Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > Harness Racing

Old 08-08-2022, 02:22 PM   #1
CEO of Gambling

Monday Picks Yonkers Raceway

Race 1. Dry Ridge Ace up a class a bit of an outlier. 12-1 in a race full of non-winners Dry Ridge Ace’s times are competitive. Driver Roberto Giannoni will hope to take advantage of the rail as the horse has been mostly on the outside. 5 Tom Me Gun N is a favourite in this race as well a 1-5 ex box may be a great combo.

Race 2. 5 Lindsey’s Pride Has had the outside primarily, but lately has been able to leave and finish second in the last two starts. Stratton will be in tough against Bartlett, but if he can get Lindsey’s Pride to leave it may turn into a good pay day.

Race 3. 1 Ballerat Boomerang has a good history of taking advantage of the inside hasn’t had a win in a month. I believe Bartlett can get it done. I also picked 2 Macintosh N. Macintosh N had a great early summer. Has seemed to slow down a bit, but Macintosh N was on the outside which could be a reason for the poor finishes. Moving back into the 2 hole Buter has a shot. 5 Rockin M is a favourite 7-2. A Joe and Jen combo is hard to deny, but Rockin M does not have a good history of finishing 1st. I picked a trifecta 1-2-5.

Race 4. 3 Barbados Tyler Buter had a convincing win last week and with a much better post position I think Buter can take Barbados to the winners circle again.

Race 5. 2 Pace N Pride N is up a class and with a new driver Brian Sears. Stratton the former driver, was able to secure a few WPS from weak post positions. With the 2 hole I expect Sears to rise to the challenge and take the W tonight.

Race 6. 1 SmallTownThrowDown Driven by Brennan and trained by Burke is one of the best combos in harness racing. With post one I am a firm believer with almost the most money made in the las 5 starts Brennan will be #1.

Race 7. 4 Ozone Bule Chip came off a strong win last Monday. Ozone Blue Chip has had many driver changes lately. If I had one driver to win a race it would be Joe Bongiorno. Every race he strives to win.

Race 8. 3 The Regulator being down a class is my choice for race 8 vs. my alternate choice number 1 Ehrmantraut because the last 2 wins were on a 5/8’s track. Bartlett is hot right now.

Race 9. 6 FunAtTheBeach is in familiar territory, and with a familiar driver Stratton. FunAtTheBeach has been all around the dart board and has been drawn on the outside and still finds a way to get a cheque. I like Tattoo Artist traded posts with FunAtTheBeach I would probably be switching my pick because Tattoo Artist has had success from post 6. There is a lot of value at 6-1 with Jordan Stratton and FunAtTheBeach.

Race 10. 6 Red Right Hand is going off at 9-2. Zeron was able to get the horse to the front and mostly ended up second, but with a new driver Stratton may be able to take advantage of the other horses by being down a class and having very competitive times and experience in higher divisions.

Race 11. 1 The Wild Card and 3 Saulsbrook Hero are my exacta pick for the finale. Brennan Burke combo and coming off a win in its last race, it is definitely not a wild card tonight. 3 is familiar with this class. Two great post positions. Hopefully we can end the night on a winning combo.
CEO of Gambling is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-08-2022, 07:37 PM   #2
CEO of Gambling

Race 2

Lindsey's Pride with the win in Race 2. Paid $3.90
Old 08-08-2022, 07:57 PM   #3
CEO of Gambling

Race 3

Ballerat Boomerang with the win. Paid $5.20

No tri in this race Rockin M was not rocking tonight. Had a chance to get out, but didn't,
Old 08-08-2022, 08:28 PM   #4
CEO of Gambling

Race 4

Barbados was pushed and did not give in. Impressive. Paid $3.50
Old 08-09-2022, 05:11 AM   #5
CEO of Gambling

Race 6

Smalltownthrowdown paid $5.90
Old 08-09-2022, 05:12 AM   #6
CEO of Gambling

Race 7

Ozone Blue Chip paid $7.40
Old 08-09-2022, 05:14 AM   #7
CEO of Gambling

Race 10

Red Right Hand paid $13.60

Very happy with how my picks turned out last night.

Tattoo Artist looked pretty darn good!