Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-07-2022, 11:23 PM   #31
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage View Post
You won't find many these days still willing to defend Jones, now one of those most infamous, vile, and radioactive pieces of shit to be walking the Earth, but there's davew stepping up to the plate...
The bar goes ever lower
You defend some pretty vile Shit, too, Beta. And don't try the lame Bullshit of labeling me as an Alex Jones supporter.
Old 08-08-2022, 12:56 AM   #32
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
No reason to rehash your points. I listened to a few of the conspiracy theorists who even had engineers pointing out things that they thought were questionable. I was about as impressed with the engineers knowledge as I would be of a career postman telling us how to read economic indicators. Never did any of them mention the heat they thought the fire could attain or the effects variable heat ranges have on steel.

Most of my working life has been around metal working, while mostly machining, I have done enough welding, and hot forming to know the effects of heat and stress on steel. Improperly stress relieved steel can start moving around with as little as 500F heated through and starts softening rapidly at 1000F+. I mention the rivets as they are the weakest link in the framing.
You also cannot thoroughly inspect beams without destroying them, also non destructive metal testing measures in 1973 aren't what they are today.

Those planes had flown 10% of their journeys when they hit the towers,
they were damn near full of fuel. No doubt a lot went up and out, but a lot drenched the inside of the building.
This career postman reads a lot and questions a lot. Perhaps you can tell us which Ivy League University you got your degree in economics from.

But that’s not why I responded here. You have expertise in metal working. Years and years of experience and knowledge. So when you tell me that those planes could have certainly brought the towers down, I accept your view. I certainly do not accept the crackpot theories of our resident conspiracy theorist.
Old 08-08-2022, 09:44 AM   #33
Karakorum Kabbage
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
You defend some pretty vile Shit, too, Beta. And don't try the lame Bullshit of labeling me as an Alex Jones supporter.
How come you get to label me as a defender of "some pretty vile shit" without providing any example or evidence, but I don't get to label you as an Alex Jones supporter?

Doesn't seem fair that you won't share the lame Bullshit
Karakorum Kabbage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-08-2022, 12:14 PM   #34
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
This career postman reads a lot and questions a lot. Perhaps you can tell us which Ivy League University you got your degree in economics from.

But that’s not why I responded here. You have expertise in metal working. Years and years of experience and knowledge. So when you tell me that those planes could have certainly brought the towers down, I accept your view. I certainly do not accept the crackpot theories of our resident conspiracy theorist.
You'll accept anything and everything the media and your government tells you...as long as it's not the Bush years of 2000-2008...when you doubted everything coming out from them.

It's funny to see the stuff you'll swallow obediently compared to how defiant you were a decade or so ago...

Now you believe everything BIG PHARMA tells you...back then, BIG PHARMA was EVIL

You'll even believe everything Liz & Dick Cheney tell you today...but back then....OH BOY...the Cheney name was like SATAN to you....

You're hilarious, as always.

At least I admit when I am wrong...I defended Bush/Cheney back then...I was WRONG

What's your excuse for changing your tune on BIG PHARMA and BIG DICK/LIZ and believing everything the government says as gospel NOW?

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-08-2022 at 12:16 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-08-2022, 12:25 PM   #35
jocko699
Resurrectionist

I have a sneaky suspicion he has always liked Big Dick.
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-08-2022, 02:40 PM   #36
Elkchester Road

Quote:
How come you get to label me as a defender of "some pretty vile shit" without providing any example or evidence, but I don't get to label you as an Alex Jones supporter?

Remember in the not so long ago when you attacked my Conservatism...and in the process of doing that threw The Pet Shop Boys under the Bus doing it??? They are part of the Gay Community that you Liberals hold so near and dear. But we know...when push comes to shove...what Liberals REALLY care about. And if exploiting People is what it comes to...exploiting they WILL DO.

Way more Vile doing that to them. Alex Jones is a Narcissistic Lunatic. And you're a Beta Idiot.
Old 08-08-2022, 02:51 PM   #37
Elkchester Road

Quote:

You have also been a pretty strong defender of the Jan 6th Committee and the role played by Liz Cheney.

We'll see how that turns out for you in a week or so.
Old 08-08-2022, 04:25 PM   #38
Karakorum Kabbage
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
Remember in the not so long ago when you attacked my Conservatism...and in the process of doing that threw The Pet Shop Boys under the Bus doing it???
Nope. I remember finding it very amusing that a dude was constantly trying to be a name-calling tough guy with me while having a Pet Shop Boys signature.

Funny then, funny now.

Also funny: Equating support for the Jan committee with support of Alex Jones and his comments.

Unbelievably stupid, but still funny.

Elkchester Road
Old 08-08-2022, 04:51 PM   #39
Karakorum Kabbage
Veteran

Wait a sec maybe this is the connection between Jones and the Jan committee that ER was talking about

Old 08-08-2022, 08:29 PM   #40
CaptainObvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I find equal madness in the fact that the north tower collapsed 100 minutes after impact, and the south tower collapsed 56 minutes after impact...and each tower fell relatively neatly in about 10 seconds.

56 minutes
Don’t forget about building 7.
CaptainObvious is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-09-2022, 02:38 PM   #41
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Nope. I remember finding it very amusing that a dude was constantly trying to be a name-calling tough guy with me while having a Pet Shop Boys signature.

Funny then, funny now.

Also funny: Equating support for the Jan committee with support of Alex Jones and his comments.

Unbelievably stupid, but still funny.

Elkchester Road
I am glad you were amused. Once again, I thought that Liberals' care, concern, empathy and support for the Gay Community knew no bounds. You people are so full of Shit...and it is fun watching the light shine on this now.

As far as "tough guy"...I'm thinking one wouldn't need to be too tough to deal with you, Beta.

I do equate support for both of these situations. They are both Idiotic.

And if you think something is "unbelievably stupid"...I know damned well I am OK.
Old 08-09-2022, 10:55 PM   #42
Elliott Sidewater

I could care less whether Epstein offed himself or someone else did the job. The result was mission success, that revolting animal is dead. And Ghislaine Maxwell got a significant jail sentence for her role as accomplice.

If you like pursuing conspiracies, how about the case of jockey Eric Beitia, who purportedly committed suicide in the trunk of his car? Or Michael Hole's "suspicious death", or jockey Ron Hansen who either jumped off the San Mateo bridge, slipped and fell off the bridge, or was killed by the Mafia because he crossed them in a race fixing scheme. Have fun.

Since I am not Alex Jones, I'll save you the trouble on Beitia; he was shot execution style in a robbery. He was not the person being robbed, he stopped to offer his assistance when he saw something that looked off and was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Being a good samaratin cost him his life.

Welcome to the rabbit hole. The 2020 Presidential election was not fixed, and if you believe it was, you have my sympathy. I hope you don't blame every losing bet on conspiracy. Or maybe, since the game is parimutuel, I do hope that everyone on this forum does. Especially the Trump lovers.

The search for someone to blame is always successful
- Robert Half
Elliott Sidewater is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-09-2022, 10:59 PM   #43
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott Sidewater View Post
The 2020 Presidential election was not fixed,
Of course it was. Even if every vote cast was valid and counted 100% accurately.

It was fixed for a good 4+ years straight prior to election day 2020.

Any idiot can see that.

TOTALLY fixed.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-09-2022 at 11:00 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2022, 01:27 AM   #44
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott Sidewater View Post
Especially the Trump lovers. [/I]
Elliott, if we were talking horse racing you would have my undevided attention, but here your just like everyone else who was born with one. Truth is 79 % think we are no better than a banana
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-12-2022, 09:41 PM   #45
davew

CT got him for over a billion today

davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply