Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-03-2011, 09:25 AM   #1
sammy the sage

Tea party or any other 3rd party...DESTROYED..by the NEW super committee

How slick is that...old guard wants to STAY in power...this was the TRUE reason...it ACTUALLY ALLOWED the leaders of House & Senate of both parties to MARGINALIZE both the radical left (Progressives) and radical right (Tea Party) and removed them from power. You can say the Tea Party has been rope-a-doped by the Republican Party.

So in REALITY...no 3rd party WILL be allowed...business as USUAL

Read my by-line...I BEG you to DO THE same in 2012...

We MUST have term limits...PERIOD...
Old 08-03-2011, 09:46 AM   #2
HUSKER55

I agree and it is high time to go after these crooks with a vengence.

The really sad part of this is that the jerk who got excited and shot senator giffords had absolutely no impact on the rest of the politicians.

You have to wonder. Are those people really so naive that they don't think it could happen to them?

What does it take to make an impact?

The only answer is to vote the bastards out!

No Balls.......No baby!

Have you ever noticed that those who do not have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of always seem to know how to handle the money of those who do.
HUSKER55 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2011, 10:04 AM   #3
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Both parties conspired to create this committee to do their jobs for them and to ensure no Tea Party people were on it.

They outsourced their responsibilities.

We now have litmus test of who has to voted out, both sides.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:27 AM   #4
cj's dad

Super Committee = Old Boy Network

With the exclusion of Tea Party electees this "committee" will subvert the intentions of those who voted for change in DC. Alas, it's bidness as usual.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:30 AM   #5
turninforhome10

Is this Super committee constitutional?
turninforhome10 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2011, 10:31 AM   #6
DJofSD
Screw PC

Hell. I didn't even get a kiss.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:36 AM   #7
Sugar Ron
Veteran

Really no different than a grade school classroom

Sometimes ya just have to remove the unruly TROUBLEMAKERS...
Sugar Ron is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2011, 10:38 AM   #8
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Yes, because it will only make recommendations.
The Congress has been very clever over the years, in how they make committes and appointments and such so as to totally make sure that only the parties are represented, never the people. So one will ever convince me that I have equal representation under the law the way they have organized themselves. Do the people who just elected a Tea Party representative have the same power in the House as those represented by Nancy Pelsoi?

The government has fundamental flaws and bottom line, it doesn't work and must be scrapped and started over from scratch. The constitution is a failed document and a failed idea. It lasted only a little over 200 years - relatively short in the history of the world.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:40 AM   #9
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Ron
Really no different than a grade school classroom

Sometimes ya just have to remove the unruly TROUBLEMAKERS...
No matter how much you whine about it, the Tea Party had no impact ont he final vote. More dems voted for it than there are Tea Party freshman.
This is a dem bill through and through.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:51 AM   #10
GaryG
Unreconstructed

You can bet the Tea Party Express will be in high gear for the 2012 campaign with RINO's as well as wing nuts in the cross hairs. What could be better than to be called terrorists by Van Jones? I saw a DU thread entitled "Obama financially lynched by racist Tea Party members".
Old 08-03-2011, 11:08 AM   #11
turninforhome10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
The Congress has been very clever over the years, in how they make committes and appointments and such so as to totally make sure that only the parties are represented, never the people. So one will ever convince me that I have equal representation under the law the way they have organized themselves. Do the people who just elected a Tea Party representative have the same power in the House as those represented by Nancy Pelsoi?

The government has fundamental flaws and bottom line, it doesn't work and must be scrapped and started over from scratch. The constitution is a failed document and a failed idea. It lasted only a little over 200 years - relatively short in the history of the world.
You are right Tom. The fundamental flaw is paying these clowns 4x what they could making in the real world. IMHO, our leaders are merely the flunkies for Big Business, they don't write legislation anymore, that is done on K Street. Our leaders now are really the best of the rest (or the worst of the rest). We have not had a true leader since?
I sincerely believe the Constitution was written to create a country of followers who don't ask questions and leaders who cannot be questioned once elected. The Constitution was written around the same time as the French Revolution and our founders framed the document to prevent insurrection against the rich and powerful. It is a really good read and well written, but it has become powerless to help the average citizen.
We have become a country of two parties "cows" and "those who enjoy a good steak". Why do we need paid officials anyway. Is paying them mean we get the best "hell no". We need to get volunteers who can do the job and are in power to help others not themselves. When employees can't get the job done in the real world they are fired. In Washington they have lost all ability to relate to its constituency and have no accountability for the job they are doing and we sit powerless waiting for the next word from the great dis tractors known as the popular media. We as a country are more separated than ever and as long as we cry out in a million single voices nothing will change. When we as country figure out that our true enemy is the politician then things may change.
The sad thing is that me having a degree in Political Science, means that with understanding comes devout bitterness. I am seething to think that we gave these a''''holes a chance and this is how the repay us. It is the indignity that comes from understanding the big picture and watch these rats confuse the sh't out of everyone with meaningless crap and the American public who is too busy making ends meet and playing with their new phone app, while watching Snooky on the Jersey Shore runs in circles wondering if they really have a dog in the fight. It just irritates me to no end, the smoke and mirrors that nobody wants to try and see through to find the real truth.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:19 AM   #12
ArlJim78

you don't get it, the tea party will have influence on this "super committee" even if they have only the old guard on it. they just recommend what should be voted on.

whatever they do the next election is going to be an even bigger red wave than we had in 2012. the great society relics and members of the old boy network are history. worldwide the grand public entitlement models are in their death throes.

States like Wisconsin and Ohio are showing the way how to turn things around with competent management.
ArlJim78 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2011, 11:24 AM   #13
turninforhome10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlJim78
you don't get it, the tea party will have influence on this "super committee" even if they have only the old guard on it. they just recommend what should be voted on.

whatever they do the next election is going to be an even bigger red wave than we had in 2012. the great society relics and members of the old boy network are history. worldwide the grand public entitlement models are in their death throes.

States like Wisconsin and Ohio are showing the way how to turn things around with competent management.
Please explain Wisconsin and Ohio.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:48 AM   #14
maddog42

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage
How slick is that...old guard wants to STAY in power...this was the TRUE reason...it ACTUALLY ALLOWED the leaders of House & Senate of both parties to MARGINALIZE both the radical left (Progressives) and radical right (Tea Party) and removed them from power. You can say the Tea Party has been rope-a-doped by the Republican Party.

So in REALITY...no 3rd party WILL be allowed...business as USUAL

Read my by-line...I BEG you to DO THE same in 2012...

We MUST have term limits...PERIOD...
We do not know if a Tea Party rep will be on the panel or not. They very might have several and they probably will.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:57 AM   #15
maddog42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom

Your lack of faith in the constitution is very telling. To be elected in this country you must swear an oath to protect the constitution. Thank God!! The constitution is perhaps the greatest document to ever be put into law. Even some of the craziest radicals from both sides of the political spectrum agree on this. They just disagree on how to implement the freedoms it guarantees.