Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Library

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 03:19 PM   #16
ryesteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by njcurveball
Are you aware of Jcapper tilting the tote boards coast to coast?
Why not just make this your sig line? It'll save you the trouble of typing it into every message you post.
Old 11-03-2006, 03:31 PM   #17
njcurveball

HEY! Don't shoot the Messenger! I read that on THIS board, so it MUST be TRUE! I had never heard of this program until reading about it here. All of the Professionals I know use silly things like the Form and HTR and HSH and Sartin stuff.

I am not part of the "golden 100" here either. I have to use public software that they will sell to just anyone. ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P
Earlier this year I noticed an alarming trend. At tracks all over North America, the program's more obvious contenders were consistently opening as the heavy favorite whenever the first flash of betting for a new race appeared on the toteboard. In race after race, the top ranked JRating horse was opening at 4/5 or 6/5 or 8/5 while the actual morning line favorite would be something like 3/1 or 7/2 or 4/1. It was obvious that somebody somewhere was playing some very serious money these horses. On weekends, at tracks like AQU, GP, and SA I'd estimate somewhere between $10,000 and $15,000 in JCapper money alone was landing on these horses in the win pools. Throughout the months of January and February, 2006 - when I first really started noticing this trend, the odds on my contenders would (thankfully) almost always eventually drift up as the betting on each race played out. But the handwriting was clearly on the wall.

Old 11-03-2006, 03:41 PM   #18
ryesteve

Quote:
HEY! Don't shoot the Messenger! I read that on THIS board, so it MUST be TRUE!
But why does that mean you need to repeat it several times a day??

You're like the obnoxious drunk at a bar who keeps telling everyone who brushes past him the same joke over and over again, and won't shut the fk up until someone laughs at it.

Ok, here: HA HA HA HA HA HA

So can we stop now? We've all heard you... we all get it... you can give it a rest now.
Old 11-03-2006, 03:45 PM   #19
njcurveball

[QUOTE=ryesteve]
won't shut the fk up until someone laughs at it.

QUOTE]

Ahhh, I forgot YOU were the Moderator here. Last I checked I lived in America and your picture isn't on any of the money here.

You can ignore me, just like I just did to you!

OH and did you hear Jcapper is tilting tote boards coast to coast!
Old 11-03-2006, 03:46 PM   #20
46zilzal
velocitician

no matter which way it is stated it is a crock and impossible to document.
Old 11-03-2006, 03:51 PM   #21
44PACE

It is good to hear that Jim Bradshaw is still with us, I thought that he passed away.
Old 11-03-2006, 03:54 PM   #22
Cesario!

[QUOTE=njcurveball]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryesteve
won't shut the fk up until someone laughs at it.

QUOTE]

Ahhh, I forgot YOU were the Moderator here. Last I checked I lived in America and your picture isn't on any of the money here.

You can ignore me, just like I just did to you!

OH and did you hear Jcapper is tilting tote boards coast to coast!

Times like this make the unbelievably long Friday at work go that much faster!
Old 11-03-2006, 03:55 PM   #23
Cesario!

You know what I just heard? That JCapper is tiliting the toteboards. I did not know that.

I'm was actually a bit peeved b/c I wanted a copy for its database functionality, but before I was able to fully evaluate (I don't make this decisions lightly), the product was closed. But, that said, that was Jeff's right.
Old 11-03-2006, 04:03 PM   #24
njcurveball

I really don't give a rats A$$ about Jcapper or anything else they have closed the sales window on. If Sartin comes back and wants to write only ONE copy of a book, that is certainly up to him.

The sarcasm was obviously missed by a now iggy poster who chooses to go by the nickname used in the bread industry.

If Jeff offered me Jcapper for $1, I would turn it down. He sounds like Michael Pizzola lite. All the bragging without any of the greed.

I will glady take the ML favorite in 100 races and he can have his Jcap baby. We can bet on any odds flash he likes who will wind up being the favorite.

All this says to me is that he has certainly got his share of the bragging gene.

I hope the Iggy Bread Man gets a copy though, that way I wont read about it.
Old 11-03-2006, 04:19 PM   #25
ryesteve

Quote:
The sarcasm was obviously missed
How could we miss it when we were endlessly treated to this example of your biting wit every time you hit the "post" button? Kinda like how now, every post you make is going to have to mention a few times that I'm on your ignore list, as if everyone has an attention span as short as yours.

One thing though, I do owe an apology to obnoxious drunks everywhere. I see now that I should not have disparaged them by lumping you in with them.
Old 11-03-2006, 04:51 PM   #26
DJofSD
Screw PC

Hey!

With all due respect to Jeff and the JCappers -- GO START YOUR OWN THREAD!
Old 11-03-2006, 06:15 PM   #27
ryesteve

With all due respect to those trying to discuss Bradshaw's book, it was njblueballs who brought up Jcapper... for the umpteenth time.
Old 11-03-2006, 08:06 PM   #28
PlanB
Veteran

hey RYE, NJ is saying "NO EXAGGERATED CLAIMS WITHOUT PROOF."
So what's wrong with that? You like Jcapper then post some of his (its)
selections here; ditto for COMPUTRAK. umm, both approaches are well-meant
& well-programmed & well-talked-about, but where's the beef? I see NO
predictions, only talk, so why are you so anti-NJ?
Closed Thread