Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-16-2018, 04:34 PM   #16
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by letswastemoney View Post
As if we needed more proof that Trump supporters are idiots/
Old 09-16-2018, 04:34 PM   #17
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Remember when there was nonstop "BUSH IS THE STUPIDEST PRESIDENT EVER?"
And everyone seems to have forgotten that the Hurricane Machine was W's!

You know, every time we have a hurricane, the liberal blame the republicans for it.

Maybe, just maybe, liberals are too stupid to come in out of the rain!
Old 09-16-2018, 04:44 PM   #18
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballscalls View Post
it's interesting that many of the Trump supporters here don't see his behavior as erratic. Most of my friends that support him all admit he's kind of a nut job and also kind of a bad person, but similar to the original quote, they think he's getting things they want done.
Begs the question: What do your friends want done..?

Also, it is rather obvious that Trump must owe his principle donors huge favors..

...it wouldn’t surprise me if these donors were his controllers...so what is really important is to understand what his controllers want to get done...

...IMO, the presidency has the feeling of a huge money grab before the SHTF...the Americans are being set-up for a big bust in the cycle...

it’s the same crew of corrupt bankers and their cronies as we saw in 2008 with the real estate bubble bust...

..the big lie that was sold to America was that Trump was anti-establishment and swamp draining...nothing could be further from the truth...he is the creature from the black lagoon...

...so sad that America has succumbed to the dark side...thuggery and criminality is glamorized by Hollywood and the popular culture...

Trump really wants to be a rock star, but he’ll settle for the presidency...

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 09-16-2018 at 04:47 PM.
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2018, 04:50 PM   #19
letswastemoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
As if we needed more proof that Trump supporters are idiots/
Those who resort to calling Trump supporters "idiots" already lost the argument.
letswastemoney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2018, 07:41 PM   #20
jballscalls

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Also, this "erratic, nut job, crazy, unfit" business is simply massive hyperbole coming from those who will stop at nothing to try and get him out of office by any means possible.
I mean I get that the left will try and paint him as awful as possible, just as right will do with whoever the next left president is.

I think a lot of Trump supporters like his behavior too because it sets off the libs so much. They'll forgive almost any thing bad he says or does (I mean we've known that) in order to own the libs. But I'm not crazy to think that doesn't work both ways. Both sides are so worried about their "team" they really don't care about anything else, especially listening to or working with the other side.
Old 09-16-2018, 09:13 PM   #21
chadk66

Quote:
I mean I get that the left will try and paint him as awful as possible, just as right will do with whoever the next left president is.

I think a lot of Trump supporters like his behavior too because it sets off the libs so much. They'll forgive almost any thing bad he says or does (I mean we've known that) in order to own the libs. But I'm not crazy to think that doesn't work both ways. Both sides are so worried about their "team" they really don't care about anything else, especially listening to or working with the other side.
bipartisan politics is over in this country. nothing short of an all out revolution will bring that back to being. This is just another step towards that end.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2018, 11:36 PM   #22
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:

The Right learned to act like the left.
Old 09-17-2018, 09:39 AM   #23
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Both sides are so worried about their "team" they really don't care about anything else, especially listening to or working with the other side.
I don't think that is true. I honestly thing a strong, healthy and wealthy US is possible under democrats.....OR republicans.
But morse do the dems.

While I support Trump, I do not support the GOP. They are run by democrats-lite.

I don't see many in either party who give a crap bout the country or the citizens.

Trump is our strategy - shake up the whole damn thing and hope enjoy the casualties.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:16 AM   #24
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

That went out the window a long time ago. Probably the final nail in the coffin was Bush v. Gore...
Old 09-17-2018, 10:53 AM   #25
elysiantraveller

I feel like posting a Nickleback video... anywhere... should result in immediate banning... everywhere.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2018, 11:01 AM   #26
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
I feel like posting a Nickleback video... anywhere... should result in immediate banning... everywhere.
Go for it.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2018, 02:48 PM   #27
clicknow

Quote:
I pretty much stay away from "True Believer" types taking marching orders from the media and their party agendas.

I really can't imagine having so much animosity toward fellow human beings just based on their political party that I see in topics like this

It actually makes me sad, not happy. It's like watching people lose their humanity.

So, this is more my style video. To me, it shows that people are people, not political parties.

Neighbor on my right has a Trump flag bu when I hurt my foot recently, they came over and weedeated part of my lawn that I couldn't get to.

Neighbor on my left are super liberals, and did my errands for me when I had the flu.

So, my take is that the world needs more of both of these types.

I like this video because it levels the playing ground, people from every walk of life, every age from young to very elderly, fat, thin, black, white.....enjoying a catchy pop song with a good dance beat, and enjoying themselves. It makes me laugh watching everyone enjoy a moment

Last edited by clicknow; 09-17-2018 at 02:50 PM.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2018, 02:50 PM   #28
elysiantraveller

My post was devoid of anything political...

Nickleback is terrible.

If you like them you should be ashamed of yourself.

That's it.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-17-2018, 07:14 PM   #29
woodtoo

Quote:
My post was devoid of anything political...

Nickleback is terrible.

If you like them you should be ashamed of yourself.

That's it.
Now your talking! I too want my nickle back.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: