Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:48 AM   #1
supguy
Apprentice

Full Card Reports

Has anyone had any success using the Full Card Reports if so what do you suggest.

Thanks
Supguy
supguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2009, 10:55 AM   #2
Speed Figure
DJ M.Walk

Full card reports from where?
Speed Figure is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2009, 11:06 AM   #3
markgoldie

This has been discussed at length here in the past. Do a search under "full card reports".
markgoldie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2009, 11:28 AM   #4
markgoldie

Just did it myself and see you post the same thing about every two months. You were accused before of being a shill, which you denied, but it sure looks like it must be true.

Just for the record: I subscribed to FCR for a short period of time just to see what it was. I found that it is a bunch of bells and whistles like a carnival side show with a slew of separate flags and colorful icons that all amount to nothing. The user gets to pick and chose his favorite icons, mix them together in a personalized stew and find out that, hey, this points out some nice winners on occasion. But so does throwing darts.

I cancelled my subscription when I realized that their master power number for horses was a laughable fraud- often according horses the top number who were not the strongest in the race by any known standard method of handicapping. Thus I concluded that their master algorithm was deeply flawed and if that was flawed, why should I even attempt to mix and match their other icons.

In short, I can recommend to any handicapper that they save their money on this P.T. Barnum sideshow.

And now, Mr. Supguy: Try to remember this post when you next inquire about Full Card Reports, which if past performance holds, should be in Feb. sometime.
markgoldie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2009, 11:31 AM   #5
Backstretch Pirate
Veteran

Full Card Reports

Not bad though, seeing as they narrow it down to about 8 or 9 contenders a race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgoldie
Just did it myself and see you post the same thing about every two months. You were accused before of being a shill, which you denied, but it sure looks like it must be true.

Just for the record: I subscribed to FCR for a short period of time just to see what it was. I found that it is a bunch of bells and whistles like a carnival side show with a slew of separate flags and colorful icons that all amount to nothing. The user gets to pick and chose his favorite icons, mix them together in a personalized stew and find out that, hey, this points out some nice winners on occasion. But so does throwing darts.

I cancelled my subscription when I realized that their master power number for horses was a laughable fraud- often according horses the top number who were not the strongest in the race by any known standard method of handicapping. Thus I concluded that their master algorithm was deeply flawed and if that was flawed, why should I even attempt to mix and match their other icons.

In short, I can recommend to any handicapper that they save their money on this P.T. Barnum sideshow.

And now, Mr. Supguy: Try to remember this post when you next inquire about Full Card Reports, which if past performance holds, should be in Feb. sometime.
Backstretch Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-08-2009, 03:59 PM   #6
atlasaxis

For those who might be interested, here is the original thread: http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...6&page=1&pp=15
atlasaxis is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2018, 03:46 PM   #7
trapperman

FCR

I have used them and Racing Picks for so many years now I cant remember.
Apparently they went out of business for whatever reason.
I wasn't interested in there picks so much as I was in the content.
I always used the Gold Cards and I could handicap a race in about 15 sec to 30 seconds.
This combined with the Daily Racing Form gave me an average of 4 winners per card per day from just about any track. That combined with my own handicapping skills which always provided a winner is what I contribute to me being a successful handicapper for over fifty years.

If anybody comes across their product or the product they were using please let me know where to find it.

I feel like I am going into battle without a sword now.
trapperman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2018, 05:15 PM   #8
WoxFan

I believe that the numbers were based on john beaver's yeast program.
WoxFan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: