Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 03-22-2005, 08:18 PM   #16
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyb
thxs Midnight

bobbyb
bobbyB and the Rockettes!
Old 03-23-2005, 01:14 AM   #17
mrbobbyd

Smile tom

Tom thanks for your reply,nice to see some people can give a decent remark.not like some others who talk what comes out the other end of a horse.
mrbobbyd is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-23-2005, 04:11 AM   #18
midnight

Careful, "bobby". Your Console is showing.
  Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-25-2005, 01:22 AM   #19
TomC

Still at it, huh boys?

So now I am Bobby too, huh Midnight? Boy, you sure spend enough time worrying about who I am today.

Also Noname....I never had an account with TSN. The ratings in Snap Cap and URTI are my own methods. Obviously they use data in the BRIS file to be calculated. However, to say they are the same as a TSN program is nuts.

Hey did you guys check out: www.instapick.com

Haha..might as well get a plug in for that one. Then if someone else asks, you dont have to think its me!!!!

Have fun children! Will be fun reading how you rip this to shreds...but then again, what else do you have to do? I am of course talking about the same handful of tikes, not the good guys on the board.

PS....Thanks RB for letting me know about the posts!
TomC is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-25-2005, 02:07 AM   #20
midnight

TomC: like karl says, if it looks like snake oil, smells like snake oil, and feels like snake oil.......then it's probably snake oil. A new one-post wonder comes in here every few months asking about one or another of your programs. They all have the same basic outline.

Kind of like your programs: they all promise the buyer ease of use and powerful results. Same as the hundreds of RPM-hyped systems which promise ease of use and high ROIs.

There's no such thing, and everybody here with a brain knows it. If anything like that ever did happen, one of two things would happen: 1) the author would keep it to himself, or 2) it would be distributed, pounced on, and bet to unprofitability.

Put it this way: if it's so good, why are you selling it, and if your other four or five (or more) programs were that great, why did you need to keep "reinventing the wheel"?

Did you get PA's permission to post an ad for your newest site?
  Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-25-2005, 06:11 AM   #21
timtam

I've always wondered how brand new programs have people who LOVE the brand new program. I've always wanted to be a BETA tester and have never been LUCKY enough to become one. The method is brand new and yet the testimonial sheet is filled with people who love the method. Couldn't win at the track, was very skeptical but VOILA here is the METHOD which works!! First time in my life I've won at the track. Testimonials and yet for first time buyers you can get a discount. Where do all these testimonials come from? Its always Joe W from parts unknown. If the method is so good why doesn't Joe give out his last name? Makes you think .......
timtam is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-25-2005, 09:54 AM   #22
TomC

Midnight: Why do I keep re-inventing the wheel? Well, why does Colgate come out with "New and Improved" toothpaste? Why am I washing clothes in my new and improved laundry soap? I am the type of person that always likes to tinker. I like to improve. Is there something wrong with that? Also, I have various programs for various type players. URTI is a very complex method. It has tons of info, and is for serious handicappers. InstaPick Ultimate is for players that dont want to handicap, but just want good selections to watch and wager on.
Even with a program as simple as Instapick Ultimate, some will win with it, others will lose with it. Why? Some will use the Ultimate plays that the program gives, and use some common sense money management. Others will take the program, bet the first play it gives and lose, then pass the next play it gives that does win, then jump to another track an try it there, then try to recoup playing unqualified plays etc. I think you get my point.
Someone asked "If its so good why sell". This question has been answered so many times its crazy. Some people are teachers, some are students. Even though many of you call me a liar when I say this, I really do enjoy helping people if I can. I have a stack of letters from happy users. Many say the same thing. They never won at the races until they tried my program. That makes me happy. Some people using my programs actually make more money than I do at the races. That does not bother me. It makes me happy that I could help some people succeed. Some people call me a thief. (Funny, I have no letters like that...only happens on THIS message boeard) Well what can I say. I sleep well at night knowing I put out solid products, tried my best, and like anything in life, you cant please them all.
I wish you all a very Happy Easter and BEST of success...even to those that rip me.
Tom
TomC is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-25-2005, 11:40 AM   #23
midnight

Mr. Console: thanks for being civil in your reply.
  Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-25-2005, 11:48 AM   #24
NoDayJob

The program that I use exclusively, you all know it, picks the winner in every race except those races in which it doesn't pick the winner. That's 100% guaranteed, folks. No doubt about it. It's still only a buck-ninty-nine, too. Better hurry, there's only a million copies left, at last count. Check it out at Wal-Mart, E-bay or your local thrift store. BTW happy bunny rabbit!

NDJ

Last edited by NoDayJob; 03-25-2005 at 11:54 AM.
NoDayJob is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-25-2005, 01:05 PM   #25
mikeb

urti

[QUOTE=TomC]So now I am Bobby too, huh Midnight? Boy, you sure spend enough time worrying about who I am today.

Also Noname....I never had an account with TSN. The ratings in Snap Cap and URTI are my own methods. Obviously they use data in the BRIS file to be calculated. However, to say they are the same as a TSN program is nuts.

Hey did you guys check out: www.instapick.com

Haha..might as well get a plug in for that one. Then if someone else asks, you dont have to think its me!!!!

Have fun children! Will be fun reading how you rip this to shreds...but then again, what else do you have to do? I am of course talking about the same handful of tikes, not the good guys on the board.

PS....Thanks RB for letting me know about the posts![/QUOte

Tom you quoted "the ratings in urti are my own methods"
then how come snap4 and pr in procaps are EXACTLY THE SAME ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM HORSE? You have to have noticed this, so at least admit to the fact, either tsn took your idea or the opposite took place.
It's an insult to my intelligence when you say it's not so.

noname....
mikeb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-25-2005, 01:30 PM   #26
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

So let me get this straight - Snapp Capper Pro not only picks winners, it gets your teeth whiter and your clothes cleaner too?

Old 03-25-2005, 03:33 PM   #27
John

TOM
So let me get this straight - Snapp Capper Pro not only picks winners, it gets your teeth whiter and your clothes cleaner too?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks Tom,

I threw my Snap capper disc in the washing machine with my dirty laundry.It works.....underware is cleaner'
Old 03-25-2005, 05:43 PM   #28
NoDayJob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
So let me get this straight -
Hey guy,

Only 8 more posts and you're at 10K---woowee!

NDJ
Old 03-25-2005, 05:56 PM   #29
NoDayJob

[QUOTE=TomC] Hey did you guys check out: www.instapick.com

Haha..might as well get a plug in for that one. Then if someone else asks, you dont have to think its me!!!! [/QUOte

Checked out your site. Just wondering what kind of return can we expect if we were to buy it? Is there a trial period and a money back guarantee if we're not satisfied? Thank you.

NDJ
Old 03-26-2005, 12:59 AM   #30
TRM

Tom C,

Why don't you post some of your URTI program picks in the selection section of the board. Steve Wolson did a 500 race "showcase" using his program and I believe Dave Schwartz and others have done similiar either here or at their website. Since you are the developer of your program, you should know it's weak points and strenghts. A mini-showcase would be great.

To the other TOM- You crack me-up man!!!!
TRM is offline   Reply With Quote Reply