Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-06-2022, 11:58 AM   #1
OntheRail

Why are the Democrats still pushing...

The economically disastrous green recession deal... when Nancy's little last hurrah on our dime. Gave China one of the biggest emitters GHG a reason to say Fuk Ew and walk off. Not like they would of complied in any meaningful way.

But the Briben Administration with still cut our throats economically and China will happily watch us bleed out... all while selling us high cost low output solar and wind devices. While they enjoy every form of cheap energy from burning coal, old tires or yak shit.

Anyway it's always the Dipshit Democrat screeching on about Climate Change and the end of the world. But Nancy puts a knife in negotiations and hardly a peep from the tree hugging libs.

Quote:
China says it is canceling or suspending dialogue with the U.S. on climate change, military relations and other topics in a retaliatory strike after a controversial visit to Taiwan by U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
Chalk this up as another stellar moment in Joe Briben's logo of failure.
Old 08-06-2022, 12:48 PM   #2
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
The economically disastrous green recession deal... when Nancy's little last hurrah on our dime. Gave China one of the biggest emitters GHG a reason to say Fuk Ew and walk off. Not like they would of complied in any meaningful way.

But the Briben Administration with still cut our throats economically and China will happily watch us bleed out... all while selling us high cost low output solar and wind devices. While they enjoy every form of cheap energy from burning coal, old tires or yak shit.

Anyway it's always the Dipshit Democrat screeching on about Climate Change and the end of the world. But Nancy puts a knife in negotiations and hardly a peep from the tree hugging libs.

Chalk this up as another stellar moment in Joe Briben's logo of failure.
Because of this.
https://www.fireweatheravalanche.org...f-us-wildfires

And this
https://floodlist.com/america/USA

Or maybe this.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/24/weath...day/index.html

The planet is dying and China-and the MAGA IDIOTS-will do nothing to stop it. So the best thing we can do is make sure they can’t extend their power, whether it be in Taiwan or the USA.
Old 08-06-2022, 01:27 PM   #3
Inner Dirt

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Because of this.

And this

Or maybe this.

The planet is dying and China-and the MAGA IDIOTS-will do nothing to stop it. So the best thing we can do is make sure they can’t extend their power, whether it be in Taiwan or the USA.

Most all wildfires are man made. Arson is a big chunk of them, then you have careless offroaders and campers. Last but not least malfunctioning electrical grid components or damage done to the same. All of the about increase because of population growth. Land mismanagement has exacerbated the devastation cased by wildfires in California, I have personal knowledge of that
on multiple incidences.

As for flooding, once again population growth, the more you cover the ground with cement and asphalt the less places water percolates into the ground. Also due to stretched city budgets drainage systems that are stressed more by the paving expansion are often poorly maintained.
Once again nothing to do with climate change. I saw all those pictures of the flooded Mohave Desert, things I saw with my own two eyes, often, over 50 YEARS AGO when I lived there, BFD. I have seen much worse.

As for heat, while everyone is screaming climate change, while your driving look at the temperature when you drive in and out of populated cities and into the countryside. The asphalt emits heat, the more of it, the hotter it is. Instead of trusting the weatherman whose heat map now turns bright red at 90 degrees talking about record temps, look up the record temps in those areas. You will find often the record temps were set decades ago or more.

Just look up all the city record temps in the climate change capitol of the USA, California, very few cities set their record temps in the last couple years, the percentage of them covered by asphalt and cement grows
by the day and never decreases.

Anyone notice how Cliffy presents an argument? Most all include insults and links, most often to useless statistics that come without context.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-06-2022, 02:00 PM   #4
davew

I think they are pushing because Biden proved a long line of executive orders can overturn many of the previous administrations accomplishments.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-06-2022, 02:19 PM   #5
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Most all wildfires are man made. Arson is a big chunk of them, then you have careless offroaders and campers. Last but not least malfunctioning electrical grid components or damage done to the same. All of the about increase because of population growth. Land mismanagement has exacerbated the devastation cased by wildfires in California, I have personal knowledge of that
on multiple incidences.

As for flooding, once again population growth, the more you cover the ground with cement and asphalt the less places water percolates into the ground. Also due to stretched city budgets drainage systems that are stressed more by the paving expansion are often poorly maintained.
Once again nothing to do with climate change. I saw all those pictures of the flooded Mohave Desert, things I saw with my own two eyes, often, over 50 YEARS AGO when I lived there, BFD. I have seen much worse.

As for heat, while everyone is screaming climate change, while your driving look at the temperature when you drive in and out of populated cities and into the countryside. The asphalt emits heat, the more of it, the hotter it is. Instead of trusting the weatherman whose heat map now turns bright red at 90 degrees talking about record temps, look up the record temps in those areas. You will find often the record temps were set decades ago or more.

Just look up all the city record temps in the climate change capitol of the USA, California, very few cities set their record temps in the last couple years, the percentage of them covered by asphalt and cement grows
by the day and never decreases.

Anyone notice how Cliffy presents an argument? Most all include insults and links, most often to useless statistics that come without context.
Point in fact is that some greenie site I read not too long ago made a huge deal about what you said in the paragraph I highlighted...except their bellyache came from all the pristine, manicured lawns in so many yards across the fruited plain. Planet earth would handle water drain-off much better if we all let our grass grow taller.
Old 08-06-2022, 03:11 PM   #6
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Point in fact is that some greenie site I read not too long ago made a huge deal about what you said in the paragraph I highlighted...except their bellyache came from all the pristine, manicured lawns in so many yards across the fruited plain. Planet earth would handle water drain-off much better if we all let our grass grow taller.

I would also bet money some of those manicured lawns were in areas like I live where natural rainfall keeps them watered, while the greenies claimed people were watering lawns in drought plagued areas. I have heard many of them say to promote their agenda by any means necessary.
Old 08-06-2022, 03:25 PM   #7
Cuffdaddy

This is telling but not surprising:

Last edited by Cuffdaddy; 08-06-2022 at 03:27 PM.
Cuffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-06-2022, 03:33 PM   #8
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Climate, like covid, is nothing but a tool to gain control and eliminate personal freedom.
NOT ONE OF MOFO DEMOCRATS is affected by ANY of their stupid descions.
If climate change was the threat they make it out to, then only a total fool, likw mostpost, would not be calling for their heads for the damege they do to the environment.

The goal is scare stupid people into buying the crap they peddle.
mostpost closes the loop for them.
Old 08-06-2022, 03:43 PM   #9
Inner Dirt

A lot of people make money off of climate change alarmism. It is big business.
Someone on another website mentioned how they have changed the colors on heat maps to put out a lot more red, like the planet is constantly on fire.
Old 08-06-2022, 04:24 PM   #10
Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
I think they are pushing because Biden proved a long line of executive orders can overturn many of the previous administrations accomplishments.
Didn’t Biden say “You can’t legislate by executive order unless you are a dictator!”
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-06-2022, 04:30 PM   #11
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Because of this.

And this

Or maybe this.

See there you go. I knew you couldn't even criticize or lay blame where it belongs on the Democrats, well squarely on Nancy Pelosi shoulders in this instance for screwing around or screwing up a bilateral talks on climate with the Chinese. One of your supposed most existential threats... hell planet killing according to you. No you can't do that with you it's always somebody else doing. No your people fucked the play up... not MAGA. LIBERALS.

Anyhow the Planet is not fucking dying.... normal people know this. The Climate Scam has been going on for decades. We went from the next ice age to scorched earth in what a 50 year time frame. Now it's the planet is dying. As David Lee Roth said "Give Me Break"

As for Taiwan... did you not hear China #1 Joe. It's all good Xi you da man... from his basement. US's international influences dropped the minute Joe's puppet masters placed his crooked hand on whatever satanic bible he/they bend a knee to.

Shit the Democrats are infested with Commies sympathizers and CCP waterboys... hell they crept into everything.

And go re read what Inner Dirt posted... the thermo mass.. deceased water shed from major urban growth over the past century has had a vast negative impact on the climate and planet as a whole. Don't hear your type quack on about that. That is verifiable... provable and undeniable... not junk models produced by people invested in a predetermined outcome. Yes we need to return the concrete and asphalt jungles back into environmentally friendly green spaces. As you claim to save the dying planet.
Old 08-06-2022, 04:51 PM   #12
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Climate, like covid, is nothing but a tool to gain control and eliminate personal freedom.
NOT ONE OF MOFO DEMOCRATS is affected by ANY of their stupid descions.
If climate change was the threat they make it out to, then only a total fool, likw mostpost, would not be calling for their heads for the damege they do to the environment.

The goal is scare stupid people into buying the crap they peddle.
mostpost closes the loop for them.
This is the answer to the question.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-06-2022, 05:00 PM   #13
Inner Dirt

Funny thing about all the "HORRIFIC, DEVASTATING, LIFE THREATENING" flooding in the Mojave desert, where I used to live. First did I get in enough scary words? Like I said that is diddly, I saw much worse 45-55 years ago before global warming and climate change were invented. Some of those cities in the Mojave desert have 10x the population they had a half century ago. Back in the day they would let huge paths of water wash out roads in lightly populated areas almost yearly. As the population expanded they put
in flood channels and built bridges over them, so no more washed out or mud covered roads. Those flooded and or washed out Mojave desert roads are nothing more than areas where they haven't put in drainage systems, and those floods have always been happening ever since those areas were first inhabited some going back into the mid 19th century. I saw water carved flood channels with cars floating down them bobbing up and down, living there in a small desert town riding our bikes to check out the flooding
was entertainment.

What your seeing is nothing but leftist propaganda.
Old 08-06-2022, 05:13 PM   #14
jimmyb

I live in a city of over 200,000 souls. You'd think with all that infrastructure money floating around they'd be in a rush to install charging stations, but not one station since the bill passed.

The administration is so busy redefining things, they probably think infrastructure means public porta potties and canoes for the homeless illegal immigrants.
jimmyb is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-06-2022, 05:26 PM   #15
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
I live in a city of over 200,000 souls. You'd think with all that infrastructure money floating around they'd be in a rush to install charging stations, but not one station since the bill passed.

The administration is so busy redefining things, they probably think infrastructure means public porta potties and canoes for the homeless illegal immigrants.

I think due to democrats print dictionaries are useless. I wonder do they still print them?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: