Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-04-2020, 05:43 PM   #361
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
People deny what they are all the time. KKK wore hoods. Denied lynching Black men.

How do I know Proud Boys is a White Supremacist group? They support white police officers who murder unarmed black people. That is a pretty big clue
If you support the police you must be a white supremist because the police put so many colored crooks in jail.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-04-2020, 05:46 PM   #362
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Former KKK leader David Duke was one of several white supremacist activists who endorsed some of the Rebel host’s material.

McInnes was quick to reject Duke’s support, tweeting to Duke: “F*** you. You’re talking about a clip out of context that includes the words, ‘Don’t take this out of context’.”

In a video message filmed shortly after his return to Canada, McInnes said “No offense, Nazis, I don’t want to hurt your feelings, but I don’t like you. I like Jews.”

Rebel Media founder and owner Ezra Levant, a Jewish Canadian writer and publisher, defended McInnes, calling him a “provocative commentator and humorist.”
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...edium=referral

Look at all the tools in this thread...completely cucked by the mainstream media...

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-04-2020 at 05:48 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-04-2020, 05:57 PM   #363
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Hmmm....interesting take on the video that was clearly satire...I guess they are their own worse enemy.

I guess you have to go to ISRAEL to get the truth about such things:

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...edium=referral
Did you read the article?

So the proud boys are popular on Fox and only do satire? I don't mind social humor but
question, do you find any of his crap funny?

"McInnes, known for his over-the-top comedic style and tongue-in-cheek humor, has appeared in the past on The Greg Gutfeld Show on Fox News, a news satire show mirroring programs by left-wing comedian-pundits like The Colbert Report and The Daily Show.

...Israelis like to laugh at themselves and have no shortage of comedy routines that do just that, but not everyone found McInnes’ diatribe funny – or appropriate.

The video’s mockery of modern Hebrew and McInnes’ suggestion Jews are excessively focused on the persecution they faced historically struck many as offensive and self-defeating for a trip billed as a pro-Israel event.

“Spit talk – they [Israelis] spit when they talk,” claimed McInnes. “The whole language is clearing your throat.”

Later, McInnes said Jews had a “paranoid fear” of persecution."

Harty har har.

Maybe they told Yiddish jokes while.....

Videos posted on social media showed the Proud Boys repeatedly bull rushing the Black Lives Matter group and attacking at least least two counter-demonstrators.

Harty har har.

Last edited by hcap; 10-04-2020 at 05:58 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-04-2020, 06:03 PM   #364
MONEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post

So the proud boys are popular on Fox and only do satire? I don't mind social humor but

"McInnes, known for his over-the-top comedic style and tongue-in-cheek humor, has appeared in the past on The Greg Gutfeld Show on Fox News, a news satire show mirroring programs by left-wing comedian-pundits like The Colbert Report and The Daily Show.

...Israelis like to laugh at themselves and have no shortage of comedy routines that do just that, but not everyone found McInnes’ diatribe funny – or appropriate.

The video’s mockery of modern Hebrew and McInnes’ suggestion Jews are excessively focused on the persecution they faced historically struck many as offensive and self-defeating for a trip billed as a pro-Israel event.

“Spit talk – they [Israelis] spit when they talk,” claimed McInnes. “The whole language is clearing your throat.”

Harty har har.

Videos posted on social media showed the Proud Boys repeatedly bull rushing the Black Lives Matter group and attacking at least least two counter-demonstrators.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1303107492096794625

https://twitter.com/i/status/1303110704350728193

Harty har har.
This is horrible, because Black Lives Matter protesters/rioters have never hurt/killed anyone.
Old 10-04-2020, 06:04 PM   #365
chrisl

I have never been coddled in this world. I have worked and traveled for many years from the tip of Alaska to San Diego. And all parts in between. My career has been pretty blessed. I have had the pleasure to work and meet some incredible people. I have never heard the word "White Supremist" ever in my life or in my travels until when Trump was elected. And the media started screaming white privilege, Racist, Nazi, and that Trump started all this hatred. I have never met anyone in my life that falls anywhere near this category.

I am willing to bet that 99.99% of the population have never met any of these so called threats. There always has to be a boogeyman always, it changes every election cycle. If you vote for me I will kill this boogeyman. Biden has already stated that if you vote for me climate change, fires and racism will all go away.

I guarantee no one, or very few of the posters on here, if they are being honest, have ever had these boogeymen attack them. Media has a nose ring in so many people. Never will it happen to me. It shows complete weakness, that a person can have there morals, dictated to them, by someone else.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-04-2020, 06:10 PM   #366
chrisl

Quote:

Harty har har.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1303107492096794625

https://twitter.com/i/status/1303110704350728193

Harty har har.
Where were your post when the BLM and Antifa were doing violent shit to people well before you even heard about the proud boy's. You are such of a weak person. Go back in your little hole. Everyone knows you are a very unstable person. I mean literally.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-04-2020, 06:11 PM   #367
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Did you read the article by the pro-Zionist Israeli news outlet concerning the very same video?

I'll believe them before I believe any bullshit printed here by our media.

Wake up cuck.
Old 10-04-2020, 06:18 PM   #368
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY View Post
This is horrible, because Black Lives Matter protesters/rioters have never hurt/killed anyone.
Black Lives Matter "injures 1000 police officers kills 36 people and does $8 billion in damage."
https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-people-injur/

Old 10-04-2020, 06:21 PM   #369
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
Where were your post when the BLM and Antifa were doing violent shit to people well before you even heard about the proud boy's. You are such of a weak person. Go back in your little hole. Everyone knows you are a very unstable person. I mean literally.
It's only sensational when the proud boys do it. According to hcap, antifa and blm are just wings of the Boy and Girl Scouts of America.

Last edited by jimmyb; 10-04-2020 at 06:22 PM.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-04-2020, 06:42 PM   #370
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

cuck = someone who is weak and submissive

hcap is a cuck to the US mainstream media
Old 10-04-2020, 06:47 PM   #371
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
even the clips posted are after BLM attacks, and we are seeing the results
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-04-2020, 06:51 PM   #372
MONEY

Quote:
Black Lives Matter "injures 1000 police officers kills 36 people and does $8 billion in damage."
https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-people-injur/

From your link.
"In short, there isn’t evidence to back the numbers in the claim or to blame Black Lives Matter for each part of the claim."

So the large numbers are not true, but injuries and deaths were cause by Black Lives Matter.
Old 10-04-2020, 08:38 PM   #373
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
How can I be as clever as you? Hiden instead of Biden wasn’t funny the first time. The fiftieth time it is really stupid. So is calling WallaceChrissy. It’s the kind of thing you do when you have no argument.

Most of Wallace’s interruptions were trying to stop Trump from interrupting Biden, which was constant.
Pinocchio is better than Joe, at least he shows his hand er.... nose.
Old 10-04-2020, 09:09 PM   #374
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike View Post
Trump stated at the debate in between rants that he received a DISHONORABLE discharge - FALSE
He says “he was admin separated from the military”.

I’ve never seen an admin discharge that was honorable. They even have an admin discharge that’s called “other than honorable”. It’s bullshit. Naval Officers doing cocaine don’t get honorable discharges
Old 10-04-2020, 09:16 PM   #375
mrhorseplayer

when Trump mentions the dishonerable disharge wasnt he taling about hunter biden?
mrhorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply