Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.20 average.
Old 11-11-2016, 04:18 PM   #61
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobphilo
Yeah sure, the American steel workers appreciate a businessman who puts them out of work by buying cheap Chinese. And all the other workers who lost their jobs because he had over a dozen of his products made abroad.

Let's not forget all the workers and contractors who he drove into bankruptcy by stiffing them for their work.

They just let themselves be misinformed because Trump played upon their hate.
Nobody got stiffed.
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2016, 04:56 PM   #62
bobphilo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoer89
Nobody got stiffed.
Tell that to the people who who have filled 3,500 lawsuits against this crook who were told, You want to sue me? I have an army of lawyers and more money to fight you in court to tie you up for years. Just settle for pennies on the dollar.
Trump defaulted on millions of dollars of bank loans and they were told, "Settle for a small amount or get nothing if I go bankrupt". The motto is, 'If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe them $100 million, that's their problem."

No U.S. bank will lend him money anymore which is why he owes the Bank of China 500 million big ones, in addition to the Deutsche Bank and Russian government. They own him.

Just look at the court records and international finance reports.
bobphilo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2016, 05:02 PM   #63
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Tell that to the people who who have filled 3,500 lawsuits against this crook who were told, You want to sue me? I have an army of lawyers and more money to fight you in court to tie you up for years. Just settle for pennies on the dollar.
Trump defaulted on millions of dollars of bank loans and they were told, "Settle for a small amount or get nothing if I go bankrupt". The motto is, 'If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe them $100 million, that's their problem."

No U.S. bank will lend him money anymore which is why he owes the Bank of China 500 million big ones, in addition to the Deutsche Bank and Russian government. They own him.

Nobody got stiffed, all this stuff is he said she said and can be settled out of public view in small claims court, if there's a dispute it will be settled legally, trump isn't the only person in the world who has to deal with stuff like that, it's a non issue.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:05 PM   #64
bobphilo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
RIF

Compared to the lefties or in the streets this week, yes. More civilized than those dimwits.
I guess you consider the KKKs proud history of lynching people to be civilized. The vast majority of the protests were non-violent. Compare that to the Trump supporters who firebombed churches and vandalized and spray painted cars of Hillary supporters. How about those that called for Hillary to be executed or assassinated if she won. Goo knows what those crazy hate-filled Trump supporters would have done if he had lost.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:11 PM   #65
bobphilo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoer89
Nobody got stiffed, all this stuff is he said she said and can be settled out of public view in small claims court, if there's a dispute it will be settled legally, trump isn't the only person in the world who has to deal with stuff like that, it's a non issue.
I happen to know the son of a contractor who got stiffed who knows many others who got robbed by Trump. They had to settle for pennies on the dollar because Trump's lawyers would have tied them up in court for years until they ran out of money. A family who had been in the painting business for 5 generations went bankrupt because he did not pay them for their work. That's how this bastard makes money.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:11 PM   #66
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
I guess you consider the KKKs proud history of lynching people to be civilized.
What does the shameful past history of Southern Democrats have to do with anything?

Did you miss the stories about the Trump supporter being beaten by those tolerant HRC supporters?
A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.
George Washington
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2016, 05:14 PM   #67
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
I happen to know the son of a contractor who got stiffed who knows many others who got robbed by Trump. They had to settle for pennies on the dollar because Trump's lawyers would have tied them up in court for years until they ran out of money. A family who had been in the painting business for 5 generations went bankrupt because he did not pay them for their work. That's how this bastard makes money.
Did they not understand how liens worked?
A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.
George Washington
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2016, 05:51 PM   #68
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:

I read way back that the contractors he refuses to pay did shoddy work. If there were contractors with a legitimate beef I'm sure they would have been in a DNC commercial. Btw, Romney killed a woman
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2016, 06:12 PM   #69
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
'They had to settle'

Ok.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:05 PM   #70
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
I guess you consider the KKKs proud history of lynching people to be civilized. The vast majority of the protests were non-violent. Compare that to the Trump supporters who firebombed churches and vandalized and spray painted cars of Hillary supporters. How about those that called for Hillary to be executed or assassinated if she won. Goo knows what those crazy hate-filled Trump supporters would have done if he had lost.
RIF......
Old 11-11-2016, 11:07 PM   #71
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
I read way back that the contractors he refuses to pay did shoddy work. If there were contractors with a legitimate beef I'm sure they would have been in a DNC commercial. Btw, Romney killed a woman
And Obama ate a dog.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:25 PM   #72
Mulerider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire
What does the shameful past history of Southern Democrats have to do with anything?
Not to pick nits here, but Indiana -- a state for which there was no star in the Confederate flag -- has the dubious distinction of having the highest recorded Klan membership in the country.

Mule
Mulerider is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2016, 12:17 AM   #73
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
And he didn't pay his taxes. Or so Harry Reid said. It must be true.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2016, 12:30 AM   #74
ElKabong

Quote:
Donald trump doesn't tip the pizza delivery boy
Donald trump hates puppies
Donald trump tips doormen a dollar, but the dollar is on a string & he yanks it back
Donald trump talks on his cell phone during movies in a theater
Donald trump hates Jesus
Donald trump observes Boxing Day on December 27
Donald trump prefers opera to football
Donald trump thinks The Beatles was the mascot for a USFL franchise.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2016, 09:16 AM   #75
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by letswastemoney
If Hillary had won, BLM would be supporting her, and they are the opposite equivalent of the KKK.
I think BLM is worse, has the KKK conducted any riots lately?
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: