Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.54 average.
Old 12-07-2016, 12:06 PM   #10156
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Any elector who votes against the way his/she is supposed needs to be followed home and have a long, long discussion of why this was a very bad idea.

Very bad.

And, of course, their names, and addresses published to that anyone who has some valuable input can easily find them.

Never miss an opportunity to help educate the witless.
Old 12-07-2016, 01:01 PM   #10157
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike
Just saw an interview with the editor. Place horse was HRC, and Russian Hackers came in 3rd.
Since it was HRC's unsecured and illegal private server that was hacked, allegedly by the Russians, don't you think they should have been 2 and 2B behind The Donald?
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2016, 01:37 PM   #10158
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by letswastemoney
We are too nice to China.

Donald Trump makes moves other people don't understand because they are stuck with what is famiiar or standard protocol. So far, he has outsmarted everyone, so I trust him.
I feel pretty much the same way.

But then, I'm a deplorable who is not savable....an uneducated rube out there with my gun and Bible, chanting "Lock Her Up" and storming pizza parlors...

China has gotten off too easy...who the F are they anyway? If Trump wants to talk to Taiwan, he talks to Taiwan. Nothing personal...strictly business.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2016, 01:43 PM   #10159
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller
Umm... no...

This statement is so patently wrong its laughable. Feel free to google where the Seventh Fleet is whenever you want.

Wrong again... the world DOES NOT recognize her... hence kinda what the whole stink is about.

Since nothing you posit is factually correct here is a straw for you to grasp:

====================

There ya go.
It's pretty hilarious when you think about it...there is more of an uproar over a phone call then there was about this:

On December 16, 2015, the Obama administration announced a deal to sell $1.83 billion worth of arms to the armed forces of the ROC. China's foreign ministry had expressed its disapproval for the sales and issued the U.S. a "stern warning", saying it would hurt China–U.S. relations.

Obama can arm Taiwan, but Trump (who hasn't even been sworn in yet, and thus is still a private citizen) can't take a freakin' phone call...funny stuff.
Old 12-07-2016, 01:44 PM   #10160
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk3521
I 'm thinking that if he gets most of his programs into motion, he might turn over the reins to Pence and not seek a second term. I don't see him wanting more than four years, he loved his old lifestyle and I think he will miss it over time, if he doesn't already miss it. He's got to be antsy to get started, I'd bet.
In four years, he'll be 74...maybe his old lifestyle has already started to lose its appeal, and the "slower pace" of being President might be more his style in 2020...
Old 12-07-2016, 01:50 PM   #10161
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Electoral votes can be contested by Congress when they meet to count the votes in January...I suspect if the unlikely happens and enough electoral votes switch to affect the election, Congress would contest those votes and not have them counted...then neither candidate would have 270 and the President would be chosen by the House...

Either way, Trump wins.
Old 12-07-2016, 01:52 PM   #10162
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
It's pretty hilarious when you think about it...there is more of an uproar over a phone call then there was about this:

On December 16, 2015, the Obama administration announced a deal to sell $1.83 billion worth of arms to the armed forces of the ROC. China's foreign ministry had expressed its disapproval for the sales and issued the U.S. a "stern warning", saying it would hurt China–U.S. relations.

Obama can arm Taiwan, but Trump (who hasn't even been sworn in yet, and thus is still a private citizen) can't take a freakin' phone call...funny stuff.
Obama can also send tens of millions or billions in cash to terror nations and trump can get a guy from japan to commit 50 billion and 50k jobs and trump, not obama, is 'hitler'

adolph would be smiling with all the 'face time' he's getting these days, he would also be happy knowing he's not as bad as trump.

calling someone miss piggy is apparently worse than sticking millions in gas chambers. who knew!
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2016, 02:14 PM   #10163
jk3521
Registered Loser

Quote:
In four years, he'll be 74...maybe his old lifestyle has already started to lose its appeal, and the "slower pace" of being President might be more his style in 2020...

I don't know, he's always struck me as a man who loves the challenge of getting the ball rolling on projects and then moving on. Who knows what will happen? It sure won't be boring, though.
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2016, 02:31 PM   #10164
elysiantraveller

Quote:

There is ZERO uproar over the phone call.

There is an issue with a President-Elect damaging foreign relations with a Twitter account. Then when called on it as it WAS unprecedented going on a Twitter meltdown.

Everyone here knows what is going on. So do the Chinese. You don't TWEET foreign policy though.

I stand by my statement Trump will wind up impeaching himself for publicly disclosing classified information with his mouth.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2016, 02:56 PM   #10165
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It's a new paradigm my friend. People wanted Trump to go in there and bust up the joint...he's only doing what the people want him to do...bull in a china shop...excuse the pun.

I find it refreshing so far...
Old 12-07-2016, 05:34 PM   #10166
woodtoo

Quote:

There is an issue with a President-Elect damaging foreign relations with a Twitter account. Then when called on it as it WAS unprecedented going on a Twitter meltdown.

Everyone here knows what is going on. So do the Chinese. You don't TWEET foreign policy though.

I stand by my statement Trump will wind up impeaching himself for publicly disclosing classified information with his mouth.
We know where you stand.....with Crooked Hillary.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2016, 08:13 PM   #10167
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
It's a new paradigm my friend. People wanted Trump to go in there and bust up the joint...he's only doing what the people want him to do...bull in a china shop...excuse the pun.

I find it refreshing so far...
Yep, he makes me laugh at the press every day.

They might as well shut the daily press briefing down.
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2016, 08:14 PM   #10168
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:

There is precedent. Btw, the President can release classified info anytime he wants. We learned that during Scooter Libby et al
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2016, 08:58 PM   #10169
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
Yep, he makes me laugh at the press every day.

They might as well shut the daily press briefing down.
Ralph, I'm sure you are a good guy but a lot of what you think is funny is not.

In my opinion, of course.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:09 PM   #10170
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks
Ralph, I'm sure you are a good guy but a lot of what you think is funny is not.

In my opinion, of course.
Because Trump won U.S. Steel t0 bring back up to 10,000 jobs.
#Winning
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply