Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 04-29-2022, 07:31 AM   #1
panda1

RPM — Angle Ambassador software

Hey all
I saw this software on RPM and was intrigued was wondering if anyone has any info good or bad on this product thanks again
panda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-29-2022, 07:34 AM   #2
geroge.burns99
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda1 View Post
Hey all
I saw this software on RPM and was intrigued was wondering if anyone has any info good or bad on this product thanks again
Most software from RPM gets a 3 or less out of 10....

WHAT!!!! you joined in 2002......this questioned was answered maybe a 1000 times already...

Last edited by geroge.burns99; 04-29-2022 at 07:37 AM.
geroge.burns99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-29-2022, 12:37 PM   #3
CheckMark

I have always wanted to buy software from RPm but if the paper/pencil method doesn't work why would the software?

There are some good systems that I have bought in the past from there and critiqued some that they are actually winning

The most recent ones were Fortune Teller and Crystal Ball which are now my favourite show betting systems thanks to me critiquing the systems

If you want to buy the software go ahead but there are so many other great software programs out there like HSH JCapper NorCalGreg's etc that would be better for your $$$$$
Old 04-29-2022, 01:48 PM   #4
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckMark View Post

The most recent ones were Fortune Teller and Crystal Ball which are now my favourite show betting systems thanks to me critiquing the systems
Can you tell me your experience in those systems? I'm always interested in show betting techniques.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-30-2022, 02:35 AM   #5
CheckMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Can you tell me your experience in those systems? I'm always interested in show betting techniques.
I bought the systems and then critiqued a few steps until I found it winning

There are up and down days with these specific systems but overall very happy with the results

I only do $5 show bets but usually, cash at least 1 per day for sure with the most being 6 in 1 day!

Average plays are varied from track to track with the lowest being 1 play and the highest being 8-10 plays but one system from the other usually gets more plays over the other

I never double up on my wagers nor do I chase I find better betting opportunities when the horse I am betting will actually pay something for show ($2.40 payouts+ are best) and also have a good shot of winning vs betting a 1/9 where you don't feel 100% and it runs up the track (example)

Hope this helps
Old 04-30-2022, 12:54 PM   #6
lefty359

What's your ROI from this?
lefty359 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-30-2022, 03:04 PM   #7
soflant

Show Betting

I am very interested in 'show betting". You say the better 'show' payoffs are when they pay $2.40 or better. So how can I tell when this wager will pay $2.40 or better especially when the odds keep changing?. I like when you said you only bet $5.00 to 'show' and don't double up on these bets. All and any help is greatly appreciated in advance. Again thanks.
soflant is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-30-2022, 03:11 PM   #8
soflant

Show Betting

Where can I purchase "Fortune Teller" and Crystal Ball" for 'show betting'. Thanks in advance.
soflant is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-30-2022, 03:58 PM   #9
panda1

https://rpmhandicappinggiant.com/pro...e-in-software/
panda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-30-2022, 04:13 PM   #10
CheckMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty359 View Post
What's your ROI from this?
Not 100% sure about that would have to look back on past race results I have done
Old 04-30-2022, 06:46 PM   #11
lefty359

OK, be interested o know. Might be ok to augment my overlay win betting which sometimes gets into long losing srks.
lefty359 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2022, 06:40 PM   #12
Trackjudge

Show betting

At The Races by Gary Pizzagati looks at all the pools, graphs money movement over time, gives minimum and maximum place and show payoffs.

The most interesting part of the software (many many options in the reports) is the "Look Back Line"
This uses the prior race double betting pool to create a win equivalent pool, which is usually very close to the actual off win odds. We all have seen late odds crashes on our picks, this gives some indication of what the final odds will be.

You can find it on the HTR software's page:

http://htr2.com/atr/at_the_races.htm

(TrackJudge generates an oddsline which can be imported into ATR, or you can use the morning line.)

For place or show bettors, it is nice to see what your payoff range will be, and when the bet is a positive advantage bet.

I have no business relationship with Gary, I just like and use his software.
Trackjudge is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2022, 07:40 PM   #13
geroge.burns99
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackjudge View Post
At The Races by Gary Pizzagati looks at all the pools, graphs money movement over time, gives minimum and maximum place and show payoffs.

The most interesting part of the software (many many options in the reports) is the "Look Back Line"
This uses the prior race double betting pool to create a win equivalent pool, which is usually very close to the actual off win odds. We all have seen late odds crashes on our picks, this gives some indication of what the final odds will be.

You can find it on the HTR software's page:

http://htr2.com/atr/at_the_races.htm

(TrackJudge generates an oddsline which can be imported into ATR, or you can use the morning line.)

For place or show bettors, it is nice to see what your payoff range will be, and when the bet is a positive advantage bet.

I have no business relationship with Gary, I just like and use his software.
How many times do you need to post same sh&t????
geroge.burns99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2022, 03:29 PM   #14
erict23

The software that I’ve tried from there has been mostly useless but there are a couple of small” books” you can get as a digital download from rpm “betting and beating The exotics “and “bringing home the jackpots” that were both pretty useful in my opinion. Betting and beating the exotics focuses on pick threes and trifecta plays. Bringing home the jackpot focuses on superfecta and pick fours. Some really useful stuff here especially on structuring Multi ticket wagers using main and alternate picks. He breaks it down and makes it pretty simple. Both of the books are by Jerry Samovitz
erict23 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply