Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL**

Old 03-30-2023, 03:52 PM   #1
boys at tosconova

a tradition like no other

no, not the masters. the uae horse in the derby

been waiting all year for this. was going to throw it in on the first boner for him but it really deserves it's own thread.

remind me again how many of these horses hit the board

boys at tosconova is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-30-2023, 04:17 PM   #2
f2tornado

Something to ponder is this is really a Japanese horse. I've got better things to throw my money at this year but the Japanese are getting better every year and one of these times they're gonna pull it off. I'm a little more curious to see how the Japan horse runs at Santa Anita next week.
f2tornado is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2023, 06:23 PM   #3
burnsy
self medicated

I’ve been around a while . One thing I’ve learned over the years because I think every player makes this mistake from time to time. Is never say never . In other words those “hasn’t been done “ or “it’s been years “ are there to be broken. Especially in a race like this one . It’s horse racing , and every once in awhile it’s totally unpredictable. I mean, many times I feel people get all caught up in the “hype” they lose track or suffer amnesia. Look at what happened just 12 months ago! I’m not saying I’ll use this horse . IMO im one of those people that waits until the last round of preps or even the last week to start hashing it out . That’s another mistake I think people make ……. Getting on a horse in February. As a fan both of these trash talk things maybe fun but I’m always trying to cash tickets . Japan is on fire they are winning all over the map. The day will come when one these horses wins or even places . And the people that draw these lines in the sand with past years or bias. Will never , ever be holding that big ticket that beats a mutuel pool to death. Go with the flow , consider everyone and any scenario or you’ll be cashing 9/5 for life . Christ , that horse last year kicked my teeth in and I never saw it coming . Sometimes you gotta include horses like that on a flyer . My play is exactas, I’m always looking for these kind of horses under the radar . The exacta last year with a horse that virtually everyone used paid a bonanza!

Last edited by burnsy; 04-02-2023 at 06:31 PM.
burnsy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply