Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-06-2022, 03:28 PM   #16
Inner Dirt

It is naive to think a well planned murder could not be passed off as a suicide. TV crime shows aren't real life, plenty of crimes are unsolved and murders deemed accidental. My comments about 9-11 are just based on my knowledge of metal. I do believe in the merits of conspiracy theories here and there, the biggest one being the JFK assassination. I 100% do not buy the magic bullet theory. I would love to see that re-enacted. Bullets are made of soft materials or they would damage barrel rifling or misfire. To think a bullet did what they claimed and wasn't seriously deformed is madness.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-06-2022, 03:36 PM   #17
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I find equal madness in the fact that the north tower collapsed 100 minutes after impact, and the south tower collapsed 56 minutes after impact...and each tower fell relatively neatly in about 10 seconds.

56 minutes
Old 08-06-2022, 06:15 PM   #18
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex View Post
They got around it because his untrue comments caused harm to people.
Happens a million times a day. Why is this case special.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-06-2022, 08:34 PM   #19
lex

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Don't "untrue comments" about people cause some level of harm to all of the targets? There is so much lying and many conspiracy theories about people and events out there, e.g. Trump and his family, made up mostly by the news media, how is it that THEY, for the MOST part, get away with it?

I don't agree with, nor do I like what Alex Jones said, but justice must be applied equally to all, or not at all.

Let's see what happens with Trump's law suit against CNN for the personal harm that they, especially, have caused him and his family.

IMO, the damages for this one family are way too excessive. Will they share with the other 24 families whose children were murdered that fateful day?
For Trump it would depend on what he's claiming and the harm. He obviously has a platform to fight back and people believing political nonsense probably isn't harm.

We have people who are convinced that Trump colluded with Russia and people who believe that China is paying paying tons of money into our coffers for tariffs. Lies abound in politics.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-06-2022, 08:38 PM   #20
lex

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
Happens a million times a day. Why is this case special.
Because you had private citizens being lied about and harassed because of it. Do you think Nick Sandmann shouldn't have had any recourse?

Do you think he should be able to do shows about how you're a murderer or a child abuser?
lex is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-06-2022, 09:36 PM   #21
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex View Post
Because you had private citizens being lied about and harassed because of it. Do you think Nick Sandmann shouldn't have had any recourse?

Do you think he should be able to do shows about how you're a murderer or a child abuser?
WTF! FNJ
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-07-2022, 03:38 PM   #22
davew

Alex Jones is sometimes wrong but frequently correct. The left and media hate him because he exposes their conspiracies, has an audience and there is little they can do about it. Very similar to why they hate Trump.

Texas has state laws that limits damages. He won't pay that much.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-07-2022, 04:35 PM   #23
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I find equal madness in the fact that the north tower collapsed 100 minutes after impact, and the south tower collapsed 56 minutes after impact...and each tower fell relatively neatly in about 10 seconds.

56 minutes

Once the heat weakened the structure on the floors of impact and they collapsed the rest were just the result of rivets getting sheered off like heads chopped off with guillotines. It all falls town straight and neat. How long they took to start falling would depend on where the fuel went and how hot and where it burned. Once the floors start falling on each other the physical factors effecting the race to the bottom become equal.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-07-2022, 04:39 PM   #24
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Once the heat weakened the structure on the floors of impact and they collapsed the rest were just the result of rivets getting sheered off like heads chopped off with guillotines. It all falls town straight and neat. How long they took to start falling would depend on where the fuel went and how hot and where it burned. Once the floors start falling on each other the physical factors effecting the race to the bottom become equal.
Sorry...don't buy it.

Nothing in the world is that perfect or lucky

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-07-2022 at 04:41 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-07-2022, 04:41 PM   #25
davew

Quote:
it sure looked to me like it fell from the bottom first, not the middle where the planes hit.
Old 08-07-2022, 05:45 PM   #26
Karakorum Kabbage
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
WTF! FNJ
What's FNJ stand for?
Karakorum Kabbage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-07-2022, 05:49 PM   #27
Karakorum Kabbage
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Alex Jones is sometimes wrong but frequently correct. The left and media hate him because he exposes their conspiracies, has an audience and there is little they can do about it. Very similar to why they hate Trump.
You won't find many these days still willing to defend Jones, now one of those most infamous, vile, and radioactive pieces of shit to be walking the Earth, but there's davew stepping up to the plate...
The bar goes ever lower
Karakorum Kabbage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-07-2022, 06:00 PM   #28
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I feel the same way about most of the people on CNN and MSNBC...what can you do?

I'm willing to bet every last penny to my name that the folks on CNN and MSNBC have done WAY MORE damage to more people in this country then Alex Jones can EVER hope to do.

The reason? Way more people believe the lies told by CNN & MSNBC compared to AJ.

So yeah, one of these --> is definitely appropriate...agree 100%

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-07-2022 at 06:03 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-07-2022, 07:46 PM   #29
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage View Post
You won't find many these days still willing to defend Jones, now one of those most infamous, vile, and radioactive pieces of shit to be walking the Earth, but there's davew stepping up to the plate...
The bar goes ever lower
heck, a third of the country does not believe Hunter Biden, his dad and Uncle have been selling out the country for years.
Old 08-07-2022, 09:32 PM   #30
xtb

Quote:
I'm not sure I believe it but there is a theory that the planes melted and when the molten aluminum came in contact with water from the sprinklers, it caused explosions that triggered the collapses. Apparently when molten aluminum mixes with water, hydrogen is formed.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: