Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-06-2020, 04:25 PM   #6406
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
All intelligence agencies, and the senate republican intel committee all agreed Putin put his fingers on the scale, and the Trump campaign loved every minute of it.

Whereas all pertinent intelligence officials and the courts over 40 times have shot down your foolish claim of widespread fraud, and your lunatic babbling of communist and Venezuelan manipulation of voting software.

You disgust me with your elaborate conspiracy theories.
No "Revelations" is not playing out in 21st century politics.

Your rampant paranoia does you in. And has caused you to lose our bet.
Yeah, right. This is why Comey and Mueller came up empty. You keep forgetting that Mueller admitted as much.

But stay tuned...this week should be interesting regarding this election.
Old 12-06-2020, 07:19 PM   #6407
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Yeah, right. This is why Comey and Mueller came up empty. You keep forgetting that Mueller admitted as much.

No, they came up with plenty. But what does that have to do with the senate intel committee led by republics showing Putin playing footsie games with Donald?

Senate report outlines ‘grave’ Russian threat in 2016 election interference probe

https://www.rollcall.com/2020/08/18/...ection-report/

And no, Comey and Mueller did not come up empty

Here's What We Know So Far About Russia's 2016 Meddling
https://time.com/5565991/russia-infl...2016-election/

...The goal, as determined by the U.S. intelligence community and backed up by evidence gathered by Special Counsel Robert Mueller: To damage the Clinton campaign, boost Trump’s chances and sow distrust in American democracy overall.

You can not make up crap as you go discussing religion with documented facts
Face it you lost. Ain't no conspiracy theories gonna save your sorry ass and Trump's.

Last words fool? I might let you slide. Even weasels like you deserve a second chance

All you have to do is admit "no, god did not install Trump as president. I was wrong"

Last edited by hcap; 12-06-2020 at 07:28 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2020, 09:28 PM   #6408
boxcar

Quote:
No, they came up with plenty. But what does that have to do with the senate intel committee led by republics showing Putin playing footsie games with Donald?

Senate report outlines ‘grave’ Russian threat in 2016 election interference probe

https://www.rollcall.com/2020/08/18/...ection-report/

And no, Comey and Mueller did not come up empty

Here's What We Know So Far About Russia's 2016 Meddling
https://time.com/5565991/russia-infl...2016-election/

...The goal, as determined by the U.S. intelligence community and backed up by evidence gathered by Special Counsel Robert Mueller: To damage the Clinton campaign, boost Trump’s chances and sow distrust in American democracy overall.

You can not make up crap as you go discussing religion with documented facts
Face it you lost. Ain't no conspiracy theories gonna save your sorry ass and Trump's.

Last words fool? I might let you slide. Even weasels like you deserve a second chance

All you have to do is admit "no, god did not install Trump as president. I was wrong"
No, they came up empty. Otherwise, Trump would be in jail by now. Your memory is so decrepit you forget what Comey said. So allow me:

BREAKING, Comey Admits 'I Have No Evidence At All' Of Trump Crimes

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opin...e-trump-crimes

Sleep tight. You are not long for this forum.
Old 12-06-2020, 10:24 PM   #6409
fast4522

Quote:
No, they came up empty. Otherwise, Trump would be in jail by now. Your memory is so decrepit you forget what Comey said. So allow me:

Hey, go easy on the milk toast.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2020, 11:26 PM   #6410
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Next week will be interesting, albeit anticlimactic. The Electoral College meets the 14th.
Old 12-07-2020, 04:40 AM   #6411
hcap

Quote:

And all the intel agencies and the Senate committee saying thew opposite, putting the Federalists party line to bed, schmuck?

None of which has anything to do with Trump losing the election
and you losing our bet.

Why is all you can do is throw a ton of irrelevant crap up on the wall
deflecting from you and fat ass losing ?

When are you leaving?

Last edited by hcap; 12-07-2020 at 04:42 AM.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:20 AM   #6412
boxcar

Quote:
And all the intel agencies and the Senate committee saying thew opposite, putting the Federalists party line to bed, schmuck?

None of which has anything to do with Trump losing the election
and you losing our bet.

Why is all you can do is throw a ton of irrelevant crap up on the wall
deflecting from you and fat ass losing ?

When are you leaving?
Learn to read. Comey himself admitted that he found zero evidence of criminal activity with Trump.

Try to connect some freakin' dots for once in your pathetic life: Why do you think that very shortly after that admission, the dimwits tried (albeit in vain) to
charge Trump with coercing Ukraine to provide damaging political evidence on Biden?

Mask up and crawl back into your hole.
Old 12-07-2020, 11:04 AM   #6413
hcap

Quote:
Learn to read. Comey himself admitted that he found zero evidence of criminal activity with Trump.

Try to connect some freakin' dots for once in your pathetic life: Why do you think that very shortly after that admission, the dimwits tried (albeit in vain) to
charge Trump with coercing Ukraine to provide damaging political evidence on Biden?

Mask up and crawl back into your hole.
Learn to not deflect.
When are you leaving?
Old 12-07-2020, 11:18 AM   #6414
boxcar

Quote:
Learn to not deflect.
When are you leaving?
Not deflecting at all. Comey admitted there was no evidence to charge Trump with criminal activity. Period. Comey came up empty. Live it, love it and learn it. So, the dimwits, after that admission, went to plan B -- Ukraine!

I'm not leaving for anywhere. This hard coups attempt via The Great Steal is hardly over. But you should definitely be looking for new digs to hang out in.
Old 12-07-2020, 11:35 AM   #6415
hcap

You have been weaseling out of honest discussions for ever.
A few posts back you claimed to know objective truths....
Quote:
Who is talking about religion? I was alluding to objective hermeneutical principles of interpretation.

You better hit the sack masked up from head to toe, Gus. I don't think you're up to the task for another swing.
All I did was question your objective interpretation of the so-called Flood, and instead of answering me directly, you got on your "great biblical teacher trip" and told me to read the bible. Why the deflection? Why not admit you didn't know?

Why the deflection into past politics instead of admitting you lost our wager? Do you realize Biden already has officially 270 electoral votes

Tomorrow you are further dead.

Electoral College: What is Safe Harbor; when is it?
https://www.boston25news.com/news/tr...KLDUIVGYENSFI/

The 2020 presidential election process reaches an important deadline Tuesday, one that if met, guarantees a state’s choice of Electoral College representatives.

Tuesday is the “Safe Harbor” deadline, which bars Congress from challenging any electors named by a state, as long as that state has chosen the electors in accordance with state law.

Toot-a-loo weasel
Old 12-07-2020, 11:45 AM   #6416
boxcar

Quote:
You have been weaseling out of honest discussions for ever.
A few posts back you claimed to know objective truths....
All I did was question your objective interpretation of the so-called Flood, and instead of answering me directly, you got on your "great biblical teacher trip" and told me to read the bible. Why the deflection? Why not admit you didn't know?
Learn to read. I told you the other day that I addressed the issue of insects several years ago with YOU on this forum; therefore, I'm not going to repeat myself and indulge myself in your senility. However, the answer is in the Genesis Flood narrative.

Why the deflection into past politics instead of admitting you lost our wager? Do you realize Biden already has officially 270 electoral votes

Quote:
Tomorrow you are further dead.

Electoral College: What is Safe Harbor; when is it?
https://www.boston25news.com/news/tr...KLDUIVGYENSFI/

The 2020 presidential election process reaches an important deadline Tuesday, one that if met, guarantees a state’s choice of Electoral College representatives.

Tuesday is the “Safe Harbor” deadline, which bars Congress from challenging any electors named by a state, as long as that state has chosen the electors in accordance with state law.

Toot-a-loo weasel
Not wise to count your chickens before they're hatched.

And, no, Biden does not "officially have 270 electoral votes", any more than he's "officially president elect".
Old 12-07-2020, 02:16 PM   #6417
thaskalos

Quote:
Learn to read. I told you the other day that I addressed the issue of insects several years ago with YOU on this forum; therefore, I'm not going to repeat myself and indulge myself in your senility. However, the answer is in the Genesis Flood narrative.

Not wise to count your chickens before they're hatched.

And, no, Biden does not "officially have 270 electoral votes", any more than he's "officially president elect".
Then...how come Trump was observed packing his belongings into a U-Haul truck by the back door of the White House?
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2020, 02:40 PM   #6418
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Then...how come Trump was observed packing his belongings into a U-Haul truck by the back door of the White House?
What makes you think they were "his belongings"?
Old 12-07-2020, 04:45 PM   #6419
hcap

Quote:
What makes you think they were "his belongings"?
Not possible to pack up Ft.Knox and the US treasury in just a few bags.

Probably his collection of toupees and makeup.

Last edited by hcap; 12-07-2020 at 04:46 PM.
Old 12-07-2020, 05:00 PM   #6420
boxcar

Quote:
Not possible to pack up Ft.Knox and the US treasury in just a few bags.

Probably his collection of toupees and makeup.
Wow! So the Bad Orange Man is a thief extraordinaire, too -- running out the door with all the assets of the U.S.?