Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

View Poll Results: Do you intend to get the COVID-19 vaccine when available?
NO - I’m Phase 1 7 11.48%
NO - I’m Phase 2 10 16.39%
NO - I’m Phase 3 11 18.03%
YES - I’m Phase 1 6 9.84%
YES - I’m Phase 2 20 32.79%
YES - I’m Phase 3 7 11.48%
Voters: 61. This poll is closed

Old 04-13-2021, 12:16 PM   #211
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Just living makes the US more dangerous.

Maybe we should just kill everyone?
Old 04-13-2021, 12:48 PM   #212
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
without a readily made conduit, there would be far fewer gunshot deaths. The mere availability of them makes the US more dangerous

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...vidence-shows/

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...aths-homicides

https://www.rand.org/research/gun-po...ent-crime.html
the first 2 articles are opinion pieces
the third article does not apply because criminals will always have guns

Chicago has a strict gun policy and crime is high

the same can be said about knives -> there are more knife murders than gun
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-13-2021, 01:17 PM   #213
boxcar

Researchers WARN: mRNA injections may permanently alter human DNA

(Natural News) Researchers from Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) are warning that the messenger RNA (mRNA) technology used in Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines” has the capability to forever alter recipients’ genomic DNA, making them more susceptible to disease and death.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-04-...uman-dna.html#
Old 04-13-2021, 01:44 PM   #214
boxcar

In Addition to the Above...

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny What The Covid Vaccine Is Going To Do To You

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nPHkeUanh2f2/
Old 04-13-2021, 02:06 PM   #215
boxcar

Just When You Thought the News Couldn't Get any Worse

UK gov’t. predicts ‘third wave’ of COVID deaths ‘dominated’ by those who are vaccinated

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/uk...are-vaccinated

Maybe the vaccinated should permanently stay indoors and live in a bubble indefinitely for their own safety. Get vaccinated and face a greater risk of death than the non-vaccinated folks, if you become infected with covid? Really? This is insane!
Old 04-13-2021, 03:26 PM   #216
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Researchers WARN: mRNA injections may permanently alter human DNA

(Natural News) Researchers from Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) are warning that the messenger RNA (mRNA) technology used in Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines” has the capability to forever alter recipients’ genomic DNA, making them more susceptible to disease and death.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-04-...uman-dna.html#
COMPLETE b s

messenger RNA is not bidirectional

It is the intermediary between the native DNA and protein synthesis
Old 04-13-2021, 03:29 PM   #217
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
COMPLETE b s

messenger RNA is not bidirectional

It is the intermediary between the native DNA and protein synthesis
Take it up with the Harvard and MIT researchers.
Old 04-14-2021, 03:00 PM   #218
biggestal99

Just got my first dose of Pfizer yesterday

I ain’t afraid of getting vaccinated. I’ll let other people live in fear.

That’s not for me.

It’s my civic duty not infect others

And for my 64 year old self not to get COVID.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-14-2021, 03:09 PM   #219
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Fear? lol

It would only be fear if one were forced to get it
Old 04-14-2021, 03:10 PM   #220
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Canada PM says vaccines don't work.

But if you think they do, then you should no longer need to wear a mask, social distance, avoid crowds, etc, right? In other words , back to normal.

Last edited by Tom; 04-14-2021 at 03:11 PM.
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-14-2021, 03:14 PM   #221
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
Just got my first dose of Pfizer yesterday

I ain’t afraid of getting vaccinated. I’ll let other people live in fear.

That’s not for me.

It’s my civic duty not infect others

And for my 64 year old self not to get COVID.

Allan
I was never afraid of covid, and I never became infected. So...if something ain't broke, why should I fix it? And why mess around with experimental drugs that are liability-free for their inventors? That's what lab rats are for, isn't it?

P.S. It's also my civic duty to watch out for number 1. I'm big enough, old enough and handsome enough to care for my own body, thank you.
Old 04-15-2021, 11:46 AM   #222
boxcar

CDC: 3,005 Recorded Deaths in VAERS Following COVID-19 Experimental “Vaccines” – More than Total Vaccine Deaths for Past 13+ Years

The CDC announced today that deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), a U.S. Government funded database that tracks injuries and deaths caused by vaccines, following experimental COVID injections, have now surpassed 3000 deaths since December of 2020, when the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID shots were given emergency use authorization (EUA) by the FDA.

This was reported on the CDC website today, on their “Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccination” page.

They report that 3,005 people have now died following COVID-19 experimental “vaccines.” (Note: not all of these deaths they are reporting have been entered into the VAERS database yet. Additional data is entered into VAERS every Friday.)

The CDC wants the public to think that this is an insignificant number, since over 189 million doses of COVID-19 emergency use injections have now been administered to the public.

But to put this into perspective, these 3,005 deaths now exceed the total number of deaths following ALL vaccinations from August of 2007, through the end of November, 2020, just before the experimental COVID shots started.

That is a time period of over 13 years, with 3,001 deaths following ALL vaccinations administered during that time frame.

https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/cdc-3...past-13-years/

The CDC conveniently hides this little historical contextual "factoid" from the public's eyes.
Old 04-15-2021, 01:18 PM   #223
classhandicapper

The problem with these stats is that "x" number of people are going to die randomly for any number of reasons at any given time no matter what.

For example, let's say I give out my best bet every day to a 1000 different people for a few months. Some of them are going to die shortly thereafter by pure coincidence, especially if a lot of them are older sick people. Then say we recorded all the deaths. It would make it look like my handicapping was killing people (not just financially )

They have to find cause and effect to prove it's the vaccine that's causing the deaths.

For the record, I had my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine yesterday. So if I should stop posting and vanish I hope you'll all think kindly of me even though like everyone else I've I had my bad moments.
Old 04-15-2021, 01:23 PM   #224
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
The problem with these stats is that "x" number of people are going to die randomly for any number of reasons at any given time no matter what.

For example, let's say I give out my best bet every day to a 1000 different people for a few months. Some of them are going to die shortly thereafter by pure coincidence, especially if a lot of them are older sick people. Then say we recorded all the deaths. It would make it look like my handicapping was killing people (not just financially )

They have to find cause and effect to prove it's the vaccine that's causing the deaths.

For the record, I had my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine yesterday. So if I should stop posting and vanish I hope you'll all think kindly of me even though like everyone else I've I had my bad moments.
No vanishing for you, classhandicapper. You have to be one of the 20% at Belmont soon.
Old 04-15-2021, 01:40 PM   #225
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post

Two things: The fact remains "Y' number of "random" deaths occurred for a much longer period of time, so the question remains, why so many "random X" deaths over an appreciably smaller period of time?

Secondly, since some medical scientists and doctors are saying that the mRNA vaccines can indeed alter one's God-given DNA, I would think that different people, who have suffered adverse effects, could wind up dying from any number of secondary causes, which would make tying those deaths into the vaccines, which triggered those secondary causes, virtually impossible.