Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-04-2020, 06:27 PM   #16
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
could you please document all names of this boogaloo group that have been arrested? Without names it doesn't mean much unless one is willing to believe internet rumors and theories
You sure are lazy, aren't you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boogaloo_movement
The boogaloo movement, members of which are often referred to as boogaloo boys or boogaloo bois, is a loosely organized American far-right extremist movement. Members of the boogaloo movement say they are preparing for a coming second American Civil War, which they call the "boogaloo".

Arrested: Stephen T. Parshall; Andrew Lynam; William L. Loomis
https://www.wrcbtv.com/story/4220753...up-at-protests

Levi Hicks is one, he identifies with the boogaloo movement, and is now somewhat well known since he posted a meme on FB titled Speak To Cops,shows a gun pointed at the face of a police officer. But says his group is into the peaceful dissasembly of tyranny on every level (yeah right)
https://66.media.tumblr.com/bb3dd8d3...wh2o1_1280.jpg

Here's a photo of Benjamin Ryan Teeter, Robert Kuznia, Drew Griffin and Curt Devine some other members. They are all a little different in ideology, so hard to categorize.....some support trump, some hate police, some love police, etc. they are all agent provacateurs though. Are you truly unaware of all these outside forces?

Last edited by clicknow; 06-04-2020 at 06:37 PM.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2020, 07:00 PM   #17
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicknow View Post
You sure are lazy, aren't you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boogaloo_movement
The boogaloo movement, members of which are often referred to as boogaloo boys or boogaloo bois, is a loosely organized American far-right extremist movement. Members of the boogaloo movement say they are preparing for a coming second American Civil War, which they call the "boogaloo".

Arrested: Stephen T. Parshall; Andrew Lynam; William L. Loomis
https://www.wrcbtv.com/story/4220753...up-at-protests

Levi Hicks is one, he identifies with the boogaloo movement, and is now somewhat well known since he posted a meme on FB titled Speak To Cops,shows a gun pointed at the face of a police officer. But says his group is into the peaceful dissasembly of tyranny on every level (yeah right)
https://66.media.tumblr.com/bb3dd8d3...wh2o1_1280.jpg

Here's a photo of Benjamin Ryan Teeter, Robert Kuznia, Drew Griffin and Curt Devine some other members. They are all a little different in ideology, so hard to categorize.....some support trump, some hate police, some love police, etc. they are all agent provacateurs though. Are you truly unaware of all these outside forces?

Be sure to let us know when the boogaloo movement advances to the stage whereby they demand that black folks bow down to them.
Old 06-04-2020, 07:02 PM   #18
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
In Houston, the police know who did it and are seeking indictments. And no, it wasn't a false flag.
Same here in Rochester.
Full court press with photos of the scumbags on TV everyday.
Rochester learned from the riots of 1964.
To this day, NO food markets in the inner city.
Never will be.
Careful what you set on fire.
Old 06-04-2020, 07:16 PM   #19
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Barr has evidence of Antifa, outsiders, and Booger people what clicknow wants to call them

Are you THAT set on defending Antifa and inject politics into this

Last paragraph of the article - Wray say political ideology has NO role in any investigation of violence.

Not sure what your photo of them has to do with violence in the streets...

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ag-b...ry?id=71066996
Old 06-04-2020, 11:11 PM   #20
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Barr has evidence of Antifa, outsiders, and Booger people what clicknow wants to call them

Are you THAT set on defending Antifa and inject politics into this
Nope, I don't even know much about it so I've been studying up. Just what I read when there are actual names attached, and I see them interviewed. What I "do" know is there's a whole chit-ton of agents provacateurs at these things, with very dubious objectives......antifa, boogaloo, and other groups I'm sure! But there are so many, it's taking a lot of time to read up on all the groups and their philosophies.

So I will just ask you, as was asked of me here:
Quote:
Also, could you please document all names of this boogaloo group that have been arrested? Without names it doesn't mean much unless one is willing to believe internet rumors and theories
Could I get the names of some of the antifa guys (who I also would not be in favor of, since I very much dislike extremists, of any kind!)

And keeping in mind, as you already know that would be INLCUDING extremist partisan type poeple (both Dem and Rep)....cuz I have no friends who are like that.

It never made sense to me why people would swear any kind of allegiance to a politician in the first place. I think people who do are just sort of "odd".

But yes, I'd like to know more about specific antifa guys who have been attending the recent protests.....I will certainly call them out......can't do that w/out seeing them interviewed, seeing the police arrests, with names of course, like ElKabong asked me for.

Extremists, whether partisan, right wing or left wing, are just not what I consider to be "stable" type of folks. THere's one on my other forum who is a progressive one, I am always batting heads with him. there are leftist versions that are just as ridiculous as Qanon you know.

Last edited by clicknow; 06-04-2020 at 11:17 PM.
Old 06-04-2020, 11:50 PM   #21
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
prosecutors freeing arrested so they can continue their destruction

https://twitter.com/Eric_Schmitt/sta...95075953176576
Same thing happened today in Dallas. Mass arrests over blocking a bridge, then today announced no charges to be pressed

Democrat run cities are ineffective. Plain and simple
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-05-2020, 12:28 AM   #22
clicknow

Quote:
Extremists, whether partisan, right wing or left wing, are just not what I consider to be "stable" type of folks

Also wanted to add, despite a devotion to their far-right Boogaloo memes, and despite military backgounds

those 3 i told Elkabong about.........they aren't the brightest bulbs on the tree......they were charged Wednesday by federal authorities with plotting to attack the protest in order to further their hope for a civil/race war.

and what is even funnier is The FBI was on to them before their date with the Federal justice system......like 3 months ago.

Most of these militia guys are really sorry lot. Their worst enemies aren't the Libs....... its their own big mouths and stupidity.
Old 06-05-2020, 12:38 AM   #23
ElKabong

Quote:
Also wanted to add, despite a devotion to their far-right Boogaloo memes, and despite military backgounds

those 3 i told Elkabong about.........they aren't the brightest bulbs on the tree......they were charged Wednesday by federal authorities with plotting to attack the protest in order to further their hope for a civil/race war.

and what is even funnier is The FBI was on to them before their date with the Federal justice system......like 3 months ago.

Most of these militia guys are really sorry lot. Their worst enemies aren't the Libs....... its their own big mouths and stupidity.
Three is all you have? Three? Look at the multitude of videos of rioters, the guys and gals looting don't look like the boogaloo rednecks

BTW if they're racists, I want no part of them. They aren't conservatives, don't stand for what I do.

Read that last paragraph. Move your lips if need be.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 06-05-2020, 12:44 AM   #24
clicknow

Quote:
Three is all you have? Three? Look at the multitude of videos of rioters, the guys and gals looting don't look like the boogaloo rednecks

Im sorry if you don't keep up with lists, and the myraid of right winger militia groups. I'm sure not going to keep doing the research for you though.

Good thing this isn't a quiz.

BTW I'm still waiting for names from you. Can you at least give me a measily 3 from the protests of this week of named antifa who the FBI "got" yet? I like to read their statements, see the interviews, figure out what is in their (whacko) brains.

I don't at all doubt that there's antifa involved. Once I started looking into the sheer number of the right wing militias, I figured there must be a left winger component as well, cuz, you know, I live in reality.

As for the looters, I've already mentioned, they are a category that doesn't really belong in the converation. They have no ideology, they are opportunists, just exploting a crisis situation, for "stuffs"......sort of like how insider trading works for the big boys, but they are only getting big screen TVs, not millions to buy 2nd and 3rd homes in paradise.

Looters have no *idealogy* and if you learn enough about how agents provacteurs work (which maybe you need to do) you would know that this isn't a grouop that the provacateurs even bother with. There's no point.

Last edited by clicknow; 06-05-2020 at 12:55 AM.
Old 06-05-2020, 12:56 AM   #25
ElKabong

Quote:

Could I get the names of some of the antifa guys (who I also would not be in favor of, since I very much dislike extremists, of any kind!)

But yes, I'd like to know more about specific antifa guys who have been attending the recent protests.....I will certainly call them out......can't do that w/out seeing them interviewed, seeing the police arrests, with names of course, like ElKabong asked me for.
https://www.delawareonline.com/story...y-night-antifa

https://wjla.com/news/local/richmond...y-night-antifa

and an oldie but goodie below

https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-le...berkeley-brawl

Toodles !
Old 06-05-2020, 12:59 AM   #26
ElKabong

Quote:

Looters have no *idealogy* and if you learn enough about how agents provacteurs work (which maybe you need to do) you would know that this isn't a grouop that the provacateurs even bother with. There's no point.
Nah, I'll leave that to you. I have a life, a career, and a family.
Old 06-05-2020, 01:22 AM   #27
clicknow

First one is article from 2018. (philadelphia) Doesn't count for this discussion.
Other one from fox on Berkeley is as you said, way old, 2017.

We are talking about the protests of late and antifa infiltration.

I did look at the one from Richmond. I see no names. Again, I will ask you, because you asked me:
Quote:
Also, could you please document all names of this boogaloo group that have been arrested? Without names it doesn't mean much unless one is willing to believe internet rumors and theories
I don't mind waiting for the FBI to put out the names. I do understand that doesn't happen right away.

However, I'm not going to waste my time with you further on this right now, because I don't much cotton to a conversation where there is no sincerity of honest exchange...... and instead the "game" is to give the runaround. Not wasting my time on that.

Let's leave it as when you get the names of at least 3 arrests, I'd like to read up on the antifa guys.

And since I've already posted, at least 5+ times that since there is a myriad of right wing agent provacateurs involved with these things, and that I automaticallly assume there would be the left wing verion involved as well. So please, do not trot out the idea that I said anywhere that Antifa isn't involved. You will have a real hard time with that one, since I will quote my own posts to the contrary.

LET ME KNOW when you want to have an honest conversation.

Until then..........toodles
Old 06-05-2020, 01:37 AM   #28
ElKabong

Quote:
First one is article from 2018. (philadelphia) Doesn't count for this discussion.
Other one from fox on Berkeley is as you said, way old, 2017.

We are talking about the protests of late and antifa infiltration.

I did look at the one from Richmond. I see no names. Again, I will ask you, because you asked me:

I don't mind waiting for the FBI to put out the names. I do understand that doesn't happen right away.

However, I'm not going to waste my time with you further on this right now, because I don't much cotton to a conversation where there is no sincerity of honest exchange...... and instead the "game" is to give the runaround. Not wasting my time on that.

Let's leave it as when you get the names of at least 3 arrests, I'd like to read up on the antifa guys.

And since I've already posted, at least 5+ times that since there is a myriad of right wing agent provacateurs involved with these things, and that I automaticallly assume there would be the left wing verion involved as well. So please, do not trot out the idea that I said anywhere that Antifa isn't involved. You will have a real hard time with that one, since I will quote my own posts to the contrary.

LET ME KNOW when you want to have an honest conversation.

Until then..........toodles
So you still have no names of bugaloo boys that committed an act of violence? Because those 3 haven't been charged of anything that actually happened

I'm shocked! Thought for sure with the rioting, looting, burning you'd find something. Keep looking.... you'll get better at this

maybe
Old 06-05-2020, 04:27 PM   #29
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Same thing happened today in Dallas. Mass arrests over blocking a bridge, then today announced no charges to be pressed

Democrat run cities are ineffective. Plain and simple
It is all a big show - anarchy is what the dems NEED.
A prospering economy people satisfied....no self respecting democrat () wants that!

And dem leaders have NO BALLS to enforce law and order.

You want no jobs, rioting, looting, VOTE BIDEN and democrat everywhere - THEY are you party!
Old 06-05-2020, 04:31 PM   #30
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
So you still have no names of bugaloo boys that committed an act of violence? Because those 3 haven't been charged of anything that actually happened

I'm shocked! Thought for sure with the rioting, looting, burning you'd find something. Keep looking.... you'll get better at this

maybe

Yes, but it is not fair for YOU to ask HER to what SHE wants YOU to do.....get it?

blather, nothing but blather....ignore her.