Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2019, 10:48 AM   #10321
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
According both Randall and boxcar's latest, anything they can conceive, or imagine MENTALLY, is valid.

Verifiability goes out the window.
Well, if you and Actor can't verify that you have ever held an end, a goal, a purpose, a final cause in your mind long before you realized or implemented it in the physical realm, then this can mean only one of two things: You're liars or you're irrational human beings who go about life doing everything for no reason.

Which is it, guys? Choose your poison.
Old 03-22-2019, 02:31 PM   #10322
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Well, if you and Actor can't verify that you have ever held an end, a goal, a purpose, a final cause in your mind long before you realized or implemented it in the physical realm, then this can mean only one of two things: You're liars or you're irrational human beings who go about life doing everything for no reason.

Which is it, guys? Choose your poison.
You are getting worse and worse after losing. Your loss is becoming spectacular. As HalvOnHorseracing suggested, maybe you might want to start Religion III, hoping no one remembers just how spectacular your loss is.

Of course I doubt any one will take you seriously.

Too bad you have no children. They do something called "playing". Generally they pretend and make believe ALL sorts of games and imaginary stuff.

Nothing wrong there until they continue pretending their imaginary things when they bedcome adults. The creative urge and talents by themselves are not developed. Your "chess master" who never bothered too learn the game, and its rules, may be able to punch out his opponent, but will never win one game

Feedback outside of your imaginary pretending is needed.

You may imagine quite creatively you can fly after watching to many Superman cartoons, but I advise you to practice flying off a curb, instead of the top of a Gotham City skyscraper.

I guess you can imagine why. The final cause is evident
Old 03-22-2019, 05:15 PM   #10323
hcap

Quote:
Feedback outside of your imaginary pretending is needed
Verification may = feedback

If you pay attention.
Old 03-22-2019, 08:10 PM   #10324
boxcar

Quote:
You are getting worse and worse after losing. Your loss is becoming spectacular. As HalvOnHorseracing suggested, maybe you might want to start Religion III, hoping no one remembers just how spectacular your loss is.

Of course I doubt any one will take you seriously.

Too bad you have no children. They do something called "playing". Generally they pretend and make believe ALL sorts of games and imaginary stuff.

Nothing wrong there until they continue pretending their imaginary things when they bedcome adults. The creative urge and talents by themselves are not developed. Your "chess master" who never bothered too learn the game, and its rules, may be able to punch out his opponent, but will never win one game

Feedback outside of your imaginary pretending is needed.

You may imagine quite creatively you can fly after watching to many Superman cartoons, but I advise you to practice flying off a curb, instead of the top of a Gotham City skyscraper.

I guess you can imagine why. The final cause is evident
Your psychobabble above proves your elevator has never left the basement. It's no wonder so many of your stupid responses are multiple rows of snoozies since your life has no purpose, no goal-directedness. You have never seen the end or goal of anything in your mind before you actually realize or implement your design or plan in the physical world. And what is so sad, is that you say this with no shame, not realizing just how utterly imbecilic you sound.

You might as well have written, Hi, my name is Hcap and I'm a grown adult so I don't bother having thoughts in my mind because thoughts and plans and goals and purposes are for idiots or little children. And besides, life is so much easier just walking around MINDLESSLY in a daze all the time.

Evolution has certainly not been kind to you.
Old 03-22-2019, 10:23 PM   #10325
hcap

Here is what happened

1)While discussing Christ, I said something you did not like.

2)Out of the blue you claimed I was wrong since I did not even know the "proper" relationship of the future, present and the past.

3)You then reiterated your reverse backwards time theory for the 100th time over the past few years as you have done just to annoy me.

4) After once again in vain trying to explain just how bonkers that theory is, I brought up the "causal arrow of time", which states unequivocally before comes before after simply due to the cause(s) of an event must precede the event and effect of that set of causes. Cause must be prior to effect on the human scale. Establish a case for the forward direction of time, contrary to your screwy backwards theory

5)After you flailed haphazardly for a while, you offered a bet, stating you had PROOF "effect sometimes is prior to its cause".

6) I refused your bet because you refused to define your terms and ground rules, and I repeated your proof was impossible. You stalled for three weeks refusing to state your so-called proof.

7)Finally after I irritated you enough, you blurted out....
"Of course we can pretend effect comes before cause".

8) I and others rationally objected, and your response was I did not know how to pretend or play make believe.

A spectacular loss for you and your reverse time theory.

Last edited by hcap; 03-22-2019 at 10:26 PM.
Old 03-23-2019, 09:50 AM   #10326
boxcar

Quote:
Here is what happened

1)While discussing Christ, I said something you did not like.

2)Out of the blue you claimed I was wrong since I did not even know the "proper" relationship of the future, present and the past.

3)You then reiterated your reverse backwards time theory for the 100th time over the past few years as you have done just to annoy me.

4) After once again in vain trying to explain just how bonkers that theory is, I brought up the "causal arrow of time", which states unequivocally before comes before after simply due to the cause(s) of an event must precede the event and effect of that set of causes. Cause must be prior to effect on the human scale. Establish a case for the forward direction of time, contrary to your screwy backwards theory

5)After you flailed haphazardly for a while, you offered a bet, stating you had PROOF "effect sometimes is prior to its cause".

6) I refused your bet because you refused to define your terms and ground rules, and I repeated your proof was impossible. You stalled for three weeks refusing to state your so-called proof.

7)Finally after I irritated you enough, you blurted out....

8) I and others rationally objected, and your response was I did not know how to pretend or play make believe.

A spectacular loss for you and your reverse time theory.

And you're a liar. I never said we can "pretend". Quote me and provide the post number wherein I ever said what you claim in in 6 or 7.

You mind is obviously full of fantasies. It's no wonder neither of your feet have ever touched the planet earth.

But enjoy your fantasies while you can; for you never know if Tomorrow will become Today and you'll be around to see it, or for that matter if you will see the end of this day before it becomes Yesterday.
Old 03-23-2019, 12:13 PM   #10327
hcap

Quote:
And you're a liar. I never said we can "pretend". Quote me and provide the post number wherein I ever said what you claim in in 6 or 7.

You mind is obviously full of fantasies. It's no wonder neither of your feet have ever touched the planet earth.

But enjoy your fantasies while you can; for you never know if Tomorrow will become Today and you'll be around to see it, or for that matter if you will see the end of this day before it becomes Yesterday.
I said
Quote:
8) I and others rationally objected, (to your let's pretend effect comes before before cause )
and your idiotic childish response was...

Actor and I "did not know how to pretend or play make believe"

I do too know how to play make believe!

So there bunky!

Old 03-23-2019, 12:19 PM   #10328
boxcar

Quote:
I saidand your idiotic childish response was...

Actor and I "did not know how to pretend or play make believe"

I do too know how to play make believe!

So there bunky!

You're still LYING! This is what you said in 10325:

7)Finally after I irritated you enough, YOU blurted out....
(emphasis mine)

And you claimed the other day that you were going to soundly refute the universal Law of Distrust?
Old 03-23-2019, 12:45 PM   #10329
hcap

Can you back this up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by you
P.S. It just occurred to me that since you're read Feser's "The Last Superstition", you must know that he firmly believed that effects often occur in intellect prior to causes. You do agree with him, yes?
Quote Prof Fesser. I can not find this online.
Old 03-23-2019, 01:13 PM   #10330
hcap

Quote:
You're still LYING! This is what you said in 10325:

7)Finally after I irritated you enough, YOU blurted out....
(emphasis mine)

And you claimed the other day that you were going to soundly refute the universal Law of Distrust?
Saying we can conceive of something without VERIFICATION is like imagining whatever we wish. Or pretending. Conceiving of effect before cause, is without verification. Verification can not be pretended.

Howe do you know truth? Is it only a mental process separate from other supporting information? No.

Why bother with an education?
Old 03-23-2019, 01:16 PM   #10331
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by you
Many of us and non fundamentalist literal interpretation of the bible, already HAVE

Last edited by hcap; 03-23-2019 at 01:24 PM.
Old 03-23-2019, 01:19 PM   #10332
hcap

You never were able to prove your absurd universal Law of Distrust.

Once again the this idiotic "ball" of nonsense is in your very limited court.
Old 03-23-2019, 01:45 PM   #10333
boxcar

Quote:
Many of us and non fundamentalist literal interpretation of the bible, already HAVE
Another lie. None of you have. The last person to try was Mr. Halv. He quickly quit pursuing the issue after I asked him a very sharp, pointed question: Have you ever lied in your entire life?

How 'bout you, 'cap? Ever lied in your life?
Old 03-23-2019, 01:53 PM   #10334
boxcar

Quote:
Saying we can conceive of something without VERIFICATION is like imagining whatever we wish. Or pretending. Conceiving of effect before cause, is without verification. Verification can not be pretended.

Howe do you know truth? Is it only a mental process separate from other supporting information? No.

Why bother with an education?
Since you have confessed that you have never conceived a goal, an end or a purpose in your mind long before implementing or realizing it in the physical realm, you are also admitting that you're a mindless, irrational person acutely affected by idiocy who lives life without any purpose, ends, goals or designs.

Thank you for verifying your pathetic condition for us.
Old 03-23-2019, 02:37 PM   #10335
hcap

Quote:
Since you have confessed that you have never conceived a goal, an end or a purpose in your mind long before implementing or realizing it in the physical realm, you are also admitting that you're a mindless, irrational person acutely affected by idiocy who lives life without any purpose, ends, goals or designs.

Thank you for verifying your pathetic condition for us.
I have only "confessed" that unfortunately you are losing it,
and way beyond reason."Conceiving" of you as lying is also not imaginative.
It has been"revealed" to many of us you are way past having a honest debate.

"Imagine
" that bunky

I am ignoring you for a while. Flail away without me

BTW, you lost, it's about "TIME" you puit a cork in it and
shut up already

Ralphy boy

Last edited by hcap; 03-23-2019 at 02:45 PM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: