Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-28-2015, 12:19 PM   #136
Marshall Bennett

One huge disadvantage we'll always have is being on the defensive to whatever move comes next. When you're dealing with deranged evil minds, nothing seems predictable.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-28-2015, 06:10 PM   #137
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk
What's that supposed to mean? Anti-semitism is in the heart, like racism. It isn't a bunch of guys hanging out in ratskellars planning the next move, it's not Yooper militias about to embark on some neo-Nazi agenda to re-establish Caucasian Supremacy. It's cultural scapegoating, it's in every poli sci department of every university, it's strongly held in the upper levels of the Presbyterian church: its pervasiveness should not be underestimated. It may manifest itself terribly when unassimilated Muslims in Europe go on a rampage, but there's much more to it than that. That Never Again promise is looking pretty weak.

Great post...! Very nice............
Old 02-28-2015, 06:49 PM   #138
HUSKER55

I was thinking of the previous thread and I got to wondering how in the hell someone got this many idiots wound up so tight.

Then I got to thinking about what would it take to stop them.

Then I got to wondering....suppose someone in the free world sent a well support army down there and gathered up 10000 families and burned some, impaled some beheaded some and then.....

posted a sign and said they would leave if all the men shaved and trashed their turbines, (because I think that is their symbol of belonging).

The question becomes who is pulling the strings? Those idiots are not that smart. I don't think the one pulling the strings is over there.

What do you guys think? if you kill 10000 or 1,000,000 will that stop the army? I am starting to think the answer is no.

It is similiar to the other day when I was talking to my neighbor about this. We have been free in this country, even though we bitch, for so long that who ever is going to take over is going to end up house by house with a price tage of 10 to 20 bodies for each house.

That is going to take one hell of an army.

The only way those jihadists are getting away with this is they are attacking someone who isn't prepared or isn't as ready and there is no support.

Then I started thinking that no one is doing anything because it can't happen here.

Has it started here?....I mean...I am wrong?

Right?

Your thoughts???

No Balls.......No baby!

Have you ever noticed that those who do not have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of always seem to know how to handle the money of those who do.

Last edited by HUSKER55; 02-28-2015 at 06:53 PM. Reason: spelling
HUSKER55 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-01-2015, 05:45 AM   #139
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Apparently the Nazi vs ISIS thing came up on the Rush Limbaugh show the other day

They gotta stop stealing my material

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...islamofascists

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (80.5 KB, 111 views)
Old 03-01-2015, 05:53 AM   #140
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Husker

These ISIS guys are kidnapping entire villages. 250 at a time or as in the previous case where they took just the school girls, 200 after executing any resistance. It was a different group with a slightly different motive, so they wanted girls. They got paid for those girls. In some locations the men have resisted and were wiped out.

This is no different than fighting a war across Europe in the 40's. Different motive but similar tactics. Until somebody draws a line at that level, it will continue.
Old 03-01-2015, 09:38 AM   #141
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

We will regret allowing this to spread.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ASIL.JPG (16.1 KB, 120 views)
Old 03-01-2015, 12:24 PM   #142
Marshall Bennett

ISIS leaders have a game-plan for the future. Probably 75% of the followers and those joining up don't have a clue. This is disturbing because this means that they're only there to slaughter, dismember, and kill whoever they're told to kill. I have to blame the internet and social media in particular because this is where these losers turn to for a cure to their misery. They're lured into guidance by ISIS propaganda soldiers.
Numbers mean everything, and the numbers of them are growing fast.
Old 03-05-2015, 09:43 AM   #143
JustRalph
Just another Facist

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...wds-Syria.html

I don't even know what to say. These people are different ......
Old 05-02-2015, 06:23 PM   #144
JustRalph
Just another Facist

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-villages.html

The beat goes on ..........300 dead
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-21-2015, 11:08 AM   #145
JustRalph
Just another Facist

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ets-Syria.html

I didn't think they could get much lower
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-21-2015, 12:41 PM   #146
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett
I have to blame the internet and social media in particular because this is where these losers turn to for a cure to their misery. They're lured into guidance by ISIS propaganda soldiers.
Careful. This is exactly the type of reasoning that leads guys like Obama to want to control the internet.

The internet is not the blame of anything.
It is the hair brain types who are lacking meaning in their life who believe that distant fields are greener who are drawn to ISIS looking for more adventure in their lives.
Ultimately when they find out their hollowness won't be satisfied by a Muslim regime they may come to their senses.
In the meanwhile, they want to die for Allah.
Let's help them fulfill their wishes.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-21-2015, 03:55 PM   #147
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ets-Syria.html

I didn't think they could get much lower
And that's just the Jayvees. Wait until you see what happens when the varsity takes the field.
Old 05-21-2015, 07:25 PM   #148
Marshall Bennett

Air support obviously isn't doing it. Major cities are falling to ISIS. Their inhuman treatment of the innocent will only multiply.
I don't see us sending ground troops until Obama leaves office, if ever, unless they launch an major attack against our forces elsewhere or we're attacked here at home.
What a shame we have such an uncaring useless leader as president. I don't see Hillary as much of an improvement. Only real difference is she lies more.
Old 05-22-2015, 07:00 AM   #149
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett
Air support obviously isn't doing it. Major cities are falling to ISIS. Their inhuman treatment of the innocent will only multiply.
I don't see us sending ground troops until Obama leaves office, if ever, unless they launch an major attack against our forces elsewhere or we're attacked here at home.
What a shame we have such an uncaring useless leader as president. I don't see Hillary as much of an improvement. Only real difference is she lies more.
I do not think that she lies less, just gets caught in her lies faster.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg happy.jpg (118.1 KB, 40 views)
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-22-2015, 12:05 PM   #150
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522
I do not think that she lies less, just gets caught in her lies faster.
It would make all one dozen or so liberals here extremely happy to dump all 800 vocal conservatives on their butts particularly when they post old USED idiotic jokes. However these are not quite so idiotic and man oh man, if they had only happened

Cheney and the Bushes on a Plane

Dick Cheney, President Bush and his father are flying on Air Force One. Dick looks at Dubya, chuckles and says, "You know, I could throw a $100.00 bill out the window right now and make one person very happy."

Dubya shrugs his shoulders and says, "Well, I could throw ten $10.00 bills out the window and make 10 people very happy." George Bush Senior says, "Of course then, I could throw one-hundred $1.00 bills out the window and make a hundred people very happy."

The pilot rolls her eyes, looks at all of them and says, "I could throw all of you out the window and make the whole country happy."

George, Laura, and Jenna Bush are flying on Air Force One. George looks at Laura, chuckles and says, "You know, I could throw a thousand-dollar bill out the window right now and make someone very happy."

Laura shrugs her shoulders and says, "Well, I could throw ten $100 bills out the window and make ten people very happy."

Jenna says, "Of course then, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out the window and make one hundred people very happy."

The pilot rolls his eyes, looks at all of them and says to his co-pilot, "I could throw all of them out the window and make 56 million people very happy."

Last edited by hcap; 05-22-2015 at 12:06 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply