Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 10-17-2022, 09:19 PM   #1
v j stauffer

2022 BREEDERS' CUP FILM ANALYSIS

Back in 2018 I published a complete film analysis for every horse that ran in the Breeders' Cup. It seemed to be well received. I'm thinking about doing it again for this year's BC. This IS NOT a seminar that makes selections. It's a tool to be used as an adjunct to your own handicapping process. Below is an example of what to expect for this year. These are five horses from the BC JUVINILE TURF SPRINT which I did earlier today. I'll be charging $75.00 for a full movie review of each and every horse on the entire BC card. Please let me know anyone is interested. The file will be emailed to you by noon on Thursday before the Breeders' Cup. Thanks, VJS

THE RIDLER--- Couldn't see start. Some sort of camera malfunction. Boy is this guy a 2yo that is still learning. No clue what racing is about. Just seemed to enjoy running alongside his pals. MAJOR candidate for ANY sort of equipment changes. Blinkers, shadow roll, whatever. Could get drown early by U S speed types.

BLACKBEARD--- Was pressing the pace, but these Euro sprints look like a mile and a half even when they're going short. Has terrible action. Paddles wheels his right front badly. Probably going to be a bit better when he stretches out. Not impressive to me.

SPEED BOAT BEACH--- Really good turf horses all seem to have one thing in common. They seem to "scoot/glide" over the grass. Never getting more than an inch or so off the base. This guy travels like that. Big stocky, VERY sprinty looking. His Stakes win at SA left a bit to be desired. Looked like he was going to win by a country mile. Took a long time getting by HELLADIC who might be running at Los Al by this time next year. doesn't feel like the monster many will think he is.

PRIVATE CREED--- Of course already winning at Keeneland is a big edge. I hate turf horses that pull on their riders. It takes away their punch. In this guy's case it can be forgiven though for a few reasons. He's two and still learning. He's much quicker early than Rosario allowed him to be. He could have been head and head for the lead. When he did turn him loose it was a grindy type run more thnan an explosion. He's super nice. But Breeders Cup special?

NAGIRROC--- NYRA turf sprints just look and feel totally different than anywhere in the country. It wouldn't surprise me if these riders took hold trying to sit and finish in the ALL-AMERICAN FUTURITY. This guy broke beautifully, could have controlled the front but that's just not how these riders roll. Sat a ground saving trip. Angled out and steadily wore down a field that didn't impress me. Of course, he's talented but I don't see him posing for a BC winners circle picture.

Last edited by v j stauffer; 10-17-2022 at 09:22 PM.
v j stauffer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-17-2022, 09:48 PM   #2
garyscpa

Send me a link.
garyscpa is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-17-2022, 10:06 PM   #3
v j stauffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyscpa View Post
Send me a link.
There is no link Gary.

In fact, the work except for those five horses hasn't been done yet.

The file will be ready on Thursday morning before Breeders' Cup.

At that time, I'll be accepting PayPals and emailing the presentation.

Appreciate your interest.
Old 10-17-2022, 10:15 PM   #4
the little guy

I'll be taping my extensive video previews of all the BC races on 11/2. They will be available for free on youtube. They usually run about six to eight minutes per race. I will post them here.

You don't have to pay for them:-)
the little guy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-17-2022, 10:23 PM   #5
garyscpa

I'll watch that too.
garyscpa is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-17-2022, 10:27 PM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Unfortunately, this thread falls under the unauthorized advertising clause.

It will self-destruct shortly
Old 10-17-2022, 10:40 PM   #7
v j stauffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Unfortunately, this thread falls under the unauthorized advertising clause.

It will self-destruct shortly
Sorry. In the past you've been cool with things like this. Or I would have asked.

Being tag teamed is always tough.
Old 10-17-2022, 10:58 PM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by v j stauffer View Post
Sorry. In the past you've been cool with things like this. Or I would have asked.

Being tag teamed is always tough.
I don't recall you ever charging for something before on here...if you can find me the thread I left up in the past where you were selling something, I'll be happy to leave this one up too as a courtesy.
Old 10-17-2022, 11:08 PM   #9
v j stauffer

Quote:
I don't recall you ever charging for something before on here...if you can find me the thread I left up in the past where you were selling something, I'll be happy to leave this one up too as a courtesy.
It's all good. Pretty sure when I was selling a west coast analysis there was talk about it on here.

But, no worries.

No hard feelings.
Old 10-17-2022, 11:09 PM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Trust me...if Andy did the same thing, I'd delete that too

I'm a jerk like that
Old 10-17-2022, 11:15 PM   #11
v j stauffer

Quote:

I'm a jerk like that
All good.
Old 10-17-2022, 11:19 PM   #12
the little guy

Quote:

I'm a jerk like that
Don’t worry, I don’t go on message boards and pretend to care about the fans and then ask them to pay for what they already pay me to do.

I’m not a jerk like that.
Old 10-18-2022, 11:55 AM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by v j stauffer View Post
All good.
I saw on twitter that all proceeds from this are going to Arkansas Racetrack Chaplaincy.

Weird flex that you didn't include that in your initial post here. Now that I know this, I can put this thread back up, since it's for charity.
Old 10-18-2022, 11:56 AM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Also, pretty sure Andy didn't actually do what you claim below...but I'll let you two figure that part out:

Old 10-18-2022, 12:11 PM   #15
the little guy

Oh, I figured it out a LONG time ago. Victim has been smearing me behind my back on Twitter ( and elsewhere ) for years. He knows using my name gets a reaction. I expect nothing more from him.

Interesting how posting that Tweet in this thread shows his complete dishonesty.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: