Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 03-26-2005, 09:33 AM   #31
John

Thumbs down

TRC,

You would think that were both Console and Wolson software are made up of their personal paper methods and models that Console would jump at the chance to show his talents..........I 'll give you 5-1 you will never hear from him on your link.
Old 03-26-2005, 12:30 PM   #32
TRM

Yea John your right, never see it happen.

Here's another idea: Join a contest on the board?? 10/1 on that.
TRM is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-26-2005, 12:33 PM   #33
goodcopy

Tom,if you use snap 3 exclusively for maiden races only,I have determine that the top snap 3 horse is 1,2,3 80% of the time!
I know this sounds incredible but if you do some real honest research you'll see.
I don't have the time or analytical background to determine an return on investment but if you stick with the snap three for maiden races ,only on maiden races,play the top # in all three spots in the tri,you'll hit with some big bombs!
I am doing my taxes right know and had 48 'signer's last year and you can check out the Del Mar web sight Santa Anita handicapping contest and see 'goodcopy' is in the top 45 out of 3500 handicappers!
goodcopy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-26-2005, 12:36 PM   #34
Dave Schwartz

Goodcopy,

Are you saying that the trifecta is in the top 3 80% of the time? If so, you are a wealthy man.

Regards,
Dave Schwartz
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-26-2005, 12:42 PM   #35
goodcopy

No,sorry I'm not well spoken,what I mean is the top snap3 horse is in the tri 80% of the time,and the top snap3 horse is very often 10 to one or better!
But so you know I do consider myself a wellthy man!
goodcopy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-26-2005, 12:52 PM   #36
andicap

big flippin' deal!! One of top 3 finishes at least 3rd? That's nothing!!!

Any idiot can do that -- my software does that easy -- but unless you're getting 10-1 horses in that top 3 on a consistent basis and spreading quite a bit that doesn't guarantee winning.
And if it does, it's more a tribue to shrewd betting than to the software.

Bottom line on all of Console's stuff -- he or any of his users have NEVER posted their picks on a consistent basis on this board the way Steve Wolson did last year. Steve made money over hundreds of bets. That's got to be a pretty good ad for his software (which I don't own, but do respect).

You can't come on this board and just brag -- you've got to earn respect by proving that your software works. Arrogance doesn't earn respect.

I tried Console's True Tenders -- gave it a huge workout based on its rules (someone gave it to me to try out). Neither of us could make it come close to making money. Dart boards did better.

What the hell have you done to earn respect?

I suspect TC will come back with either a) a passive-aggressive response in the way of "why are you picking on me -- by the way you guys go to hell and die broke. b) More claims of winning lots of money without any proof
c) having more of his shills or alter egos come to his defense.
Old 03-26-2005, 01:21 PM   #37
mrbobbyd

What tom G is saying;

OK! What tom is saying ,The top snap3 horse in MAIDENS RACES ONLY comes in 70-80% of the time in the TRI RACES either first second or third Can it be any clearer to you guys than that !!!! I use it, I see it every weekend. And yes sometimes i don't put it in my tri or have in the wrong order and it kills me because the tri is usually big.
mrbobbyd is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-26-2005, 01:40 PM   #38
TRM

Mrbobbyd,

If you use it every weekend, PLEASE post in the selections section of PA, so we can all be wealthy!!!
TRM is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-26-2005, 01:47 PM   #39
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I'll tell you what.

We have a maiden only contest going on.
With Big Red's permssion, you can have my spot for the test for the contest, then you can showoff SCP in around 9-12 madine races every weekend.

Sound like a good deal?
Old 03-26-2005, 09:13 PM   #40
jk3521
Registered Loser

A message for Tom Console

I have been suckerd by you and RPM for the last time. From now on the RPM catalog goes directly from the mail box to the dumpster. Is this a new version of the Insta Pick that I bought for $85 from you guys a few years ago?
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-27-2005, 12:37 AM   #41
midnight

You're claiming that the top Snap3 figure horse finishes 1st, 2nd, or 3rd 80% of the time in maiden races?

Maybe in Northern California in five horse fields.

Not over every track in North America.

I doubt it can even hit 70%.
  Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-27-2005, 01:44 AM   #42
TomC

