Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 07-15-2015, 07:10 PM   #16
horses4courses

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless
We'll always have evil in this world as long as there are liberals and progressives in our government, in our culture, lifestyle and media.

These liberals are truly hateful, evil people
Now, it's funny you should say these things.
Consider these sentiments as completely reciprocated.
Old 07-15-2015, 07:36 PM   #17
LottaKash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Why do they call it planned parenthood when all they do is prevent parenthood?
"Planned Legal Murder" would be a more appropriate name for them...
Old 07-15-2015, 08:35 PM   #18
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses
Now, it's funny you should say these things.
Consider these sentiments as completely reciprocated.
You are disgusting. Defending this ? Really?
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-15-2015, 08:53 PM   #19
horses4courses

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
Nope.
Didn't read it.
Just wishing reck a happy Wednesday evening.
Old 07-15-2015, 10:08 PM   #20
newtothegame

The have been many defenses by mosty and others of videos of planned parenthood. They always come up with some BS to defend.....
Now PP gets busted AGAIN!
I am sure the mainstream media is running this story 24/7 right???
Where are all the democratic congressional members and senators calling for the banning and defunding of PP????
I mean if a flag is killing people (and we have no video evidence of said flag caught in the crime), then surely this must rise to at least that standard......
PP must go!!!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-15-2015, 10:26 PM   #21
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
SOB should be the star of Penny Dreadful.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-15-2015, 10:56 PM   #22
LottaKash

The Truth about the origins of Planned Parenthood..

http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger.html

excerpt:
How Planned Parenthood Duped America

At a March 1925 international birth control gathering in New York City, a speaker warned of the menace posed by the "black" and "yellow" peril. The man was not a Nazi or Klansman; he was Dr. S. Adolphus Knopf, a member of Margaret Sanger's American Birth Control League (ABCL), which along with other groups eventually became known as Planned Parenthood.

Sanger's other colleagues included avowed and sophisticated racists. One, Lothrop Stoddard, was a Harvard graduate and the author of The Rising Tide of Color against White Supremacy. Stoddard was something of a Nazi enthusiast who described the eugenic practices of the Third Reich as "scientific" and "humanitarian." And Dr. Harry Laughlin, another Sanger associate and board member for her group, spoke of purifying America's human "breeding stock" and purging America's "bad strains." These "strains" included the "shiftless, ignorant, and worthless class of antisocial whites of the South."
Old 07-18-2015, 04:23 PM   #23
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame
The have been many defenses by mosty and others of videos of planned parenthood. They always come up with some BS to defend.....
Now PP gets busted AGAIN!
I am sure the mainstream media is running this story 24/7 right???
Where are all the democratic congressional members and senators calling for the banning and defunding of PP????
I mean if a flag is killing people (and we have no video evidence of said flag caught in the crime), then surely this must rise to at least that standard......
PP must go!!!
OK, let's start with the Centers for Medical Progress-the group that published the video. Sounds like some important group dedicated to the advancement of Medicine. Probably a lot of doctors, nurses and other medical professionals involved.

Not quite. CMP was created out of whole cloth by a group called Live Action. Live Action is an anti-abortion group which has used O'Keefian tactics to destroy Planned Parenthood. Every time their accusations have been proven false.

As to the accusations themselves.
CMP claims that Planned Parenthood is selling baby organs for profit. Their so called proof is that Planned Parenthood is receiving $30 to $100 for each shipment of tissue. This according to Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood.

I can't say that I am an expert on this subject, but I would think that a viable organ on the black market would go for tens of thousands of dollars. The fact that planned parenthood is getting $30 to $100 is an indication that the payment is indeed shipping and handling.

Perhaps when you die-hopefully a long time from now-you will donate some organs to science, medical research or whatever. When these women make the very difficult decision to have an abortion, they sometimes decide to make the same type of donation.

Are these types of tissue donations illegal? I don't think so, since the CMP actors went to the trouble of establishing a fake web page for their fake biomedical firm, just so they could talk to Planned Parenthood.

They presented themselves as legitimate researchers, not as black market scoundrels.
Old 07-18-2015, 04:36 PM   #24
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
OK, let's start with the Centers for Medical Progress-the group that published the video. Sounds like some important group dedicated to the advancement of Medicine. Probably a lot of doctors, nurses and other medical professionals involved.

Not quite. CMP was created out of whole cloth by a group called Live Action. Live Action is an anti-abortion group which has used O'Keefian tactics to destroy Planned Parenthood. Every time their accusations have been proven false.
OK, let's start by attacking the messenger. That way we can deflect from the facts that woman in the video is a Planned Parenthood representative and she actually said what it appears she said.
Old 07-18-2015, 04:44 PM   #25
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Why do they call it planned parenthood when all they do is prevent parenthood?
Once again your ignorance is showing. 35% of Planned Parenthood's services are dedicated to the prevention and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases.
16% are related to cancer screening and prevention, such as mammograms or Pap tests. 10% involve pregnancy and prenatal care and midlife counseling and treatment. 35% goes to contraceptive counseling and care.
3% IS USED FOR ABORTIONS.
Old 07-18-2015, 04:55 PM   #26
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
OK, let's start by attacking the messenger. That way we can deflect from the facts that woman in the video is a Planned Parenthood representative and she actually said what it appears she said.
When the messenger is lying, I will always attack the messenger. This messenger is lying.

I am also not bothered by the way in which Dr. Nucatola described the techniques used. She was speaking (or thought she was speaking-see reference to lying above) to people who would be interested in receiving undamaged tissue. Do you ever watch shows like Criminal Minds or CSI. The Law Enforcement characters discuss the most disgusting, disturbing crime scenes in the most matter of fact, clinical terms. They're professionals; they do their jobs.

ETA: Once again you present the "Attack The Messenger" Straw man.

Last edited by mostpost; 07-18-2015 at 04:57 PM.
mostpost is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-18-2015, 04:59 PM   #27
Clocker

Quote:
When the messenger is lying, I will always attack the messenger. This messenger is lying.
So they faked the video?
Old 07-18-2015, 05:09 PM   #28
reckless
Veteran

Quote:

I am also not bothered by the way in which Dr. Nucatola described the techniques used. She was speaking (or thought she was speaking-see reference to lying above) to people who would be interested in receiving undamaged tissue. Do you ever watch shows like Criminal Minds or CSI. The Law Enforcement characters discuss the most disgusting, disturbing crime scenes in the most matter of fact, clinical terms. They're professionals; they do their jobs.

ETA: Once again you present the "Attack The Messenger" Straw man.
Those that exposed the Kermit Gosnell and his Abortion Butcher Shop -- were they lying too?

Planned Parenthood had their evil, infanticide murderous fingers (flushed with money taken from American taxpayers) in that Gosnell cess pool too, mostpost, in case you didn't know.

How could you and the others from the left wing hate machine defend Gosnell, Planned Parenthood and the like, yet attack those that expose these villains is beyond me.

Nahh, it isn't beyond me, we know who the real creeps are in this country.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-18-2015, 05:16 PM   #29
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless
Well put Ralph and thanks for your understanding.

We'll always have evil in this world as long as there are liberals and progressives in our government, in our culture, lifestyle and media.

These liberals are truly hateful, evil people, starting at the top with the cold-hearted, anti-America, racist villain Barack Obama and those Democrat supporters and apologists that always defend this s-bag.
I feel so bad that you think I am a hateful, evil person. Funny thing is, not one person who knows me feels that way-some of them are actually quite conservative, but none of them are nutcases. Okay, to be honest, I don't care in the least what you think.

In the news today, we have this creep with Planned Parenthood, scarfing down a salad without so much of an ounce of empathy in her eyes or her voice. Then, just a few years ago, there was the Kermit Gosnell Abortion Clinic situation. True evil again on display. And no sympathy for the victims nor outrage coming from the liberals and 'progressives'.
Kermit Gosnell is a criminal and a scumbag. He had no connection with Planned Parenthood.

And, now, in the not too distance future, a death panel coming your way to a town near you, thanks to the Affordable Care Act and Barack Obama, Zeke Emanuel, John Roberts and every social media loser and dope that hit the like button pertaining to Obama Care.
There are no death panels. Repeat after me. There are no death panels. Saying there are makes you look like a fool. Which, come to think of it is appropriate.

All these left wing very Ugly Americans laughed at Betsy McCaughey and Sarah Palin and their precient warnings. Some here on PA said similar vulgar things too, as we all know.
I believe prescient-which you misspelled-means knowing something that comes to pass ahead of time. So their warnings were neither prescient nor precient.

So, to those that made fun of these two saints and called them dopes and media whores should rot in hell.
In my religion, condemning someone to hell is a rather serious sin. One that could condemn someone to Hell. Just sayin'.
Old 07-18-2015, 05:25 PM   #30
TJDave

Quote:
In my religion, condemning someone to hell is a rather serious sin. One that could condemn someone to Hell. Just sayin'.
What religion is that?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: