Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 09-29-2016, 01:35 PM   #1576
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Any way on God's Green Earth we can get near the 5-1 ML on INDIGO PEARLS in the 1st @ Presque?

I'll settle for 5/2.

Turns out that 8-1 best bet @ RPX (EASE IT ON OVER) is a 2yo in a race with only 4 ratable horses--takes some of the shine off that chevy.

That 8th race @ RPX is looking extremely weak--good race to try to crush.

The COWBOY'S MARY L 10-1 and EVENT OF DEFAULT 9-2 are tops in POWER, PRIME, SPEED, EARLY, LATE

WIN - EXACTA BOX - - TRIFECTA BOX

All I got time for so far---good luck all--NCG

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 09-29-2016 at 01:36 PM.
Old 09-29-2016, 01:44 PM   #1577
green80

So I go take a look --and lo and behold, under the topic of BUYER BEWARE...a poster is warning others to steer clear of my PLATINUM program. Says my "best bets" on some days produce a lot of winners--but just chalk, and not profitable.
Agree 100%.... just wish he would have made an attempt at handicapping, before he called it garbage and compared it to RPM's wares.

I doubt that poster has EVER been a winning handicapper, if he's expecting a $50 piece of software to turn his horse-betting fortunes around at the click of a button.

Anywayyyyyyyy.....haven't even looked at a card for today yet. I refuse to even look at Meadowlands.

Okay I see an 8-1 best bet @ RPX--a PV-friendly track. That needs further investigating. Come on ya'll---post up some plays today---a lot of interest in the program now, people want to see what it can do.

We also have Presque, Belmont, Finger Lakes is always good. A gentleman from Illinois bought the prog yesterday...was talking with him on the phone---was telling him he'll like playing Arlington, found out APX had just CLOSED!
That was one of the best tracks for us....now it's probably FLX, PID and RPX and maybe Belmont.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I am doing best at FLX, PID, RPX and Del and have not played Belmont that much. I'm just betting the horses that go off at "good" odds. Since Monday there was a 25.40 horse at FL, a 18.60 at Del, and a 30.00 horse at PID, just playing the top power #. Had less than a dozen wagers go in over my min. odds setting. What else can a guy ask for? Maybe he should learn how to use the program before he calls it garbage. I have several RPM programs that haven't produced a 30.00 horse in the entire meet.
Old 09-30-2016, 02:07 PM   #1578
Tor Ekman

Interesting Duck in the 9th at Santa Anita - Secreto Primero 12-1 ML. In previous 5f race at DelMar was a fast closing third to the Holy Lute, so the extra distance should help, worth a shot at a price
Old 09-30-2016, 03:59 PM   #1579
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor Ekman
Interesting Duck in the 9th at Santa Anita - Secreto Primero 12-1 ML. In previous 5f race at DelMar was a fast closing third to the Holy Lute, so the extra distance should help, worth a shot at a price
Yeah that horse is interesting @ SA, Tor...good lookin out. I spotted one in the last race @ Woodbine, but it's hard to trust the numbers there for some reason.

See that Gov Malibu money-grab in the 3rd @ Belmont? I was actually embarrassed for the horse.

I broke out the Top Power-Prime-Early-Late method and found a horse @RPX.
There was actually a button for this play in the early stages of Platinum--but prices were too low on it. Should have put an odds min on it--but instead just tossed it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Images
File Type: jpg RPX8th.JPG (133.1 KB, 202 views)

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 09-30-2016 at 04:06 PM.
Old 09-30-2016, 04:06 PM   #1580
ultracapper

Just out of interest Greg, and obviously I won't blame you if you don't want to answer this, but, how many active customers do you have at present? Just keeping one eye on this thread now and then, but I have the impression that most of your users are pretty excited with the product.

If that's the case, good for you. It's fun to see success in any way in this game.
Old 09-30-2016, 04:24 PM   #1581
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultracapper
Just out of interest Greg, and obviously I won't blame you if you don't want to answer this, but, how many active customers do you have at present? Just keeping one eye on this thread now and then, but I have the impression that most of your users are pretty excited with the product.

If that's the case, good for you. It's fun to see success in any way in this game.
Wow.....where ya been UC?

As far as active customers...passed the 100 mark the first week in business--back in June. Most of my customers enjoy the program--the only real complaints I've even heard are from people that haven't even bought the program.

All in all..it's been a lot of fun for me--and I have no plans of stopping now
Old 09-30-2016, 04:27 PM   #1582
ultracapper

Good for you guy. Glad you're getting rewarded in a couple ways.

I've had an active summer. Been beautiful in the Pacific Northwest this year. Been enjoying it. Time to jump back in though. I can't stay away too long.
Old 09-30-2016, 04:56 PM   #1583
REBel

Greg,

I'm in a daily contest at RP and the 8th race is one of the 3 contest races today. I also came up with # 6.

Ron
Old 09-30-2016, 05:17 PM   #1584
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by REBel
Greg,

I'm in a daily contest at RP and the 8th race is one of the 3 contest races today. I also came up with # 6.

Ron

You're a good capper...you should do well---good luck Ron
Old 10-01-2016, 01:05 AM   #1585
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

"I broke out the Top Power-Prime-Early-Late method and found a horse @RPX.
There was actually a button for this play in the early stages of Platinum--but prices were too low on it. Should have put an odds min on it--but instead just tossed it."

If you saw that race---you'll see why that button was eliminated---it's usually obvious -- to everyone EXCEPT the ML maker

8-1 HOT HAND ended up going off at 6/5, just missed in the final strides...a wasted bet--NCG
Old 10-01-2016, 10:10 AM   #1586
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Was looking at the top ABILITY at Santa Anita since they have a few big stakes
races today there and Belmont--I see CHROME, DORT, BEHOLDER, -and GOMO? @ 10-1 there's Gomo. Looks like a bet to me...Gomo Arigato, Mr Roboto.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ABILITYSA.JPG (172.8 KB, 165 views)
Old 10-01-2016, 10:44 AM   #1587
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

BTW...you're hearing it here first---I'm predicting RUN HAPPY will NOT take the Grade 3 ACK ACK --the victim of shoddy, inexperienced training at the hands of Laura Wohlters...who will basically screw up the proverbial free lunch today.

1M is not probably RH's best distance--he's got some with late kick today and may get tagged late, coming off the long layoff. I'm still rooting for 'RUN...I've been enamored with him since I saw him almost blow the turn in his maiden debut, he was going so fast.

I'm picking Kenneth McPeek's THE TRUTH OR ELSE 10-1 to possibly pull the upset in that Kentucky affair.

The following are the BELMONT STAKES RACES today--with the top two ABILITY ratings (since that's what the ability ratings are for--high-class races)
(TP) = TOP POWER

6TH
FLINTSHIRE (TP) 1-5 312
MONEY MULTIPLIER 4-1 144

7TH
HOT CITY GIRL (TP) 5-1 259
WAVELL AVE 2-1 256
WONDER GAL 5-2 256

8TH
THIRST FOR VICTORY 2-1 233
KITTEN'S CAT 10-1 223

9TH
AP INDIAN (TP) 1-1 274
HOLY BOSS 4-1 267

10TH
PAOLA QUEEN 15-1 260
FOREVER UNBRIDLED (TP) 1-1 254

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 10-01-2016 at 10:47 AM.
Old 10-01-2016, 11:00 AM   #1588
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg
Wow.....where ya been UC?

As far as active customers...passed the 100 mark the first week in business--back in June. Most of my customers enjoy the program--the only real complaints I've even heard are from people that haven't even bought the program.

All in all..it's been a lot of fun for me--and I have no plans of stopping now
NCG,

I think you misunderstood my intentions back then. Misunderstandings happen and I take blame.

I only wish the best for ya man! Remove me from that list. I hope you, your product and your followers kill it. I hope 100 becomes 10,000!

EMD4ME
Old 10-01-2016, 04:56 PM   #1589
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg
BTW...you're hearing it here first---I'm predicting RUN HAPPY will NOT take the Grade 3 ACK ACK --the victim of shoddy, inexperienced training at the hands of Laura Wohlters...who will basically screw up the proverbial free lunch today.
Right as rain. Run happy no kick whatsoever, and all the chalk players go home unhappy.

Allan
Old 10-02-2016, 08:50 AM   #1590
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Was just sort of half mumbling to myself about there was nothing on television on a Sunday morning @ 5:00AM--when I realized I'm old enough to remember a time when there WAS LITERALLY NOTHING ON--at 5AM on a Sunday morning!
Could always find a funky FM radio station out of Berkeley to listen to during those lean times.

Someone once said, or implied the Platinum Power numbers were the same as Prime Power. Close, I suppose--but not the same.

Here's a test of the two @ Belmont today:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Images
File Type: jpg top4 prime.JPG (192.1 KB, 97 views)
Closed Thread