Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-09-2016, 05:31 PM   #1
Jess Hawsen Arown

"Crisis of Character"

From the man who knew the Clintons best. The secret service agent who guarded them knew how despicable Hillary be.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tell-book.html

'Having witnessed the personal and political dysfunction of the Clinton White House - so consumed by scandal and destroying their enemies, real and imagined - Byrne came to understand that, to the Clintons, governing was an afterthought.

'He now tells this story - before voters go to the polls - in the hopes that Clinton supporters will understand the real Hillary Clinton.'

Byrne was one of the Secret Service agents questioned by a Grand Jury about Bill's dealings with Monica Lewinsky in 1998.

Hillary is exposed as being the complete opposite of her husband and daughter, and instead is reportedly very rude and acted nasty toward a number of agents.
'Hillary was very rude to agents, and she didn't appear to like law enforcement or the military,' former Secret Service agent Lloyd Bulman recalled to Kessler.

'She wouldn't go over and meet military people or police officers, as most protectees do.

'She was just really rude to almost everybody. She'd act like she didn't want you around, like you were beneath her.'

On another occasion, a member of the uniformed Secret Service once cheerfully greeted Mrs Clinton by saying 'Good morning, ma'am.'

'F*** off,' is how she replied,
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-09-2016, 06:39 PM   #2
NJ Stinks

Did it occur to you that the Secret Service agent has no character for opening his mouth?
Old 08-09-2016, 06:45 PM   #3
Jess Hawsen Arown

That would be something that someone defending Hillary "Queen of the Damned" might think instead of actually listening to the multiple sources who say the same thing.

He is not the only one.

If I had his intimate knowledge and cared about the country as all Secret Service Agents do, I would consider it my duty as an American to out this cretin.

It amazes me beyond words how people continue to defend this treacherous liar.

Documented liar. Lies to the faces of murdered family members. We have it on record what the FBI says about her -- and still she lies about it. There are tons of records of bad things she has done -- very bad things.

Yet still people defend her. I don't know who is more despicable.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-09-2016, 08:10 PM   #4
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks
Did it occur to you that the Secret Service agent has no character for opening his mouth?
coming from someone that will next tell us Hillary has character
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-09-2016, 09:11 PM   #5
jk3521
Registered Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66
coming from someone that will next tell us Hillary has character
Let's face it , we have two "real characters" running for President !

Last edited by jk3521; 08-09-2016 at 09:13 PM.
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-09-2016, 09:42 PM   #6
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk3521
Having at one time been on the inside, I could name a dozen well known politicos who were thought of as real pricks by their staffs. It shouldn't come as any surprise that CEO's, State Legislators, Governors, Congressmen, Senators, cabinet members and others breed their share of officious jerks. However, I would add that the vast majority of people I knew were very personable. In any case, most of the SOBs knew when to be warm enough to not lose the important people on their staff, but it doesn't excuse them in my opinion.
HalvOnHorseracing is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-09-2016, 10:13 PM   #7
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
I'm on board with you Stinks about this. I always despised tell-all books on any level, but it still doesn't mean his allegations, etc., are incorrect or worse, made up.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-09-2016, 11:02 PM   #8
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess Hawsen Arown
That would be something that someone defending Hillary "Queen of the Damned" might think instead of actually listening to the multiple sources who say the same thing.
Just because I pointed out the Secret Service guy isn't a guy I can trust after we rob the bank does not mean I'm all peachy with Hillary.
Old 08-10-2016, 02:10 AM   #9
mostpost

What is more likely to sell; a book that says Hillary Clinton was kind and courteous to everyone around her, or a book that portrays her as a foul mouthed shrew? Among a certain audience, the answer is obvious.

Besides, it has been pointed out by his superiors in the Secret Service, that Byrne was never assigned to areas where he could have witnessed any of the incidents he claims to have witnessed.

It's all Bull^*%(.
Old 08-10-2016, 03:23 AM   #10
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Just fondly waiting for the feminist set to bath Bill in the Pure White Light of being the Nations.....First Man...to supercede the now obsolete... First Lady...What a role model for all our boy scouts to emulate...and the women just love him no end...

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 08-10-2016 at 03:27 AM.
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2016, 07:32 AM   #11
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Certainly a debatable point, but maybe he is so concerned that this monster could win he has to sacrifice character for the country? I could argue either side, but will defer to his judgment.

The question is, does the SS work for the president or for the country?

Last edited by Tom; 08-10-2016 at 07:33 AM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2016, 08:40 AM   #12
forced89

Quote:
Which is why I will be voting for Johnson/Weld. It will be the first time in my 50 years of voting that I have not voted for either the Democratic or Republican candidate. But this year I can not bring myself to do it. The flaws of both Trump and Clinton are uncorrectible.
forced89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2016, 09:57 AM   #13
1st time lasix

Quote:
Originally Posted by forced89
Which is why I will be voting for Johnson/Weld. It will be the first time in my 50 years of voting that I have not voted for either the Democratic or Republican candidate. But this year I can not bring myself to do it. The flaws of both Trump and Clinton are uncorrectible.
Amen
1st time lasix is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2016, 10:15 AM   #14
chadk66

Quote:
yea that's been pretty well established
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2016, 10:17 AM   #15
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
What is more likely to sell; a book that says Hillary Clinton was kind and courteous to everyone around her, or a book that portrays her as a foul mouthed shrew? Among a certain audience, the answer is obvious.

Besides, it has been pointed out by his superiors in the Secret Service, that Byrne was never assigned to areas where he could have witnessed any of the incidents he claims to have witnessed.

It's all Bull^*%(.
Could you give an honest answer why you defend every pathetic thing Hillary Clinton does like you are her campaign manager? She is considered unlikable by hordes of people, even life long Democrats. In your eyes she is 100% perfect. I think you are the biggest Hillary homer on the planet that isn't paid to be one or related to her.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: