Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:11 PM   #1
lamboguy

BOOMER"S PLAYS

i was given these plays to watch and i am not a tout, but he just hit the exacta in the first at tampa with a 6 horse box that paid $700, the trifecta also paid $3200. he also had 2 others in the last week that were humongous payoffs.

i was told they tweaked the system and the plays have been alot better than before. of course i have not been playing any of his favorite buster's, but they have been real good.

they have been very consistant the last 2 weeks with well meant horses. maybe i will report back in about another 2 weeks with further results. but as of today they are el-fuego
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-06-2010, 02:31 PM   #2
Pcon04

I just can't play 10 tracks dif races and all.They are probably good

and worth one's while.I just can't do tracks like ctx Pen tup lad

Just not my cup of tea ..

Pc
Pcon04 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-06-2010, 03:12 PM   #3
lamboguy

all i know is in 8 races today he gave out a 720 exacta, and 3 square price winners at op, tam and fg. you can keep the big tracks, i am very happy doing what i do.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:06 PM   #4
Trotman
Veteran

Lamboguy if it's working good stuff. I'll check back with you in a few weeks.
Trotman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-06-2010, 05:17 PM   #5
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotman
Lamboguy if it's working good stuff. I'll check back with you in a few weeks.
yeah i'll let you know but i never saw a guy give out a $900 exacta and 2 $700 exactas in one week.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:54 PM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy
i was given these plays to watch and i am not a tout, but he just hit the exacta in the first at tampa with a 6 horse box that paid $700, the trifecta also paid $3200. he also had 2 others in the last week that were humongous payoffs.
SIX horse exacta box? For real?
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-06-2010, 07:45 PM   #7
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
SIX horse exacta box? For real?
i can't play that many horses either. i could never fathom any living human winning at this game betting 6 horse boxes parimutually. i am going to watch these things for another 2 weeks and give you a better assesment of it. the key to these plays are that they eliminate the favorite, so if the fav runs first or second you have just rolled a 7. that would be a more important stat to see if they can keep the fav out of the top 2 at a good enough rate.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:59 PM   #8
boomman

Clarification of the play I gave out today

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy
i can't play that many horses either. I could never fathom any living human winning at this game betting 6 horse boxes parimutually. i am going to watch these things for another 2 weeks and give you a better assesment of it. the key to these plays are that they eliminate the favorite, so if the fav runs first or second you have just rolled a 7. that would be a more important stat to see if they can keep the fav out of the top 2 at a good enough rate.
Lambo & Mike: Since Lambo opened this thread, I don't think it would be redboarding for me (and he has the sheet) to make a clarification: We didn't give out a 6 horse box, and I NEVER encourage those types of exacta wagers either. Here is how we ACTUALLY gave it out:
Favorite-Buster Report for February 6, 2010

Tampa Bay Downs 2nd Race
A exacta contenders: 3467
B exacta contenders: 58

Total 1 unit base wager: $12 for the exacta box of the "A" horses and $8 base wager 3467 in 1st position with 58 (The "B" horses) in the 2nd position

2nd race - Tampa Bay Downs
Winning Time: 1:14.60

7 Honor With Roses Gus Rincon 99.40 29.00 11.80
6 Bedouin Carlos Montalvo 9.40 6.00
5 Unseen Glory Edgar Perez 3.60

Exacta7-6 721.60 $2 Trifecta7-6-5 3,209.20

Boomer

Last edited by boomman; 02-06-2010 at 09:05 PM.
boomman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-06-2010, 09:08 PM   #9
johnhannibalsmith

Well, no wonder the guy in the other forum is miffed on his crappy payout in the second at TAM...

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-06-2010, 09:23 PM   #10
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomman
Lambo & Mike: Since Lambo opened this thread, I don't think it would be redboarding for me (and he has the sheet) to make a clarification: We didn't give out a 6 horse box, and I NEVER encourage those types of exacta wagers either. Here is how we ACTUALLY gave it out:
Favorite-Buster Report for February 6, 2010

Tampa Bay Downs 2nd Race
A exacta contenders: 3467
B exacta contenders: 58

Total 1 unit base wager: $12 for the exacta box of the "A" horses and $8 base wager 3467 in 1st position with 58 (The "B" horses) in the 2nd position

2nd race - Tampa Bay Downs
Winning Time: 1:14.60

7 Honor With Roses Gus Rincon 99.40 29.00 11.80
6 Bedouin Carlos Montalvo 9.40 6.00
5 Unseen Glory Edgar Perez 3.60

Exacta7-6 721.60 $2 Trifecta7-6-5 3,209.20

Boomer
by all means these are good plays. i have been following the spot plays and have shown a consistant profit by picking and choosing the ones i play. the good part i like about it is that it is a legitamate list that produces contenders. often times those picks are better than the horses that i would have normally played in a race. what i can say right now is that the spot plays are very worthwhile, i will need to pay more attention to the favorite busters to give a better opinion of them. the fact that you are winning with them the last 2 weeks is not enough of a sample for me to endorse playing them, or knock them. it is an entirely different world to me to bet that many different combinations and succeed.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:37 PM   #11
Ian Meyers

Normally I'd Agree But...

When you can eliminate the favorite from the first 2 spots in a big field you have a gigantic advantage. I have been using Boomer's exacta sheet for about 3 weeks and while you'd think you could hit a five or six horse box (and there aren't always 5 and 6 horse box plays) and still lose money I can tell you that hasn't been the case. Sure it happens every so often but I have found I either kill it, don't hit it all, or hit it for about a breakeven. There have only been two plays in the last 3 days that hit and lost money. Conversely, there have been three exacta plays this week that paid more than $700 (one paid $900) and another one that paid $320. Now those results are no doubt not the norm but I've never seen someone give out so many giant exactas in such a short period of time. Boomer's right in pointing out that 2 of those 3 700+ hits were on 4 horse exacta boxes.

My two cents FWIW.

Last edited by Ian Meyers; 02-06-2010 at 09:39 PM.
Ian Meyers is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2010, 12:25 AM   #12
Trotman
Veteran

Like I said to lamboguy earlier lets talk in a few weeks. IMO
all tout sevices are like morning glories, shoot the lights out in the beginning only to die in the afternoon.
Trotman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2010, 06:41 PM   #13
lamboguy

they just won again today, 8 out of 9 days since i have been following them. they had 2 $8.00 winners 2 portland meadows that i wouldn't play.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:47 PM   #14
jerseyjj

Did you happen to follow the favorite busters today? I was just wondering how they did today?

JJ
jerseyjj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2010, 08:59 PM   #15
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyjj
Did you happen to follow the favorite busters today? I was just wondering how they did today?

JJ
so far 2out of 3 one paid 74, the other 150.........another one to follow in the 8th at delta. so far you would have spent $140 to get back $224. 2 of the races were on tracknet tracks, and those are very poor rebates.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: