Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-02-2019, 12:34 AM   #496
Burls
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
What is preventing the [DOJ from prosecuting DJT] is lack of evidence and what would amount to a slam dunk LOSS in court. When prosecutors know they don't have a case, they don't indict. And that's what we have here. No case. No collusion. No obstruction.
Can we assume that these conclusions are based on your close reading of the material in the Mueller Report?
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-02-2019, 01:30 AM   #497
elysiantraveller

Quote:
On the face of it, the above is comical to the max.

Undermine his ability to govern? That's been the GOAL FROM DAY ONE!
Its been stated DOJ policy since Watergate you can't indict a sitting President.

Don't let it get in the way of your deep state conspiracy though...
Old 05-02-2019, 02:37 AM   #498
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Its been stated DOJ policy since Watergate you can't indict a sitting President.

Don't let it get in the way of your deep state conspiracy though...
By DS conspiracy theory, you mean Federal Agents discussing an "insurance plan" against POTUS...correct?
Old 05-02-2019, 02:59 AM   #499
elysiantraveller

Quote:
By DS conspiracy theory, you mean Federal Agents discussing an "insurance plan" against POTUS...correct?
Not sure what that has to do with DOJ policy.

The IG should investigate your"thing" too I suppose... maybe they already have...?

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 05-02-2019 at 03:02 AM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-02-2019, 03:42 AM   #500
newtothegame

Quote:

The IG should investigate your"thing" too I suppose... maybe they already have...?
You "suppose" they should???

Lol, you wang to hang trump from the tallest building for his "lie" and you have members of the DOJ at the highest levels with what appears to be an attempted coup and you "suppose"???

Mike said it best....COMICAL!!

Now you know why people don't take you seriously and think you're a damn clown!!!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-02-2019, 05:50 AM   #501
woodtoo

Barr- "Was my letter inaccurate?"

Mueller- "No."

Barr-"Was the media coverage of my letter inaccurate."

Mueller- "Yes."
Old 05-02-2019, 08:13 AM   #502
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
You "suppose" they should???

Lol, you wang to hang trump from the tallest building for his "lie" and you have members of the DOJ at the highest levels with what appears to be an attempted coup and you "suppose"???

Mike said it best....COMICAL!!

Now you know why people don't take you seriously and think you're a damn clown!!!
You realize they already did it once right?

Here is the disconnect between me and others here. I don't care if they investigate stuff. My disconnect is the equal recognition of findings as well as a bit of common sense.

For example the IG report last year didn't find anything that suggested unfair bias beyond a personal poltical preference. Mueller on the other hand did find stuff and clearly laid out his decision making.

On to common sense... Mike is the king of the all caps catch phrases but nobody seems to remember the FBI reopening the Clinton email case a week before the election.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 05-02-2019 at 08:19 AM.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:26 AM   #503
tucker6

Quote:

Here is the disconnect between me and others here. I don't care if they investigate stuff. My disconnect is the equal recognition of findings as well as a bit of common sense.

For example the IG report last year didn't find anything that suggested unfair bias beyond a personal poltical preference. Mueller on the other hand did find stuff and clearly laid out his decision making.

On to common sense... Mike is the king of the all caps catch phrases but nobody seems to remember the FBI reopening the Clinton email case a week before the election.
The IG report last year centered on bias as it related to the Clinton investigation. His next set of reports will more fully discuss bias in the Trump investigation to include media leaks and FISA abuse allegations.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-02-2019, 08:32 AM   #504
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
The IG report last year centered on bias as it related to the Clinton investigation. His next set of reports will more fully discuss bias in the Trump investigation to include media leaks and FISA abuse allegations.
That's mostly correct.

Horowitz did really dial in on Mr. Insurance Policy though.

Anyway I don't really care if they choose to do that. I'm not super optimistic but I'll let it play out and accept their findings. That's more generous than the perception of the Mueller report is getting.

Again... if pro-Clinton deep state bias was so prevalent why reopen a investigation into her a week from election day?

Doesn't add up.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 05-02-2019 at 08:33 AM.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:32 AM   #505
newtothegame

Quote:

For example the IG report last year didn't find anything that suggested unfair bias beyond a personal preference. Mueller on the other hand did find stuff and clearly laid out his decision making.

Don't know one care about your whataboutisms and Hillary!!! Remember??? This is not about Hillary!!!!

My point is now, and has always been is you're as phony as a three dollar bill.
I'll give you some credit as you're not dumb (as you've called others here).

But, since damn near day one, I've called you out for exactly what has played out. You always try to play this "unbiased" role and that you're as far "right" as anyone here. You're nothing more then a NEVER TRUMPER or whatever the appropriate term is now days.

Trump could take a shit, and it would need an investigation for you. You've rambled on and on about the Mueller report and this lie and that lie and Russian Collusion and etc etc, mind you without ANY SOLID PROOF. Your stance is well "any normal person can see". Ive always said, once charges are brought and he is found guilty, until then, I will give him the benefit. But NO, you've got it all figured out and he did it!! He must have cause of this meeting and that meeting (of which you have no damn clue what was said or done). Its all pure speculation.

Then when someone brings up the meeting on the tarmac with Bill and Loretta Lynch, you talk about whataboutisms and I'm sure you think they really discussed grand kids and golf. Guess that normal person can see standard goes out the window.

Face it, Mueller's report (although didn't exonerate), didn't bring charges either. On the Russian collusion, there was definitely NO collusion. On the obstruction, Mueller felt he had NO case and didn't bring charges. He left it up to Barr and the Deputy AG. Again, NO charges brought. But thats NOT good enough right??
Of course it isn't because they must not be "normal" people! After all, any normal person can see what is really going on.
You say, that Mueller didn't want to hurt or damage credibility, or hinder presidents ability to do his job.....WHAT THE *&^%# ever!! That is EXACTLY what was done by leaving it vague and so open to interpretation!! Look at any left NEWS site and they are rabid. Foaming at the mouth. Even more calls for impeachment AFTER the Mueller report than prior... But sure, Mueller was trying to be nice and not politically affect the president..

Nice try clown and for your next circus act???? We all anxiously await....
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-02-2019, 08:40 AM   #506
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
Don't know one care about your whataboutisms and Hillary!!! Remember??? This is not about Hillary!!!!

My point is now, and has always been is you're as phony as a three dollar bill.
I'll give you some credit as you're not dumb (as you've called others here).

But, since damn near day one, I've called you out for exactly what has played out. You always try to play this "unbiased" role and that you're as far "right" as anyone here. You're nothing more then a NEVER TRUMPER or whatever the appropriate term is now days.

Trump could take a shit, and it would need an investigation for you. You've rambled on and on about the Mueller report and this lie and that lie and Russian Collusion and etc etc, mind you without ANY SOLID PROOF. Your stance is well "any normal person can see". Ive always said, once charges are brought and he is found guilty, until then, I will give him the benefit. But NO, you've got it all figured out and he did it!! He must have cause of this meeting and that meeting (of which you have no damn clue what was said or done). Its all pure speculation.

Then when someone brings up the meeting on the tarmac with Bill and Loretta Lynch, you talk about whataboutisms and I'm sure you think they really discussed grand kids and golf. Guess that normal person can see standard goes out the window.

Face it, Mueller's report (although didn't exonerate), didn't bring charges either. On the Russian collusion, there was definitely NO collusion. On the obstruction, Mueller felt he had NO case and didn't bring charges. He left it up to Barr and the Deputy AG. Again, NO charges brought. But thats NOT good enough right??
Of course it isn't because they must not be "normal" people! After all, any normal person can see what is really going on.
You say, that Mueller didn't want to hurt or damage credibility, or hinder presidents ability to do his job.....WHAT THE *&^%# ever!! That is EXACTLY what was done by leaving it vague and so open to interpretation!! Look at any left NEWS site and they are rabid. Foaming at the mouth. Even more calls for impeachment AFTER the Mueller report than prior... But sure, Mueller was trying to be nice and not politically affect the president..

Nice try clown and for your next circus act???? We all anxiously await....
The first part of your post is nothing but personal attacks...

The second ignores what the Mueller report actually said...
Old 05-02-2019, 08:56 AM   #507
davew

Mueller report summary ->

Since the group knew there was not any Trump Russia collusion from the start, they prolonged the investigation to trip Trump up so they could get him on obstruction of justice. That didn't work either, but at least they got the House back for the dims so they could continue the harassment.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-02-2019, 09:36 AM   #508
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Mueller report summary ->

Since the group knew there was not any Trump Russia collusion from the start, they prolonged the investigation to trip Trump up so they could get him on obstruction of justice. That didn't work either, but at least they got the House back for the dims so they could continue the harassment.
Barr couldn't have said it better.
Old 05-02-2019, 09:44 AM   #509
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burls View Post
Can we assume that these conclusions are based on your close reading of the material in the Mueller Report?
Or...reality! The people whose job it is to review the report and then act, have done so. Their actions - NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION.

You and Ely ane hcap are the biggest deniers I've ever seen - knuck knuck knuck!
Old 05-02-2019, 09:46 AM   #510
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:

Oh, they will be.....count on it.