Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 1.80 average.
Old 04-12-2018, 12:07 AM   #1546
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
The situation was bad to start with but these botches are Trumps. Russia was our ally in Syria and now relations have never been worse.
Why is that... could it be the Dem's constant bitching and accusation of election interference and demanding sanctions and other retaliatory actions with no concrete evidence. Could that of not put a strain on our relationship with Russia.

But lets blame it on the tweets...
Old 04-12-2018, 12:09 AM   #1547
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Putin is already on recorded as being pissed off about the constant whining and lying by Hillary and 0bama.

The ONLY one with any guts to stand up to Putin is Trump - not that lily-livered, snivelling Kenyan Koward for sure.
Old 04-12-2018, 12:55 AM   #1548
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Why is that... could it be the Dem's constant bitching and accusation of election interference and demanding sanctions and other retaliatory actions with no concrete evidence. Could that of not put a strain on our relationship with Russia.

But lets blame it on the tweets...
No, because Russia interfered with the election and did not help give Hillary enough electoral college votes for her to win. They should have at least came up some more juicy stories and pics to put in the Steele tome.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:19 AM   #1549
JustRalph
Just another Facist

How did this latest chemical attack happen? Obama got rid of the weapons......

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...ia-s-declared-
Old 04-12-2018, 08:49 AM   #1550
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
elysiantraveller

You should quit while your ahead, I think President Trump is quite new to this thing called killing and signaling with a heavy heart that he has to respond. My advice to you is go back to your bathroom to squat instead of complaining what you do not like. A few years ago you agreed with me Hillary and Obama made many a bad move removing missile battery's in Poland the red lines and a few more and now this President has to please you? Respect gets respect, act like the past and watch knee pads being in the Christmas stockings for the holidays.
Doesn't appear that way from Twitter does it?

No I actually agreed with that move. It made sense to get New Start signed after we backed out of the ABM treaty.

Redlines have to be followed this statement makes no sense.

Finally we have the dicksucking comment. Have you said a single negative thing about anything Trump has done on this forum? Ever? If anyone needs new kneepads I assure you it isn't me.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 04-12-2018 at 08:54 AM.
Old 04-12-2018, 08:53 AM   #1551
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Putin is already on recorded as being pissed off about the constant whining and lying by Hillary and 0bama.

The ONLY one with any guts to stand up to Putin is Trump - not that lily-livered, snivelling Kenyan Koward for sure.
You have now flip flopped on this more than anyone on here. Second Trump does you follow suit.
Old 04-12-2018, 08:58 AM   #1552
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Give me a break! The chemical attack happened after he suggested withdrawal.

Russian ships are fleeing the ports........that’s worth the price of admission
So did Trump go on tilt due to the comments of a low level Ambassador? Yes or no? Was it productive? Yes or no? Has anything here followed any grander scheme? Yes or no?

You say give me a break and then offer nothing other than attacking Obama again. Obama sucked... this guy can suck too.

Russian ships are leaving because they know bombs are going to drop... so drop them! Don't get in "Twitter beef" with some piece of shit Soviet in Lebanon.

The whole thing is a circus...

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 04-12-2018 at 09:00 AM.
Old 04-12-2018, 09:23 AM   #1553
incoming

Quote:

The whole thing is a circus...
That is because you always focus on the circus. PC is a mind numbing creature. Hint....focus on results and not the tweets. out
Old 04-12-2018, 10:05 AM   #1554
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by incoming View Post
That is because you always focus on the circus. PC is a mind numbing creature. Hint....focus on results and not the tweets. out
What results? Due to the President's unhinged twitter rant at a lowly ambassador we can't conduct policy and instead have to determine what a Russian response actually will be... over a twitter beef. In a reversal from the bombast of the other day the President now has to walk back his comments and buy time... oh and request an attaboy...

When in doubt... change the subject.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:08 AM   #1555
incoming

Quote:
What results? Due to the President's unhinged twitter rant at a lowly ambassador we can't conduct policy and instead have to determine what a Russian response actually will be... over a twitter beef. In a reversal from the bombast of the other day the President now has to walk back his comments and buy time... oh and request an attaboy...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...74422587965440

When in doubt... change the subject.
I rest my case.......
Old 04-12-2018, 10:23 AM   #1556
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Finally we have the dicksucking comment. Have you said a single negative thing about anything Trump has done on this forum? Ever? If anyone needs new kneepads I assure you it isn't me.
Pretty sure the knee pads weren't for you...but for a President that acted like those in the recent past.

Either way, pretty distasteful comments from both of you. Thanks.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:35 AM   #1557
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by incoming View Post
I rest my case.......
I'll underline it so you can get the jist... You say results over circus... I'm saying the circus prevents results.

Due to the President's unhinged twitter rant at a lowly ambassador we can't conduct policy and instead have to determine what a Russian response actually will be... over a twitter beef.

Meanwhile...

Trump will reportedly warn Russia in advance where in Syria the US will strike

So... instead of making an ass out of himself and destabilizing a fairly stable situation he couldn't help himself... my post from yesterday:

Quote:
The precedent still exists and he doesn't need to explain shit to anyone to launch another strike. Quick call to vlad saying "your boy effed up... you know what this means..." and bomb away. Instead he demonstrates childishness by letting the comments of some low level Russian ambassador put him on tilt.

It's stupid and serves no purpose.
I'll rest mine.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 04-12-2018 at 10:41 AM.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:38 AM   #1558
mrhorseplayer

President Trump tweets to let the American people know whats going on cause the never tump anti american media always twists his words up to someohow fit in that agenda he also has to dumb it down for all you liberals
Old 04-12-2018, 10:46 AM   #1559
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhorseplayer View Post
President Trump tweets to let the American people know whats going on cause the never tump anti american media always twists his words up to someohow fit in that agenda he also has to dumb it down for all you liberals
Yesterday: they were "secret missiles" and he double-dog-dared them to stop them...

Today: "Hey you might want to move your people from spots x and y..."
Old 04-12-2018, 10:52 AM   #1560
mrhorseplayer

never seen were President Trump said secret missles or double dog dare and didnt see anything about moving any people
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: