Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-11-2021, 10:38 PM   #16
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
He had no intention of going. Abuses the **** out of his supporters and they lap it up. Must be Stockholm syndrome.
Must be
Old 01-11-2021, 11:18 PM   #17
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20 View Post
Trump specifically said peacefully march to the capital. Did you miss that or were you hoping none of us actually were going to watch the video!
He also specifically said: "You have to show strength, and you have to be strong". There isn't much strength needed for a "peaceful march"...is there?
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-11-2021, 11:23 PM   #18
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
He also specifically said: "You have to show strength, and you have to be strong". There isn't much strength needed for a "peaceful march"...is there?
Where's your point?...
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-12-2021, 10:55 AM   #19
myohmyjustify

Way to go lefties in their support of the PGA abandoning President Trump.

The many golf courses and country clubs where PGA tournaments are held have a very LONG history of anti-semitism against Jews and racism against Blacks.

Despite the media and corporate lies and denials to the contrary there is ample evidence of Trump's inclusion of both groups to his golf properties going back decades before his historic and successful Presidency.

Last edited by myohmyjustify; 01-12-2021 at 10:56 AM.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-12-2021, 03:38 PM   #20
MargieRose

Quote:
I would say that there is quite a bit of "strength" in simply numbers. No?

Hear ye, hear ye...“no justice, no peace.” (BLM)

"Take back the country with strength and combat." (Al Sharpton)

“I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.” (Chuck Schumer)

And on and on.................................

BTW, people started breaking into the Capitol BEFORE Trump even finished his speech.

Well...I'm just going to assume that ALL of you Demos, RINOs, Liberals, Anarchists are complicit in inciting insurrection and violence simply because you all kept your big, fat, hypocritical mouths shut, when opening up would have been the PATRIOTIC thing to do.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-12-2021, 03:40 PM   #21
Light
Veteran

Besides the PGA, there is much more fallout.

AT&T, Marriott, Dow, Airbnb JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Citigroup, Amazon, Comcast, were among companies that will stop campaign contributions related to Trump.

The online payment platform Stripe will no longer process payments for Trump’s campaign website

Shopify said that it had closed two online stores tied to Trump

Deutsche Bank, which has been Trump’s primary
lender for two decades, and Signature Bank are cutting ties with Trump

Visa American Express and Mastercard said they would no longer give political contributions to politicians who had tried to block the certification of the election results.

The New York State Bar Association has started an inquiry into whether Rudolph W. Giuliani, Mr. should be removed from its membership.

Today, Mike Pompeo cancelled his Europe trip after top European Union officials declined to meet him.

And the list goes on.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-12-2021, 03:45 PM   #22
thaskalos

I don't know why you are pointing this at me. I am in favor of the Capitol uprising...remember? As far as I am concerned...the uprising didn't go far enough. What I detest are those sniveling, gutless little voices who showed up here claiming that those were Antifa members in disguise who were climbing the Capitol's walls.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-12-2021, 03:46 PM   #23
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
I don't know why you are pointing this at me. I am in favor of the Capitol uprising...remember? As far as I am concerned...the uprising didn't go far enough. What I detest are those sniveling, gutless little voices who showed up here claiming that those were Antifa members in disguise who were climbing the Capitol's walls.
I asked my brother what he thought of the uprising

“What? Nobody had a match?”
Old 01-12-2021, 04:13 PM   #24
MargieRose

Quote:
Because, you seemed to imply that there was something intended to be coming from the dark side with him saying: "You have to show strength, and you have to be strong." At least that's how I took it.

Maybe you're on the right side, after all. Maybe you saw the light long before many of us.

And, Antifa was in the mix...video proof of at least one. I can't imagine that they don't travel in groups...no way.

Last edited by MargieRose; 01-12-2021 at 04:15 PM.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-12-2021, 05:16 PM   #25
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretariat View Post
Did you click on the link? It's not the entire article.
It's not a paragraph or two either.

And no, why would I read anything dumb enough to fascinate you?
Old 01-12-2021, 09:14 PM   #26
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Hmmm......still up in the air?

https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/known-...-riot-sources/
Old 01-12-2021, 09:24 PM   #27
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
they'll be MORE than two....and it won't CUCKING matter...also....they won't FACE charges either....imagine that...
Old 01-12-2021, 09:28 PM   #28
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Besides the PGA, there is much more fallout.

AT&T, Marriott, Dow, Airbnb JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Citigroup, Amazon, Comcast, were among companies that will stop campaign contributions related to Trump.

The online payment platform Stripe will no longer process payments for Trump’s campaign website

Shopify said that it had closed two online stores tied to Trump

Deutsche Bank, which has been Trump’s primary
lender for two decades, and Signature Bank are cutting ties with Trump

Visa American Express and Mastercard said they would no longer give political contributions to politicians who had tried to block the certification of the election results.

The New York State Bar Association has started an inquiry into whether Rudolph W. Giuliani, Mr. should be removed from its membership.
The corruption of our country is deep and wide. Good job in identifying the bolded companies/organizations!
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-12-2021, 11:35 PM   #29
Thebart

The clinched fist salute

[/COLOR]
It's fascinating that Trump has revived the old communist raised clinched fist salute. The right wing in the USA used to identify anyone who used that as proof they were a communist sympathizer. How ironic.

But then on of Trump's close buddies is the "former" commie spy chief Vladimir Putin. Even more irony.
Thebart is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-12-2021, 11:51 PM   #30
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebart View Post
It's fascinating that Trump has revived the old communist raised clinched fist salute. The right wing in the USA used to identify anyone who used that as proof they were a communist sympathizer. How ironic.

But then on of Trump's close buddies is the "former" commie spy chief Vladimir Putin. Even more irony.
Me thinks ~ you are reading too much into a picture of a man raising his fist.
That could be me at a Hockey game...and any one of many fans across sports.

`
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply