Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-08-2022, 12:36 AM   #46
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
Feel free to explain how if everything is as Rosy as you say...why is this Administration's approval numbers so low??? Is this a case of YOU being correct...and a large Majority of this Nation (including some Democrats) being wrong??? Both of these things cannot coexist. Therefore, somebody's Radar is WAY OFF.
I don’t care about approval numbers. 35% of the country wouldn’t approve of Biden if he cured cancer while rescuing a thousand puppies from a fire as he entertained the kids at St. Jude’s.

Another 10-15 percent have no clue.

Another thing is, if you look at the policies of the Biden administration individual, public consensus is heavily in favor. I’m talking about abortion, gun control, climate, response to Covid, Ukraine, , PACT Act, Inflation Reduction Act, voting rights, all of them. In the real world-which this forum is definitely not-these are extremely popular initiatives. If there is any dissatisfaction, it is that Biden has not been forceful enough in fighting for them-has tried to hard to work with people who will not work with him

Last edited by mostpost; 08-08-2022 at 12:44 AM.
mostpost is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-08-2022, 01:09 AM   #47
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
I don’t care about approval numbers. 35% of the country wouldn’t approve of Biden if he cured cancer while rescuing a thousand puppies from a fire as he entertained the kids at St. Jude’s.

Another thing is, if you look at the policies of the Biden administration individual, public consensus is heavily in favor. I’m talking about abortion, gun control, climate, response to Covid, Ukraine, , PACT Act, Inflation Reduction Act, voting rights, all of them. In the real world-which this forum is definitely not-these are extremely popular initiatives. If there is any dissatisfaction, it is that Biden has not been forceful enough in fighting for them-has tried to hard to work with people who will not work with him
You aren't fooling anybody. Every issue you mentioned...ALL OF THEM...are still on fire. You seem to think that just because Biden has taken his position on these issues...all is well. Newsflash...it AIN'T. None of those issues are being addressed...only talked about. That is what Liberals DO. If the Biden Administration's COVID Policies are so sound...why is the CDC and Fauci screaming about COVID nonstop??? If Voting Rights are being addressed...why in the Hell are Democrats still screaming about it??? 18 months in Office...with a Democrat-controlled Congress...NOTHING Biden campaigned on is better.

You say you don't care about Approval Numbers...yet you say Public Consensus is heavily in favor of this Administration's Policies. I don't know who you THINK you are talking to...but this Liberal Horseshit you are spewing isn't working. I just watched on-street interviews in the Liberal Mecca, Sanctuary City of New York City. New Yorkers...not Texans or Floridians...are furious with the Biden Administration and NYC Mayor Eric Adams about the influx of Illegals being transported to the City. Don't worry, though...you only have to keep chasing your Tail for another three months or so...then the Democratic House of Cards begins crashing down.

You seem to think that People, as a whole, either can't or won't see what this Administration spends time ACTUALLY DOING, vis-a-vis what they only talk about doing. I would quote some numbers of Registered Democrats who disapprove of the direction the Country is going...but I am sure those would also be numbers "you don't care about". Democrats never seem to understand that when it comes to the People's business, and the well-being of the Country...they don't get to pick and choose what it is they "care about". You'll see soon enough.
Old 08-08-2022, 05:11 AM   #48
fast4522

Quote:

Believe me, no one gives a shit about what your saying. This country wants change and this time your getting the short stick. Piss and moan all you want but in the end you will be treated like a dead raccoon, you get to see very few wins as we said before. Your boy Biden is licking his chops right now today, but does not the next President always take apart and reverse everything the previous one did after becoming the loser? Count on all of us being your personal reminder at that time.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-08-2022, 09:17 AM   #49
lex

Quote:
Democrats want the wealthy to pay their fair share. Republicans want the wealthy to pay nothing. And get a rebate.
Well I want people to pay their fair share. Especially people who want the government to do everything. I'd make sure your taxes reflect everything you want the government to do.

On this Kansas thing I'd say there are enough Republicans who support abortion early on and they feared removing it from the constitution would open up the ability for a total ban and that was enough for them to vote against it. And I've seen plenty of people saying people were misled. Maybe it's time to stop calling voters stupid.

Personally I was ok with first trimester but the ghouls on the left pushed me to not caring one bit about what happens. If no one had sued over the 15 week cutoff this wouldn't have happened. Good work.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-08-2022, 02:27 PM   #50
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex View Post
Well I want people to pay their fair share. Especially people who want the government to do everything. I'd make sure your taxes reflect everything you want the government to do.

On this Kansas thing I'd say there are enough Republicans who support abortion early on and they feared removing it from the constitution would open up the ability for a total ban and that was enough for them to vote against it. And I've seen plenty of people saying people were misled. Maybe it's time to stop calling voters stupid.

Personally I was ok with first trimester but the ghouls on the left pushed me to not caring one bit about what happens. If no one had sued over the 15 week cutoff this wouldn't have happened. Good work.
lex...exactly. The Left brought this on themselves.
Old 08-08-2022, 02:34 PM   #51
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
lex...exactly. The Left brought this on themselves.
No No... according to them. IT'S ALWAYS SOMEBODY ELSE DOING.
Old 08-08-2022, 02:41 PM   #52
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
No No... according to them. IT'S ALWAYS SOMEBODY ELSE DOING.
They hate the fact that they can feel that "cover" slipping from their grasp.