Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-02-2019, 09:49 AM   #511
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Mueller report summary ->

Since the group knew there was not any Trump Russia collusion from the start, they prolonged the investigation to trip Trump up so they could get him on obstruction of justice. That didn't work either, but at least they got the House back for the dims so they could continue the harassment.
Right - the Mueller Team was NEVER looking for facts on anything, after a very early realization Trump was innocent. The focus of the groups was to obstruct his administration, cover up the fact dems had nothing to run on in 2016, and to set the framework to discredit Barr once HE started looking into the very real crime committed by the dems.

In spite of what the locals here say about it...WooWooWoo Woo~!
Old 05-05-2019, 04:39 PM   #512
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
Mueller's report confirms the lies that this investigation is based on nothing.

According to Mueller's report Papadopoulos had Russian contacts. see pgs. 11-12 Mueller report.

Factually, this is false. Papadopoulos had no contacts with Russians prior to or after the scope memo. Papadopoulos only contacts were with Joseph Mifsud, Stefan Halper and eventually Alexander Downer, via an Australian, Erika Thompson, and An Israeli American businessman named Charles Tawil.

None of the above are Russians.

Also the scope memo falsely stated Papadopoulos acted a s a foreign agent for Israel. Again, Papadopoulos did not have any contacts with the Israeli government. Papadopoulos never acted on behalf of the Israeli government nor accepted any money from them.

The scope memo is nothing but blatant lies used as an excuse to violate the rights of a U.S. citizen.
I previously posted about Mueller's report and Papadopoulos and the lack of Papadopoulos' Russian contacts.

Mueller's report claims Misfud is a Russian agent and this is Papadopoulos contact to Russia. Papadopoulos plead guilty to lying about his contact with Misfud.

Misfud denies he is a Russian spy or agent, had been told to meet with Papadopoulos by an Italian Minister Vincenzo Scotti. Misfud claims he never talked to Papadopoulos about Russia having HRC's emails and now Misfud is in hiding being protected by Italian intelligence agencies.

This is a problem whether or not if Misfud is a Russian agent as Mueller claims.

If Misfud is not a Russian spy and only contacted Papadopoulos, because he was told to do so we need to know why Scotti wanted Misfud to meet with Papadopoulos, especially since Misfud claims he and Papadopoulos did not discuss Russia possessing HRC's emails.

If Misfud is not a Russian spy then Mueller's report contains a lie. Was Mueller Mueller lied to by the FBI and other agencies, which caused Mueller to incorrectly find that Misfud is a Russian spy?

If Mueller was not deceived by the FBI and other agencies how did he conclude Misfud is a Russian spy. Misfud when interviewed, by the FBI, denied being a Russian spy and discussing the HRC emails with Papadopoulos? Is Mueller covering for the FBI and other agencies or is his staff's investigation abilities shoddy and careless?

If Misfud is a Russian spy it means western intelligence agencies are severely comprimised. See Rep. Nunes letter to the FBI and U.S. intelligence agencies.

Either way it is huge problem for Mueller and his investigation and the reasons for the FBI's spying on Papadopoulos.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-05-2019, 05:27 PM   #513
baconswitchfarm

Quote:
I previously posted about Mueller's report and Papadopoulos and the lack of Papadopoulos' Russian contacts.

Mueller's report claims Misfud is a Russian agent and this is Papadopoulos contact to Russia. Papadopoulos plead guilty to lying about his contact with Misfud.

Misfud denies he is a Russian spy or agent, had been told to meet with Papadopoulos by an Italian Minister Vincenzo Scotti. Misfud claims he never talked to Papadopoulos about Russia having HRC's emails and now Misfud is in hiding being protected by Italian intelligence agencies.

This is a problem whether or not if Misfud is a Russian agent as Mueller claims.

If Misfud is not a Russian spy and only contacted Papadopoulos, because he was told to do so we need to know why Scotti wanted Misfud to meet with Papadopoulos, especially since Misfud claims he and Papadopoulos did not discuss Russia possessing HRC's emails.

If Misfud is not a Russian spy then Mueller's report contains a lie. Was Mueller Mueller lied to by the FBI and other agencies, which caused Mueller to incorrectly find that Misfud is a Russian spy?

If Mueller was not deceived by the FBI and other agencies how did he conclude Misfud is a Russian spy. Misfud when interviewed, by the FBI, denied being a Russian spy and discussing the HRC emails with Papadopoulos? Is Mueller covering for the FBI and other agencies or is his staff's investigation abilities shoddy and careless?

If Misfud is a Russian spy it means western intelligence agencies are severely comprimised. See Rep. Nunes letter to the FBI and U.S. intelligence agencies.

Either way it is huge problem for Mueller and his investigation and the reasons for the FBI's spying on Papadopoulos.

He is not a Russian spy. He's a western asset. The fbi gave Papadopolous info from a fake russian and he passed it to a fake russian . Both western assets. So the whole thing was a setup to get to higher people. I hope he gets paid when the final shoe drops.
baconswitchfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-05-2019, 05:35 PM   #514
woodtoo

Misfud is well known in intelligence circles just not Russian ones.
He has been photographed with high ups in U.K. (political and intelligence) This is a yuge lie connecting him with Russia.
Old 05-05-2019, 05:39 PM   #515
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconswitchfarm View Post
He is not a Russian spy. He's a western asset. The fbi gave Papadopolous info from a fake russian and he passed it to a fake russian . Both western assets. So the whole thing was a setup to get to higher people. I hope he gets paid when the final shoe drops.
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Misfud is well known in intelligence circles just not Russian ones.
He has been photographed with high ups in U.K. (political and intelligence) This is a yuge lie connecting him with Russia.
If so it is a big credibility problem for the Mueller report. That is my point, not only is the counter-intelligence investigation tainted, but so is the Mueller report with falsehoods.

