Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-28-2018, 08:22 PM   #211
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
There are threads for trade if you want...

I'm not a leftie... I'm more pro-market, pro-capitalist, and fiscally responsible than any of you hacks and sure as hell more than the President.

You guys are just sheep...
I've been around the block more than you ever have by a factor of 3x, been through more in life that I would never wish on anyone. Totally turned my back on God for 10 years, almost destroying myself, came back and flourished beyond what I never thought was possible. Retired at age 52, and have played the horses at a profitable level ever since. Just celebrate my 27th anniversary with my new bride, and we are debt free.....And yet, I'm always protecting against those who only want anarchy and chaos, but I'll never relent.

I am a Warrior, fully armored, battle-tested and ultimately victorious....but enough about me, as all glory in my life goes to the Almighty.

Sheep.....indeed.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2018, 08:22 PM   #212
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Look...I, personally, couldn't care less if Trump reveals his tax returns, or not. But Boxcar called him "transparent" in a prior post...and my point is that there is nothing "transparent" about a president who keeps something hidden which every other U.S. President in modern history has readily revealed.
In post # 96 I drilled down on "transparent" and how that compared to the loser. In post 101 Boxcar does not go into that does he? You dodged my post because it was dead nuts with the "transparent" issue. You tried to morph part of my post to suit you narrative with tax returns. Review posts 06 & 101 and dodge it again if you wish, this is why elections are decided. In politics thin is not in period.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2018, 08:25 PM   #213
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Bro we've actually talked about this before... I left you the short version above and you ignored it.

You guys have shit memories but its probably good since your positions change all the time...

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...&postcount=153

Crazy how I can remember a post like that huh?

I remember it vividly.

We need to cut entitlements. How do you propose we do that?
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2018, 08:29 PM   #214
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
I've been around the block more than you ever have by a factor of 3x, been through more in life that I would never wish on anyone. Totally turned my back on God for 10 years, almost destroying myself, came back and flourished beyond what I never thought was possible. Retired at age 52, and have played the horses at a profitable level ever since. Just celebrate my 27th anniversary with my new bride, and we are debt free.....And yet, I'm always protecting against those who only want anarchy and chaos, but I'll never relent.

I am a Warrior, fully armored, battle-tested and ultimately victorious....but enough about me, as all glory in my life goes to the Almighty.

Sheep.....indeed.
Who else was on the gift package list Sayoc?

The C-130 ready to drop the first few off a Guantanamo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Oh yes, there'll be "special" treatment for Brennan very soon.....
You couldn't be more wrong about this walking dead man, Horsey....
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2018, 08:36 PM   #215
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
And now we have you all glibbing and glabbing without any real answers.

Shocking.

Any more questions, or do you just want to BS some more?
"Real Answers"?

Look. What initially attracted me to this site was the belief that this was a GAMBLER'S forum. My expertise is in GAMBLING...and my wish from the beginning was to come here and talk only about the things that I was well versed in. I wanted to talk horse-handicapping theory, and share my gambling experiences with those who would care to listen. And if anybody here gave me a hard time -- and they did -- then I would be able to defend myself by putting my horseplaying knowledge into actual practice...so I could silence the critics in due time. Alas...the handicapping conversations here died out...and I now find myself in the off-topics forum...where NOTHING is as it seems. There are political "experts" everywhere you look here...and the political theories are a dime-a-dozen. "Why is the economy improving?"..."Why is the economy tanking?"..."Why is the stock market up?"..."why is the stock market down?"..."Is Trump being serious with what he says?"..."Is he just trolling the Left?"...everyone has his own opinion about these things...and everyone thinks that his opinion is right. And my own opinion is that we are all stupid for getting into serious arguments about these things....because all we are doing is working up genuine HATRED for one another...even though we know nothing about those with whom we are arguing.

I am just a simple guy who wants a decent life for himself and his family. And I am tired of arguing here about things that really don't matter to me. I have lived in this country since 1973...and have seen presidents and administrations come and go. No one has put bread on my table...nor do I believe that any elected official ever had my "best interests" at heart. All my life I've been working with my sleeves rolled up...and I trust that most of the posters here have acted likewise. The politicians work for THEMSELVES and for the special-interest groups who get them elected...and then they descend to their retirement mansions with the aid of golden parachutes...while the citizens spend their "golden years" alone and neglected...eating ravioli out of a can with a plastic fork. And here we are, arguing and hating one another...without realizing that we are all part of the same catastrophe. We think that we have EACH OTHER as an enemy...when the real enemy is hiding behind the curtain...laughing his ass off at our expense.

As I said...my expertise is in GAMBLING...and, from now on...that's all I will talk about on this board. I will hang up my shingle over at the horse racing forum of this site...and I will talk gambling there, for as long as people want me to. Those are the only "answers" that I am comfortable giving...and, for good or for bad...that's the only topic that I currently am passionate about. The political scene is laughable to me...and not worthy of even one more minute of my valuable time. Come to think of it...I am a fool for ever joining the political conversations here to begin with. And, IMO...so is everybody else.

Last edited by thaskalos; 10-29-2018 at 07:47 AM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2018, 08:37 PM   #216
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:

What I can share, I've already done so....The "Q" thread was closed almost a month ago. We are not peers Ely, as you have a lot to learn, but will not because you believe you know everything. I realize I don't know everything, never will, but I'm a lot further down the road of wisdom than you.

With that being said, I'm putting you on permanent IGNORE...Good Luck with the rest of your life.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2018, 08:37 PM   #217
elysiantraveller

Quote:
I remember it vividly.

We need to cut entitlements. How do you propose we do that?
Bump eligibility ages first and then means test if you have to...

You know... the Republican platform of everybody the past decade but Trump...
Old 10-28-2018, 08:43 PM   #218
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:

Really? You are gong to call/compare RR to a guy who has sent multiple bombs through the mail?

FFS is there anything you won't do?

You think you are the smartest person in the room at all times, and you believe your thinking is infallible.

You are a dangerous person, and not in the ways that you believe.
Old 10-28-2018, 08:59 PM   #219
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
"Real Answers"?
That. Was. Awesome.

73er you say, huh? Young punk.

Eloquent response Thask, and I can't agree more.

I'm sure you've seen some of my hard work in 'capping races on the other side. It is my passion, and like you, why I came here. And I go all in on it and will always be as honest as I can be. (Hell, what other option is there?).

You should venture over to the 'selections' side. A lot of great people over there. Maybe the best on this very site.
Old 10-28-2018, 09:00 PM   #220
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Really? You are gong to call/compare RR to a guy who has sent multiple bombs through the mail?

FFS is there anything you won't do?

You think you are the smartest person in the room at all times, and you believe your thinking is infallible.

You are a dangerous person, and not in the ways that you believe.
RR actually did talk about these people getting killed as recently as a couple of months ago...

I said it was bad taste then... nobody joined me.

Quote:
This shit really has no place anywhere unless you're pretty ****ing gone.

So far in this thread people are casually talking about:

1) murdering a US citizen.
2) waterboarding a US citizen.

For badmouthing the president...

Where's my facism link when I need it?
Oh wait! Gets better the guy that runs this place defended it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Murdering? Who?

The walking dead comment shouldn't be taken literally...if that's what you're basing that on.

But I get it...you like to be super literal and super brain-dead when it suits your cause.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 10-28-2018 at 09:03 PM.
Old 10-28-2018, 09:10 PM   #221
thaskalos

Quote:
That. Was. Awesome.

73er you say, huh? Young punk.

Eloquent response Thask, and I can't agree more.

I'm sure you've seen some of my hard work in 'capping races on the other side. It is my passion, and like you, why I came here. And I go all in on it and will always be as honest as I can be. (Hell, what other option is there?).

You should venture over to the 'selections' side. A lot of great people over there. Maybe the best on this very site.
I came to this COUNTRY in 1973...that's not when I was born. I will be 57 next month!

Yes...I've seen your handicapping work on the other side. And I will see you over at the "selections" soon.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2018, 09:21 PM   #222
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
I came to this COUNTRY in 1973...that's not when I was born. I will be 57 next month!

Yes...I've seen your handicapping work on the other side. And I will see you over at the "selections" soon.

Happy Birthday old fart.

Ultimate 2018 Longshot thread. Man I'd love to see you posting in there. A seriously good group of people. Even when I'm losing I have fun.
Old 10-29-2018, 11:08 AM   #223
elysiantraveller

Steve King: Members of Nazi-linked party in Austria ‘would be Republicans’ if they were in US

Quote:
“If they were in America pushing the platform that they push, they would be Republicans,” King, who is known for his inflammatory statements about immigration, told The Post.
Old 10-29-2018, 11:42 AM   #224
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Don't you have reports on your neighbors due to the Office ov Invermation?

Yabol?
Old 12-18-2018, 08:06 PM   #225
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
I submit the Country is fighting for it's life at this time.

Explains allot. Wake up.

The ideas that built the United States of America will not go quietly into the night.
I got some pushback when I first posted this, however I think it's worth repeating.
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply