Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-21-2023, 12:24 AM   #1
MargieRose

Keep Fighting, Mr. President

MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2023, 12:34 AM   #2
xtb

Nice
Old 09-21-2023, 10:00 AM   #3
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Imagine Trump debating Biden!
Old 09-21-2023, 10:17 AM   #4
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post

I would love to see Joe Biden on a witness stand being grilled and forced to answer questions, watching him short circuit and melt down would be priceless. I think I would laugh harder than I did watching all the crying Hillary supporters on election night when it was known Trump won.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2023, 10:27 AM   #5
Dick Whitman
Veteran

Quote:
Why would you have to imagine it?

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...n-trump-432052
Dick Whitman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2023, 10:39 AM   #6
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Whitman View Post
Now knowing the lies Joe told during those debates, I wonder how that poll would look today.

And yes, Trump debating Joe 2.0 would be quite a sight.
Old 09-21-2023, 10:39 AM   #7
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
no debate...we have seen this before: all the orange one can do is shout and interrupt
Old 09-21-2023, 11:02 AM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

They don't have enough meds in the world to pump Joe up for a debate with Trump.

There won't be a debate with Trump because Joe Biden won't be running for president in 2024.

He'll either resign or be removed shortly.

Unless of course the Democratic Party wants to guarantee itself it loses the 2024 election.
Old 09-21-2023, 11:21 AM   #9
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
They don't have enough meds in the world to pump Joe up for a debate with Trump.

There won't be a debate with Trump because Joe Biden won't be running for president in 2024.

Unless of course the Democratic Party wants to guarantee itself it loses the 2024 election.

My guess would be Gavin Newsom in 2024, he has the it factor with the uneducated voter. Not sure about Biden being removed or resigning. The Senate is never going to get the 2/3 majority to toss him. By uneducated voter I mean those oblivious to how he is destroying California with his green initiatives or whatever you want to call them. When I ask Democrats I know what they think of Newsom they think he is great, then when I ask why, they cannot come up with a reason, other than "I think he would make a great president."

I just went to odds checker, Trump is now favored at +188, Biden +200, Newson +1400.
Old 09-21-2023, 11:25 AM   #10
Inner Dirt

Quote:

If his juicing trainer finally killed him when he was still in office, do you think a
complete honest autopsy would be done? Or would his physician just sign off on natural causes, and send him straight to the embalmer?
Old 09-21-2023, 12:40 PM   #11
Dick Whitman
Veteran

Quote:

Wait a sec.. aren't you on record 500x saying that Trump can't win cuz of fixed this and conspiracy that?

So what does the Democratic Party have to fear?
Dick Whitman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2023, 12:51 PM   #12
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
My guess would be Gavin Newsom in 2024, he has the it factor with the uneducated voter. Not sure about Biden being removed or resigning. The Senate is never going to get the 2/3 majority to toss him. By uneducated voter I mean those oblivious to how he is destroying California with his green initiatives or whatever you want to call them. When I ask Democrats I know what they think of Newsom they think he is great, then when I ask why, they cannot come up with a reason, other than "I think he would make a great president."

I just went to odds checker, Trump is now favored at +188, Biden +200, Newson +1400.
One would have to be some kind of super moron... to look at California's craptastic shape... and go that Newsom guy I'm gonna vote for him cause that's what the rest of the country needs to be as craptastic as California the Sunslime State.
Old 09-21-2023, 12:59 PM   #13
OntheRail

Quote:

Oh its not that the DNC wants Briben. It's the reprobates behind the curtain that need Joe... control him... program the destructive policies. They can't trust another to be the puppet that Joe is. So they are in a catch 22.
Old 09-21-2023, 01:25 PM   #14
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Oh its not that the DNC wants Briben. It's the reprobates behind the curtain that need Joe... control him... program the destructive policies. They can't trust another to be the puppet that Joe is. So they are in a catch 22.
When you call them out exactly who they are by group name the focus is all can identify who is got the foot on the middle class neck. One problem is people are all over the place and these SOB's like it that way. It is a real good way to not look into the mirror when blame goes around. Five or 6 major company's are looking to control everything and they all belong to one group and we are helping them do it to us. America first policy's are the only way to cut these bastards up.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2023, 01:26 PM   #15
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Whitman View Post
Wait a sec.. aren't you on record 500x saying that Trump can't win cuz of fixed this and conspiracy that?

So what does the Democratic Party have to fear?
You took more than 60min to respond this time...busy this morning?

I'm well aware of my past posts, thank you.

Things are changing rapidly. Trump's interview on NBC presented him as a sane, sound choice to the mushroom soup-brain embarrassment currently in office.

I like that the supposed fascist dictator expresses nothing but the desire to stop people from dying in Ukraine. He sure came off as a raving madman, don't you think?

Plus there comes a point at which, even with the most feverish of rigging desires, you can't prevent the obvious from happening...how could they possibly explain Biden beating Trump in 2024 if both end up on the ballot?

Even you can't rig that one hard enough to make Biden the winner.