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 05-05-2019 at 05:40 PM.
Old 05-05-2019, 05:53 PM   #516
davew

Quote:
If so it is a big credibility problem for the Mueller report. That is my point, not only is the counter-intelligence investigation tainted, but so is the Mueller report with falsehoods.
Who cares if most of the 'Russia contacts' are not, Mueller and his team lateralled the ball to the dims and they are going to continue the game.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-05-2019, 06:07 PM   #517
incoming

Jeff Sessions had to be eyeball deep in this cabal.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-05-2019, 06:09 PM   #518
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Who cares if most of the 'Russia contacts' are not, Mueller and his team lateralled the ball to the dims and they are going to continue the game.
Let them.
Old 05-05-2019, 06:37 PM   #519
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by incoming View Post
Jeff Sessions had to be eyeball deep in this cabal.
too close to John McCain
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-05-2019, 08:20 PM   #520
incoming

Quote:
too close to John McCain
He was one of the first to jump on the firey "Trump Train." He was also one of the first to jump from the firey "Trump Ship" with his recusal. Allowing the appointment of Mueller and kick starting the "insurance policy."

I also brought my chainsaw in case I need to saw off this firey limb.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-05-2019, 08:32 PM   #521
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by incoming View Post
He was one of the first to jump on the firey "Trump Train." He was also one of the first to jump from the firey "Trump Ship" with his recusal. Allowing the appointment of Mueller and kick starting the "insurance policy."

I also brought my chainsaw in case I need to saw off this firey limb.
I think that you are correct, he fooled me. I also think that he will pay a very steep price for those deeds, not that I have figured out how.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-06-2019, 02:42 PM   #522
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconswitchfarm View Post
Yep... from the get-go...

The FBI’s Trump-Russia Investigation Was Formally Opened on False Pretenses

Chicanery was the force behind the formal opening of the FBI’s Trump-Russia investigation.
Old 05-07-2019, 03:04 PM   #523
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Right - the Mueller Team was NEVER looking for facts on anything, after a very early realization Trump was innocent. The focus of the groups was to obstruct his administration, cover up the fact dems had nothing to run on in 2016, and to set the framework to discredit Barr once HE started looking into the very real crime committed by the dems.

In spite of what the locals here say about it...WooWooWoo Woo~!
Mueller's report, due to his sharp investigative team, unintentionally and factually implicates Comey in unlawful conduct against U.S. citizens.

Quote:
There are early indicators that troubling behaviors may have occurred in all three scenarios. Barr will want to zero in on a particular area of concern: the use by the FBI of confidential human sources, whether its own or those offered up by the then-CIA director.

Without diving into the weeds, it’s important to understand that FBI counterintelligence investigations generally proceed sequentially from what is called a preliminary investigation or inquiry (PI) to a full investigation (FI). To move from a PI to an FI requires substantial information — predication — indicating investigative targets acted as agents of a foreign power.

This is problematic for Comey in light of Mueller’s findings. There are strict guidelines governing when the FBI can task a confidential source or a government undercover operative to collect against a U.S. citizen. Normally this is restricted to a full investigation, and normally restricted to the United States, not overseas.

There is a sense that Comey’s team was not checking the boxes, did not have adequate predication, and may have tasked sources before an investigation was even officially opened. Barr should pull case files and dig in on this.
https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...nd-he-knows-it, by Kevin R. Brock, former assistant director of intelligence for the FBI, was an FBI special agent for 24 years and principal deputy director of the National Counterterrorism Center
Old 05-08-2019, 01:22 PM   #524
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

John Solomon broke another bombshell. Judicial Watch through the FOIA discovered the existence of a foreign agent, John Steele, tried to interfere with our sovereign election. Steele told the State Department he had a political document, the dossier, which had a deadline to be released prior to the election.

Quote:
Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec’s written account of her Oct. 11, 2016, meeting with FBI informant Christopher Steele shows the Hillary Clinton campaign-funded British intelligence operative admitted that his research was political and facing an Election Day deadline.

And that confession occurred 10 days before the FBI used Steele’s now-discredited dossier to justify securing a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to surveil former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page and the campaign’s ties to Russia....
How did Mueller and his team miss this information?
Old 05-11-2019, 08:18 PM   #525
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

The Special Counsel, who is infamous for violating citizens constitutional rights, and DoJ's handling of Papadopoulos arrests shows serious violations of rights.

Papadopolous was arrested without a warrant, no indictment or by information or criminal complaint filed against him. Additionally, at the time of his arrest no evidence of a crime had been or is being committed.

Furthermore, the judge allowed an arraignment hearing to proceed without Papadopoulos having legal counsel. As Papadopoulos did not have legal counsel at his arraignment, the hearing should have been continued to a date his counsel could be present. https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...p-probe-244653

Let all of this sink-in. A citizen is arrested without incriminating evidence in his possession, without a grand jury indictment or a charge by information or a criminal complaint filed against him. More so, he is factually denied legal counsel at an arraignment hearing.

All of this is an absolutely stunning violation of due process.