Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 09-20-2015, 09:07 PM   #1
infrontby1

Race Track Warriors.com

Does anybody know what's going on with this contest site? I'm browsing there on a daily basis and hardly see anybody entering their contests, even on the weekends.

For instance, they're staging a $50,000 tournament this Saturday, yet not one person has registered for it, and none of the daily feeders where the winner can gain an entry into this event have yet to go off because of lack of participants to meet their minimum threshold to even offer one entry.
infrontby1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2015, 09:38 AM   #2
ubercapper

The site is in its infancy (just a few months old) so there isn't a lot of traffic yet. However, I've played a number of games and when I won a few times I got paid quickly (requested a check).

They have a solid backing and a good interface. Some of the free games have had about 50-75 people so there is traffic but it needs to build by word of mouth and advertising, which I haven't seen a lot of lately.

I've had conversations with one of the executives and made suggestions so know they are deeply interested in making this one of the best Daily Racing Fantasy sites around.
ubercapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2015, 02:22 PM   #3
BetPTC

It's a good site, but Ubbercapper is right. It certainly needs more word of mouth and support from the players. We sent a customer to the Wynn tournament earlier this year via an event we sponsored on RaceTrackWarriors.

Right now it's hard to predict which events of there's will fill.
U.S. licensed and regulated in the state of Oregon
Over $300 Million in wagers handled since 2007
Online and phone wagering on over 180 tracks
1-877-880-0588

The only ADW offering same-day, instant cash back on wagers.
BetPTC is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2015, 09:23 PM   #4
Racey
Mamma Kimbo

bad site

spyware spam...malicious payloads
Old 09-21-2015, 10:03 PM   #5
no breathalyzer
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racey
spyware spam...malicious payloads

4 REALZ?
no breathalyzer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2015, 10:07 PM   #6
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by no breathalyzer
4 REALZ?
Yes, Webroot and My Spyware have blocked access to this site with the previously posted warning.....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2015, 10:34 PM   #7
no breathalyzer
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
Yes, Webroot and My Spyware have blocked access to this site with the previously posted warning.....
wow i went to that site to check it out today . i didn't get any warnings i use Norton.. i'm not a tec guy , but i guess Norton is bottom shelf protection i assume
no breathalyzer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2015, 09:59 AM   #8
TravisVOX
Track Announcer

Quote:
You posted last time about Derby Wars, which was false. Now RTW too?
TravisVOX is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2015, 10:19 AM   #9
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisVOX
You posted last time about Derby Wars, which was false. Now RTW too?
Nothing I reported was false, Travis. Don't come on here accusing me of spreading false info, I warned people on this site about DW because I don't want a possible virus being spread through PA and it's members. I also verified the previous posters warning about RTW, and I saw the same reported warning.....In the future, watch what you say, I don't appreciate your accusation.
Old 09-23-2015, 01:36 PM   #10
TravisVOX
Track Announcer

Quote:
Nothing I reported was false, Travis. Don't come on here accusing me of spreading false info, I warned people on this site about DW because I don't want a possible virus being spread through PA and it's members. I also verified the previous posters warning about RTW, and I saw the same reported warning.....In the future, watch what you say, I don't appreciate your accusation.
I apologize for sounding smug in prior post... didn't mean to come across so accusatory.

Do you happen to have a screenshot of the virus/warning for Derby Wars? I know the tech team ran about 5 different tests after prior post and everything was clean. I'm sure they'd like to see it just in case there is an issue somewhere.
TravisVOX is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2015, 01:42 PM   #11
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisVOX
I apologize for sounding smug in prior post... didn't mean to come across so accusatory.

Do you happen to have a screenshot of the virus/warning for Derby Wars? I know the tech team ran about 5 different tests after prior post and everything was clean. I'm sure they'd like to see it just in case there is an issue somewhere.
Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry but I don't have a screenshot, however, today DW changed their format and greatly enhanced it, with many new features. I would probably suspect that in the midst of these changes, someone infiltrated a firewall or was just snooping and may have set off a warning for malware or cyber infiltration.....Just looked at the website 5 minutes ago, huge improvement.......Scanned clean.

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 09-23-2015 at 01:48 PM.