actions were criminal and wrong. Still waiting for a response to my questions. I know you won't answer them, but at least I have the guts to let these people in the forum now just how dirty you employer MTR is.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:31 PM   #122
VeryOldMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengorilla
What cant answer the question of Ozzie still riding at mtr after cheating? How about the stewards not banning Pusac after sterling emblem ride? You duck the questions cause all that comes out of your mouth is some bs about Darryl Paker and what a great guy he is, known him for years. The bottom line is all the stewards involved with that the race should be terminated period, regardless of who there friends are or how nice they are. That is how you restore integrity and prevent other nefarious actions like this one from occurring again.
You are trolling at this point.

There is a continuum of opinion about the underlying DQ - if the right wing is "the call was 100% correct" and the left wing is "there was a clear fix in on this one", we've seen a variety of views. I'm towards the right wing, mountainman is perhaps to my right, and there are plenty of others to my left. I'm not calling out anyone's integrity because they disagree with my point on the spectrum.

You are now introducing extraneous evidence about Mountaineer to attack Mark P, which has NOTHING to do with the underlying thread. Mountaineer and Beulah aren't even under common ownership.

The underlying point about the DQ not being justified on the merits is now lost in a swirl of conspiracy theory and character assassination. And to repeat - I DON'T work for either track, have NO financial interest in any of the stuff, and could only pick Mark P out of a lineup if my grainy MNR online telecast was good enough for me to say "that's the guy".
Old 02-28-2013, 05:37 PM   #123
mountainman

Quote:
They changed the outcome of a race without cause or warrant, yes that is called fixing a race.
No, it's called poor judgement. And I've finally got you backpedaling. Your initial post was very clear. You can't disown or revise it.

Last edited by mountainman; 02-28-2013 at 05:40 PM.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:45 PM   #124
mountainman

Quote:
at least I have the guts to let these people in the forum now just how dirty you employer MTR is.
Hiding behind a computer to call someone names-a person you'd never dare to insult face to face- doesn't take guts. It's a cowardly act.

Last edited by mountainman; 02-28-2013 at 05:47 PM.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:48 PM   #125
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman
Hiding behind a computer to call someone names-a person you'd never dare to insult face to face- doesn't take guts. It's a cowardly act.
Seems like a good note to close this thread on.
Closed Thread