Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-29-2022, 01:53 PM   #16
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

u want more? i got more

Old 11-29-2022, 02:05 PM   #17
davew

if the non-binary gets jailed with felony, will it still collect pay with leave of absence?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2022, 04:00 PM   #18
Inner Dirt

He identifies as a non binary transvestite. With today's official definition of weirdos that seems to me a person in conflict with themselves. A transvestite is a cross dresser that wears clothes of the opposite sex. So if such as person feels like a woman they dress like a man and vice versa. It is odd that experts explain this stuff like their passing on useful information.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2022, 04:01 PM   #19
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
if the non-binary gets jailed with felony, will it still collect pay with leave of absence?

If the jail authorities are woke, do they move them back and forth from a men's and woman's prison depending on how they are feeling that day?
Old 11-29-2022, 07:58 PM   #20
tbwinner

Ok in all seriousness.

What do the transgender that transitioned decades ago think of the current.....eh, how do I put this....exploitation of this? Do they like it? Do they think it's embarrassing? Do they want the attention?

It's political exploitation for votes. What's their qualifications? That's all that matters.
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2022, 08:00 PM   #21
tbwinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
He identifies as a non binary transvestite. With today's official definition of weirdos that seems to me a person in conflict with themselves. A transvestite is a cross dresser that wears clothes of the opposite sex. So if such as person feels like a woman they dress like a man and vice versa. It is odd that experts explain this stuff like their passing on useful information.

Could be different everyday. Goodness.
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-09-2022, 12:16 PM   #22
davew

Biden's "pup handler" gets charged for suitcase theft from second airport. This time from McCarron, Las Vegas.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/non-binar...142747038.html
Old 12-09-2022, 12:38 PM   #23
tamaharbor

I wonder what the attraction democrats have with freaks?
tamaharbor is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-09-2022, 04:58 PM   #24
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Biden's "pup handler" gets charged for suitcase theft from second airport. This time from McCarron, Las Vegas.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/non-binar...142747038.html

"Pup handler" I could not believe that, we live in a sick country if someone feels open about sharing that. I admit I laughed at what they do. Are the pups gender fluid where they alternate between squatting and leg hiking when peeing on the carpet?
Old 12-11-2022, 07:51 AM   #25
davew

the Briben administration is doing an excellent job filling in the BINGO FREAK card. I wonder if Joe will give a parden to puppy handler? The 2 states charged don't really believe in giving reparations for perceived wrongs by theft.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-suitcase.html
Old 12-11-2022, 10:01 AM   #26
Inner Dirt

Quote:
the Briben administration is doing an excellent job filling in the BINGO FREAK card. I wonder if Joe will give a parden to puppy handler? The 2 states charged don't really believe in giving reparations for perceived wrongs by theft.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-suitcase.html

Looks like Daily Mail is woke as they are using they and them to refer to one person. From the picture it looks like Sam, not Samantha, steals luggage. How are they going to do a woke prosecution of this person? Most of the pictures I see seem to see make Sam sightings to be rare, how are they going to catch him?

Anyone notice a good amount of the Biden collection of abnormalities spend a lot of time promoting, researching and advertising their perversions? Sam/Samantha is an obvious one, of course we have Mayor Pete, putting his nose in every LGBTQ issue he can, Rachel Levine doing research on transitioning people under 18, etc,etc. It seems to be non existent or extremely rare those 3 are caught speaking about subjects commonly associated with the work they were hired to do. The humorous part is Sam/Samantha is the most qualified for their job of all the ones that are front and center of the whole administration in regards to getting air time. They are not doing their jobs, hands down the worst administration ever.
Old 12-11-2022, 10:10 AM   #27
davew

mayor Pete has talked about renaming and rerouting the interstates so they are less racist
Old 12-11-2022, 10:20 AM   #28
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbwinner View Post
Ok in all seriousness.

What do the transgender that transitioned decades ago think of the current.....eh, how do I put this....exploitation of this?
Do they like it? Do they think it's embarrassing? Do they want the attention?

It's political exploitation for votes. What's their qualifications? That's all that matters.

I always let personal experience, if I have it, override anything I read or see in the news, especially today. I have never known a trans person, only seen one in the last 10+ years I have lived in Virginia. The only time I saw any in California was when I was in a gay haven, like San Francisco, Palm Springs or Laguna Beach. Even then you might see one or two a day or none at all.
They are not as common as the liberal media makes them out to be. Please don't say some are hard to detect, if you see a picture of one that fools you, trust me, they have been photo shopped.

I have personally know more gay people than most even though most were females. My longest tenured friend's brother is gay, you would never know unless someone told you, same with an ex best friend's step son. Most just want to blend in and be known, as Greg, Chris, Tina, and Deb, not by their sexual orientation, I would think the same of an average trans person.
Old 12-11-2022, 10:25 AM   #29
Inner Dirt

Quote:
mayor Pete has talked about renaming and rerouting the interstates so they are less racist

Do consider that doing his job?

The guy is nothing but a Democratic talking point parroting stooge, when he isn't shoving his lifestyle in your face. During the debates who had the highest percentage of their spouse on stage after it was over? Pete was at 100%.
Old 12-11-2022, 11:25 AM   #30
Inner Dirt

Prominent LGBTQ leader claims Sam/Samantha's story of being abused is fake:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/no...0d3fc7cf585d0c

Claiming father punched him in the face when he came out at 11 and repeatedly held a gun to his head, and was sent to conversion therapy where he was repeatedly tortured. Of course Sam/Samantha won't name the conversion clinic that supposedly committed the torture.