Its so funny that my name can get you same guys so worked up all the time. Did I ever force ANY of you to buy my software? Did I get a court order to garnish your wagers to pay for a copy of URTI? The ones that do the most bashing never even saw my programs. How many races do you have in the URTI model database to base your opinions on? None I am sure.
Why cant you guys get the point....most people make money with my software, others dont. The ones that see the glass half full make money. The ones that see it half empty, dont. My URTI model shows the True Tender contenders winning over 80%. If you can throw darts and hit over 80%, good for you. You guys act like I am forcing you to buy it.
Someone else writes a post that he hits 80% in the money (ON 1 PICK for you guys that cant read) playing maiden races. He uses the Snap3 rating. Is that so hard to believe? Snap3 converts each horses races and workouts to an adjusted speed rating. So it will compare races and workouts on an even par. It makes many adjustments for various conditions. Is it so hard to imagine hitting 80% in the money on the top selection, when this play is geared to maidens? And of course it will hit high odds, as the average player does not compare races and workouts as equals.
Some of you guys give me more credit than I deserve. You think I am some big wig, with tons of "Shills" (as you call it) on my "payroll". Yes, I sell millions of copies of software every month, and this is all done with the many "magicians" I have working for me. Come on boys, give me a break.
And as always, there are those with the "If its so good, post your picks". Thats almost as bad as this one guy that writes me every time I come out with something new. His letters are in crayons half the time and its always the same...."Send me a copy, and if it works, I will pay for it." InstaPick Ultimate is $125 if you buy through me, $250 from RPM. So yes, you would be gambling $125 on Instapick Ultimate if you buy from me. Maybe it will work, or maybe my shills will get you again! Guys, if $125 is going to hurt you, you really should not be playing the ponies. I know that statement will anger some as it will make me sound arrogant. But the truth is, anyone that starts out my having to be totally convinced to buy a software program usually turns out to be a real pain in the ###. I am not interested in selling to skeptics. I will gladly sell to all that trust me, and know how the sport works. You dont win them all, and you must be consistent. But for those that must act that buying a program (mine or anyones) is like buying a house, I really dont want to be bothered. Again, that may sound arrogant, but thats the way it is. I know 100% that all others on this board reading this will agree with this point. And there have been times when I have refused to sell a program, belive it or not. Its just not worth the hassle at any price.
Here is a good idea. For you guys that get ulcers seeing my name, call Dave at RPM and tell him to please remove your name from his mailing list. Then he and I wont annoy you anymore. Then dont visit my websites either, and you wont have to read about my programs.
For those that have been e-mailing me privately, dont worry, I dont take this board seriously and the posts dont bother me a bit. Let them say what they want about me. I personally know that my products have turned MANY players into consistent winners.
Well, thats long enough...have at it boys! haha
Tom
TomC is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-27-2005, 07:00 AM   #43
MartyZee

Leave him alone

I know many of you wont believe this but I don't know Tom C and I'm not one of his schills- but I do own URTI;I also own a half a dozen other programs. I use these programs along with my handicapping knowledge (or sometimes lack of it to make my selections). Like everything else sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't; Like the guy said-he's not forcing you to buy his products; The main systems I use are his/Zambutos and Equisim; some days good some days not so good; I don't care which system or software you use, and although some work better than others this is no get rich quick system out there; I've been playing the horses for over forty years and while I haven't gotten rich playing the ponies I also haven't gone to the poor house
MartyZee is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-27-2005, 08:12 AM   #44
hcap

http://www.handicappingprofits.com/
Tom Console own ad copy

"Using my program, and Joe's methods will make you excellent profits from day one.
If you take it a step further , and build a model, your profits will become OBSCENE!"

" Tom Console has really done it this time......He has finally invented horse racing's first BLACK BOX!!! ''

"I know what you are thinking...”Oh, ANOTHER handicapping program”. Well boy are you wrong. Ultimate Race Track Investor (URTI) is unlike anything I have ever seen. WHY? Because it MAKES BIG MONEY!"

"I am also going to include a FREE BONUS for those that don’t even want to click their mouse
YOU WILL GET AN AMAZING WAGERING STRATEGY THAT WILL MAKE YOU BIG MONEY STARTING THE DAY YOU INSTALL THE PROGRAM"

"STARTING FROM DAY ONE, YOU TOO WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE BIG MONEY JUST LIKE “THE KING”.

It is 100% mechanical! YES, you read that right"

"I will give you your starting bankroll!
Yes, the program is $795. But I want you to take $300 and keep it to invest with. Just send me $495. I don’t know how much easier I can make it for you. You will have the most advanced program ever to hit the handicapping world, a manual that tells you how to make money right out of the box, and $300 to wager with. And I will throw in this"

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

I will refund your money within 45 days of purchase if URTI does not show profits at the track of your choice! All you need to do is this. Add any amount of days you like to the URTI model. You choose. (Minimum 7 days) If you cannot find plays in URTI that will make you profits, I will refund your purchase price, less 20% restocking. We all know that in the software world, money back is unheard of. But I am so confident in this program, that I can make you this offer.

If you have been praying for a way to make extra money at the races, consider your prayers answered. If you have been looking for a way to supplement your income, consider it supplimented.....
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-27-2005, 09:18 AM   #45
MartyZee

?

You should be smart enough not to believe everything you read;If I developed a can't miss system I wouldn't be selling it for several hundred dollars-My starting price would start in the millions
MartyZee is offline   Reply With Quote Reply