Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-18-2014, 04:21 PM   #106
thaskalos

Just because the democrats don't care about the black man doesn't mean that the republicans will. Politicians PROMISE...they don't "care"...
Old 11-18-2014, 06:00 PM   #107
johnhannibalsmith

Speaking of crapping on blacks, fat cats, and the "underpriveledged" being ruined by those that won't pay their "fair share":

Obscured in his ascent, however, has been his troubling financial past, which continues to shadow his present.

Mr. Sharpton has regularly sidestepped the sorts of obligations most people see as inevitable, like taxes, rent and other bills. Records reviewed by The New York Times show more than $4.5 million in current state and federal tax liens against him and his for-profit businesses. And though he said in recent interviews that he was paying both down, his balance with the state, at least, has actually grown in recent years. His National Action Network appears to have been sustained for years by not paying federal payroll taxes on its employees.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/ny...ence.html?_r=0

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2014, 08:46 PM   #108
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos
Just because the democrats don't care about the black man doesn't mean that the republicans will. Politicians PROMISE...they don't "care"...
They don't have to care about them, just stop holding them down.
You know, and I have evidence, BLACK PEOPLE CAN BE SUCCESSFUL and raise their families, feed their children, pay their bills, get ID, vote.......without anyone's help. Not all are like Al Sharpton. Not all are helpless like dems would have us believe.
Old 11-22-2014, 05:30 AM   #109
JustRalph
Just another Facist

http://www.conservativeblog.org/amyr...rFriendly=true

"Christopher Arps, founder of the black social networking web site Move-On-Up.org:

Mr. President, how do these people “get right with the law” when you have to break the law to allegedly get them right with the law?

Ronald Reagan and George Bush used executive orders to tweak immigration law, but it was within the framework of the 1986 Simpson/Mazzoli amnesty law that was passed by Congress.

As a student of politics and history, I’ll unfortunately be able to tell my grandchildren that I lived through America’s early 21 century experiment with a lawlessness extremely left-wing president. This man — a self-professed constitutional scholar — is so brazen that he’s openly violating the Constitution he swore to protect. And he’s doing so just a few years after he said he didn’t have the authority to do what he just did on immigration.

Unbelievable!"

"Well, black liberals, sorry — but I have to put you on blast.

Every time this country has pardoned illegal immigrants, crime and black unemployment have gone through the roof. Don’t believe me? Check the statistics from Reagan’s congressionally-approved amnesty package. Not only did three times as many illegal immigrants as were promised become legal through the undiscovered intricacies of chain immigration, but the crime rate soared and black unemployment went through the roof.

Sorry again, black liberals. You just got dumped!"

"Barack Obama really had the potential to be an iconic president. It’s a shame he’s now relegated to someone who will be remembered most for not only dividing a nation, but for circumventing Congress in order to push his personal agenda."

More at the lnk

Last edited by JustRalph; 11-22-2014 at 05:33 AM.
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply